Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important (2317 Views)

Ladies ,why You Must Date a Tall Guy(so Important) / Why Are (phone Calls) So Important To Women? / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel So Important And Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by JOEFY: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Almost every post I read is the appearance of the name Lalastica. He/She is either being cc'd or referenced?

Are they the creators of Nairaland, or is he/she someone that can influence your existence on Nairaland.

Can someone please advice.
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by softwerk(f): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:
Almost every post I read is the appearance of the name Lalastica. He/She is either being cc'd or referenced?

Are they the creators of Nairaland, or is he/she someone that can influence your existence on Nairaland.

Oshogbo weed!!!

First time user identified grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by frankeencense(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2017
You dare insult nairalanders' one and only lalasticlala

They are coming for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2017
You'll soon get to know him. Just stick around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Draei: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2017
Registered since 2008, 123 posts and Time spent, 12 hours for 9 years

1 Like

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 28, 2017
hahahahahah, why do i have this feeling that you are just trolling....
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by McBrooklyn(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2017

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by JOEFY: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2017
softwerk:

Oshogbo weed!!!

Not a first time user, as you will see, I have been registered since 2008, probably before the idiot lasticlalala existed, I just want to know who the hell he or she is
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by JOEFY: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
frankeencense:
You dare insult nairalanders' one and only lalasticlala

They are coming for you grin

Who is coming for me... for what?

1 Like

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by JOEFY: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
airmirthd1:
You'll soon get to know him. Just stick around

You must be scared of the person, does he/she pay u? Who Lasticlala epp

1 Like

Gistedge:
hahahahahah, why do i have this feeling that you are just trolling....

I am being for real!!!
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2017
Q: Who is lalasticlala
Tuham : I don't know him so that much, haven't seen his picture before except that of when he was a baby (posted on his birthday's post on NL) but i think he's a good person.
Reason why i follow him => His funny nickname 55%, popularity 20% and personality 25%
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

You must be scared of the person, does he/she pay u? Who Lasticlala epp

He/she is not God.

You came asking who he/she is, and I said you should stick around but if you can't then fly away.
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by cezarman(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

Not a first time user, as you will see, I have been registered since 2008, probably before the idiot lasticlalala existed, I just want to know who the hell he or she is

Ahn ahn! Na fight?
Abi you no know am na? Why you dey curse am
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

Why you just like trouble?
Go download candy crush for your phone
For that p word you used......manage this

1 Like

Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by JOEFY: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2017
airmirthd1:

He/she is not God.

You came asking who he/she is, and I said you should stick around but if you can't then fly away.

With all undue respect, you are a big fool sir.. How can you tell me to fly away from my post? Why did you come in here. Idiot!
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by JOEFY: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2017
cummando:

Why you just like trouble?
Go download candy crush for your phone
For that p word you used......manage this

I get candy crush already, no shaken, na thunder go fire that hand wey u use do waka
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by thunderfiremods(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2017
I dunno if u could jst survive dis ban...

u angry cause he's popular on NL...

I no say u get mouth wey u fit use abuse wella ooo...

bt my advice be say...no jst abuse me...cos thunder do fire wit its family members following suit
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

I get candy crush already, no shaken, na thunder go fire that hand wey u use do waka
The guys hand? Amen....u wan follow me drag?
RIP to you..
By the way thunder way go fire you dey do 75 days of worship for redeemed camp....Your own don be
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

With all undue respect, you are a big fool sir.. How can you tell me to fly away from my post? Why did you come in here. Idiot!

This is so funny to me. Cry me a river pls.
I can't so laughing. Attention seeker
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

he is a lengend.... what are you?
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:
lengend bawo shocked
L0velyn:
lengend bawo
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2017
ceejayx:
lengend bawo shocked lengend bawo
undecided U dont know?
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by amakadihot87(f): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2017
softwerk:

Oshogbo weed!!!

...........must you insult him......afterall you were once a first timer
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2017
L0velyn:
undecided U dont know?
in what aspect pls?
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

easy son, tread carefully or you'll get a life ban
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Erums(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2017
but why all dis insult na ...someone shud just answer the guy who lala is , before they derail this thread ...biko
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

I smell jealousy.

Anyway he is a supermod and he moves threads to front page.

Are you happy now?
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
JOEFY:

You can refer to the punk as tha fing CIA of NL...hope i don't chop a ban for this
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by darbeelicous(f): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2017
don't worry....... By the time u go on 6months compulsory leave, ull know him grin grin
Re: Who The Puck Is Lalastica, And Why Is He/she So Important by Jodha(f): 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2017
Must I comment? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Telling Me That We Wont Sex / How Do I End The Relationship? (matured Mind Only) / Watch This Crazy Moment Girl Swallowed A condom With Her Nose After Servicing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.