Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? (13891 Views)

How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Doctorfitz: 2:05am On Mar 01, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
cc laveda

Lols

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by placeofallure(f): 2:32am On Mar 01, 2017
MrOreo:

U meet just two months in a year and she already has a crater between her legs??
Won't b surprise if someone helps her ministry when you are away.... Tell her her pu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is toooo wide. I wonder what will happen when kids start coming.

Well, she may not be a cheat. I'm not saying this because l am a woman. These things about a girl's Vee being wide cannot be measured by females that's your call. I'm saying this because of my friend who has been married for 4 years and meets with husband regularly. The problem is her hubby complains she is still too tight, even her BF before the husband gave the same complain and it's all natural. I still don't understand the science behind too wide or too tight.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by JONSYN7154: 3:16am On Mar 01, 2017
condomuser:
grin i don't think that will ever be an option for so many reasons.

I know you are joking anyway.

actually I was joking. Thanks that you got the humour
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Abortions: 8:07am On Mar 01, 2017
ToriBlue:
Maybe just maybe she is lashing other guys.
wOW DIS GAL REASONS WELL..BUH REMUV D 'MAYBE' SHE'S DEFINATELY DOIN XO

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Shossie(f): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2017
condomuser:
I have been lashing this girl for like 3 years but due to my business schedule i can only be there to lash her two months in a year. She said i am the second person to lash her after she officially opened her gate for the first guy. The first time we do the thing her thing seem to be in good condition, it was tight and at some point i couldn't get my ruler to enter her sharpener. I had to re-adjust and tried again then the thing entered.

After that day i lash am again, to my greatest surprise my ruler went in with the sound "fiam", it was like a coin dropped in the ocean. I started the ignition and accelerated the engine, the first minute seemed ok but afterwards i knew i was deceiving myself as her sharpener just expanded without control.

On three different years i have constantly experienced same thing with her and i just cant understand. She expects say i will take things further but with that kind pot hole in between her legs it can never happen, a sane man cannot live with a girl like that.

How do i tell her that her thing is too wide?

Cc
Rocktation, farano
Let her stay off sex for two months or more and get her a vagina tightening cream, that would also help. If she has not been fucking other guys, then she has been using objects like dildos, vibrators and cucumbers and the rest, those objects makes the pussy extremely wide.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Truesapiosexual(f): 9:11am On Mar 01, 2017
Apparently she has tried a sugarcane bigger than yours,urs couldnt have made her wider... Tell her nicely

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Ranchhoddas: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2017
greatnaija01:
clap for yourself... you just proved that you never loved her.

You are now gonna dump her for who ehn? and you expect to find a tighter one to marry... DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT WHAT U SO IS WHAT YOU WILL REAP?

You really could not cover your girl's shame with a virgina tightening cream that works for all wide n loose virginas.. well why did you BORE HOLE if you are not ready to pump water

YOU ARE JUST WASTING HER TIME.
pls let her go or marry her. A more mature guy would maker her tighter and better.

WOMEN ARE NOT TO BE USED AND DUMPED!!!

Faints
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 01, 2017
Dis Op Na Badh Guy O.. How U Take Sabi All Dis Bad Bad Words Like Gearbox, Fence Jumper, Ignition, Ruler Etc. All Dis Words For One Pussy And Dick.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by marlvis(f): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017
... ;Dcommon sense is indeed not common...op you just proved it grin... ;Dcommon sense is indeed not common...op you just proved it
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 01, 2017
Use peg to hold the upper side and lower side together and try entering, u will like the tightness this time... Adamu!
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
You've been lashing her for 3years.
Why are you complaining?, you made it wide na.
he said he rashes her two times a year for those three yrs. ...
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
She should stay off sex for a while.
so u no gentle like diz,,,,ah na now I see
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
You've been lashing her for 3years.

