Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Wetin This Groom Dey Reason For Him Own Wedding Day? . Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin This Groom Dey Reason For Him Own Wedding Day? . Lol (765 Views)

This Groom Could Be In Serious Danger. PIC! / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wetin This Groom Dey Reason For Him Own Wedding Day? . Lol by rhymz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen,
it is your boy, rhymz hanging out at "this" wedding with pals, everyone looking their best and all that. But that is not why I am writing, something very funny caught my interest and I thought I should throw it open for NL to "chop turkey with it" while I wait for the catererz to start doing sth quick. Ever noticed? When it gets to that time the bride and groom are to be introduced, you know the normal procession of pretty ladies( the bridal train) dancing along with the bride and handsome dudes in designer suits( groom's men, I guess) dancing in the other procession along with the groom? Aight!. Kinda funny to say this but I noticed the bride was all happy happy and smiling, dancing like she would pull of her wedding gown if it threatens again to deter her from enjoying her blissfull day. However, the groom seem to be in another page with his pretty bride, he aint dancing that much but he is looking all sweaty, his countenance is just moderate unlike the inordinate happiness and joy written all over his bride's face (lol). While the wife is busy dancing away and enjoying all the attention, the groom obviously seem a little uptight and kinda carried away ( like he is doing some reckoning. .lol). Anyway, I am kinda enjoying ma self except that the eating and drinking are yet to start.
And BTW, what is it with Igbo people's wedding wasting ppl's time with too much "tory" while we languish with hunger. The last time I was at a wedding, my friend's, Segun. . .mehn that wedding was the ish. . As you dey siddon na so orishirishi food and drink dey look you. . .no too much "tory", just let the food and drinks do the talking (seriously, am considering the Yoruba wedding model, it is too gbaski even though that one fit put you in debt. . Lol . ) . . .aint nothing like laughing to the dry jokes of the groom's and bride's family with a full stomach . . Lol . . Guyz una wey don do wedding already, wetin una think say the homey (groom) been dey reason when others were busy dancing and shining their dirty 32. . Lol. . Am out mehn, dis guyz no wan bring stuff make we eat.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Win Her Love. / Are Girls Really right In This / Does She Worths It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.