Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones (3766 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by mamagee3(f): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2009
Why are the handsome ones less boastful?
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by FayeZik(f): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
The handsome men already have what it takes, but the ugly ones need to sell themselves, and boasting is a way of advertising.

1 Like

Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Godmother(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2009
Its just like short men being full of themselves as against tall guys that are usually cool and calm. I guess being disadvantaged, they feel they have to assert themselves
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by mavenbox: 3:50am On Dec 13, 2009
Confidence grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Pweety4me(f): 3:55am On Dec 13, 2009
@Post not all guys r boastfull ugly or not some menh wowo pass but dem still dey do like say dem be Thuraya abeg leave dat1. . . tongue
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by tanimz(f): 3:58am On Dec 13, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Post not all guys r boastfull ugly or not some menh wowo pass but dem still dey do like say dem be Thuraya abeg leave dat1. . . tongue

Abi??
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Pweety4me(f): 4:16am On Dec 13, 2009
^Yes ooo it dey tire me sometimes. . . grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Sonofpeace(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2009
This is not true, i think it is a pshycological thing they are just ashamed of themselves.
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Noigeeriaa: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2009
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by chocomillo(f): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2009
FayeZik:

The handsome men already have what it takes, but the ugly ones need to sell themselves, and boasting is a way of advertising.
Word
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Cockyzy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2009
Na so e be oh! Handsome boys are more narcissitic than ugly one and this make the ugly ones on top of the game with their swagga upgrade. But really sha life give every chance for everyone to be ugly,some just dey abuse the priveledge.
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by mamagee3(f): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2009
Cockyzy:

Na so e be oh!  Handsome boys are more narcissitic than ugly one and this make the ugly ones on top of the game with their swagga upgrade. But really sha life give every chance for everyone to be ugly,some just dey abuse the priveledge.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Beckton: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2009
NOT TRUE.
I am handsome but cool and quiet, it depends on the background of person, if he is from a real home with respect and well to do he will definitely be humble.
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by brooknam99: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
Im light yrs beyond handsome, and as u can see, i dont toot my own horns!!! grin. puleeaaazzzzee, it can go either way. good looking guys r usually conceited while ugly ones tend to be shy:in my opinion. some odd occasions, it could be opposite
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Igwe9(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2009
good wine they say needs no bushes at all, cool guys like us smiley have to accommodate others na, na only we get the world? empty vessels  i heard make the loudest noise. lol smiley
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Pweety4me(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2009
Because they have nothing 2 boast about?. . . undecided
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Jcob(m): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2009
Yeah. We've got enough best girls flocking around us. They keep disturbing us till we fall in for the temptation.  I don't need to walk unclothed with 6 abs. My swagger speaks for me. Before I utter a word, every lady woulda uttered 21. They said my action glides and they always ask for more. The irony is that girls toast me. That why am scared of staying late on Nairaland.
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by TheSly: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2009
Pweety4me:

Because they have nothing 2 boast about?. . . undecided
Now everybody here don turn handsome boy.
Pipo sef. . . . cheesy
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by CrudeOil2(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2009
Boastful about what?
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by semid4lyfe(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2009
mama-gee:

I'm still waiting for the day you'll post a sensible topic on Nairaland.
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by TOPE20001(f): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2009
The Sly:

Pipo sef. . . . cheesy

I tire o grin

semid4lyfe:

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Bia, Isn't this the 3rd time you've replied to my thread? angry
Are you all over nairaland looking for my threads? undecided
Are you that much of a blind bat, If you hate my thread,
stay away from them
. angry
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Gabry(f): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2009
Says who?
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by waleski(m): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
Jcob:

Yeah. We've got enough best girls flocking around us. They keep disturbing us till we fall in for the temptation.  I don't need to walk unclothed with 6 abs. My swagger speaks for me. Before I utter a word, every lady woulda uttered 21. They said my action glides and they always ask for more. The irony is that girls toast me. That why am scared of staying late on Nairaland.
everybody go soon dey form fine boy nw
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by eyoniggar(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2009
Gabry:

Says who?

Says amebo.

@ post, i be fine bobo like peepo wud say, but i nor see myself that way. With that, I kinda like feel shy attimes, and remain humble. I think that complements part of the FINE-BOY SWAG. grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by deji2009(m): 2:22am On Dec 14, 2009
mama-gee:

Unsure. undecided
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by humblemate(m): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2009
All I can say is that, it depends on nature and backgrounds cos I have seen some handsome men who are boastful than u could imagine. Though the most boastful ppl are known to be those who are not ugly but are being cheated by Nature. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by xynerise: 2:55am On Dec 14, 2009
@Poster. Na lie. I am a handsome guy(no be mouth my gal usually say that everyday) and I grew up in a place where it is compulsory to have a galfriend before 17 and I was 16, they told me to use my handsome face to get chicks and I should stop acting like "tesco". I was motivated but I actually received a knock on my first moved cos I approach a 22year old gal boldly. grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Dec 14, 2009
The Sly:

Pipo sef. . . . cheesy
and u quoted me because?
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by echobee(f): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2009
chineke grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by tanimz(f): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2009
echo- bee:

chineke grin

Eledumare!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones by spikedcylinder: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2009
Culture shock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be. / Why Is Virginity Despised In Our Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.