Why are you complaining?, you made it wide na.
na wa for u ooo he use rezor blade
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by dikeigbo2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
You deh madt ...just negodu your life and your story and tell which is more dirtier.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Michelle55: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
nawa o, so op u r trying 2 tel us dat d place s jst swimming pool where a stick of broom moves freely? Well,get her a virginal tightener cream or advice her 2 engage in kegel excercise.it cnt b dat bad bt if afta all d solutns profferd,it doesnt work u jst av 2 manage it lyk dat
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please where can i find this cream that specializes in tightening of "Kpekus". I must buy this cream and give her on her birthday grin

She said she doesn't use vibrators, even cucumber she denied grin

Shossie:
Let her stay off sex for two months or more and get her a vagina tightening cream, that would also help. If she has not been fucking other guys, then she has been using objects like dildos, vibrators and cucumbers and the rest, those objects makes the pussy extremely wide.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
I think you have a point, she said sometime ago there was a guy who she gave "one leg up", in fact she later admitted it was two leg up grin i.e two rounds grin

But she said she never give am again, the guy in question has a big head, the guy paid her less than $200 to enter there smiley

She get at least $10K with her to spend anyhow she likes shocked surprises me tho.

Truesapiosexual:
Apparently she has tried a sugarcane bigger than yours,urs couldnt have made her wider... Tell her nicely
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin i am still learning. I just discovered a new word for toto i.e Kpekus grin

mhizchristabel:
Dis Op Na Badh Guy O.. How U Take Sabi All Dis Bad Bad Words Like Gearbox, Fence Jumper, Ignition, Ruler Etc. All Dis Words For One Pussy And Dick.
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Arhhh manage it like that shocked

The thing is wider than a swimming pool for someone that said its her second encounter with a man after the first guy only did two rounds.

Every time i enter dia i keep hearing that nursery school rhyme "wider, wider, wider" grin

Abeg wetin be d name of the cream that will seal the thing.

Michelle55:
nawa o, so op u r trying 2 tel us dat d place s jst swimming pool where a stick of broom moves freely? Well,get her a virginal tightener cream or advice her 2 engage in kegel excercise.it cnt b dat bad bt if afta all d solutns profferd,it doesnt work u jst av 2 manage it lyk dat
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by liquidmetall: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2017
condomuser:
Lol it will be a big coincidence if you referred to the same person i'm talking about grin. I am not very far from you.

Would like to know the name of d person you are referring to though?

you are not far from me?

where are you bro?

her name starts with (c) or (g)
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by dannybomb(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
I don't see any reason solution to his predicament
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Jodha(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
For the first time... I blame the lass.. Keep yhurself.. Yhu no go.. Gree..

Yhu want 24/7 sex.. Oya nah.. Carry on..

I can never support such foolishness.. He should dump her if he pleases..

Since she can't close her legs..
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Shossie(f): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
condomuser:
Please where can i find this cream that specializes in tightening of "Kpekus". I must buy this cream and give her on her birthday grin

She said she doesn't use vibrators, even cucumber she denied grin

V tight gel is good, it will do it in less than two months
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by condomuser: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow that's great i just read about the product, it's a really good product.

I just ordered 5 bottles for her. At least it will last up to five months grin.

Thanks for your contribution. while i await the order i will update on the effects of the gel soon.

Shossie:
V tight gel is good, it will do it in less than two months

Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Shossie(f): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
condomuser:
Wow that's great i just read about the product, it's a really good product. I just ordered 5 bottles for her. At least it will last up to three months grin.

Thanks for your contribution. while i await the order i will update on the effects of the gel soon.

alright
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Michelle55: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2017
condomuser:
Arhhh manage it like that shocked

The thing is wider than a swimming pool for someone that said its her second encounter with a man after the first guy only did two rounds.

Every time i enter dia i keep hearing that nursery school rhyme "wider, wider, wider" grin

Abeg wetin be d name of the cream that will seal the thing.

dunno d name tho,bt go 2 any qualified pharmacy around u,think dy cn b of help
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2017
condomuser:
grin i am still learning. I just discovered a new word for toto i.e Kpekus grin

Prick Nko
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 02, 2017
Michelle55:
ah what u talking abt,,,are u sure u a woman??
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2017
Jodha:
For the first time... I blame the lass.. Keep yhurself.. Yhu no go.. Gree..

Yhu want 24/7 sex.. Oya nah.. Carry on..

I can never support such foolishness.. He should dump her if he pleases..

Since she can't close her legs..
ewwuu na u dey talk like diz?see bae conji na bad tin oo,,,she nor fit bear again,,*nd probarbly d rate at which she hard sex waz too much,,,
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Michelle55: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2017
Martin124:
ah what u talking abt,,,are u sure u a woman??
ofcus i'm a woman.. Bt y ask please?
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2017
Michelle55:
it ma first time to hear words of such coming from a lady!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2017
Michelle55:
Mechelle u way far differ what u upto,! Never seen ya type of NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.