Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,991 members, 7,828,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

50 Girls For You Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Girls For You Guys! (767 Views)

Girls...! For The Last Time.. BE WARN! / The one big secret that will fetch girls for you forever- A MUST READ! MEN ONLY. / Why Do Men Takes Good Girls For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Girls For You Guys! by nonso3k(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2009
what exactly do girls want from a guy, when u give em tru love, 99 percent of them dont appreciate it. i wish the time would just come when the bible says that 50 girls ll be running after one guy. guys are u not dieing for that period? grin
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by Igwe9(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2009
dreamer smiley
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by Luvlgenius(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2009
Igwe.:

dreamerĀ  smiley

I concur!!!!!!!!!!! @ Poster learn to step up your game
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by lawisong(m): 8:10pm On Dec 12, 2009
Oh my God! Are you still waiting for the time when 50 girls will be running for one man? My guy that prophesy has been fulfilled long ago. Infact its still happening right now as i'm writing this post. If you are yet to experience it then you must be a poverty striken dude. Get the money my dear and more than 50 babes will cluster around you like molecules. Do you mean to tell me that more than 50 babes are not after Dbanj or Psquare? Na wa for you o. Its not your fault sha. The prophesy didnt mention that 'No FINANCE no ROMANCE', 'No MONEY no HONEY'.
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by nonso3k(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
guys i see say una no dey read bible well. i mean running after u with real love not running after your money
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by sofadj(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2009
pls where is it in d bible?
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
Is that really wat the bible's tryna say?
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by iice(f): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2009
LMAO @ 'true love' grin grin
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by pureminded: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2009
nonso3k:

what exactly do girls want from a guy, when u give em tru love, 99 percent of them dont appreciate it. i wish the time would just come when the bible says that 50 girls ll be running after one guy. guys are u not dieing for that period? grin

what ? not funny embarassed
Re: 50 Girls For You Guys! by nonso3k(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2009
ya true love dud, grin

(1) (Reply)

Coping With An Older Lady(sincere Reply Only) / Please Help I Always Feel Uneasy Wen I Am With A Girl / As I Kid, I Thought Romance Was All About Pressing bosom Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.