Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (99673 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Limitless72(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
I no mumu reach like that na, I go ask for your own first. Secondly, head na new thing?. grin cheesy

If you insist on seeing my face on it, you must send me yours with your face on it before I release mine.

C as two of una dey mumu.....btw a lady and a guy who is more prone to............u knw d rest
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Vic99(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2017
grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Vic99(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Luvdk:
Men r stupid grin

I guess daddy wasn't stupid the day he gave birth to you
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2017
lexy2014:
God bless u. kudos 2u 4 repping d womenfolk in a dignified way. what shocked me was when u said:

"he confessed that he expected I'll ask him for things and possibly money..."

unfortunately my dear that's d reality. some ladies are eager 2 ask heaven&earth from strange men & d men are looking 4 excuse 2 take advantage. its difficult these days considering employment cos some men are just pathetic as they are blind to merit. if u give in once cos of employment, d man will continue using u until he is satisfied. in most cases, u get nothing in d end.

i respect women like u. keep it up.u are a shinning light. no mans so called wealth is worth ur dignity as a woman.

Thanks dear
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by subtlemee(f): 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
kanicorp9:
What Change you from Her Same Creature

We have different moral upbringing
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2017
goldedprince:

almighty rule, use what you have to get what you want. even god sef used the rule

Yes... Use what you have to get what you want. I don't need to lose my dignity to get a job. What about using my brain? What about hardwork? What about determination? What about being yourself and be optimistic?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by holluphemydavid(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2017
kenya on d news again,cheat woman will always be a cheat
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2017
Cutehector:
lol booty dat will soon fade, is dah one booty?

Yes I know. I have brains, goals, determination, etc. Those are as natural as the booty and it will never fade
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Dino98: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2017
Really??..I'm sure it doesn't happen in Nigeria..SMH
ipobarecriminals:
sad Kenyans are beast
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nature8(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
On behalf of all ladies we hereby disown her

Lol..
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by GregZoe(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2017

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by goldedprince: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2017
BossLadyF:

Yes... Use what you have to get what you want. I don't need to lose my dignity to get a job. What about using my brain? What about hardwork? What about determination? What about being yourself and be optimistic?
i have had this type of debate before. if you are a lady that has never done this before then you really dont have to.
but my advice is targeted to girls that send these kind of pics to guys that most times offer them nothing.
i have seen a girl that will open her legs to almost any guy for nothing , but refused to open it for a randy boss that wanted to give her a job.
for me , that just dosnt make sense.
if you are a girl that has never done this before, it will be justifiable

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Kassidy90(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2017
rawpadgin:
dude, don't think so.

we have a lot of loose and naive girls in this country

do u know many nude pictures i had in my applock?
True bro...
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Laurence1: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2017
i wonder why guys tend to do this... So its a bad thing now ehn that she sent you the nudes...smh...

you don't have to give her the iphone if you were just pulling her legs, but publicizing it on the internet is low mehn...LOW

wow, so now the whole world has seen the nudes and chats and you're richer?smarter?cuter? or probably bigger in some way undecided

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by youngaduco(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2017
God dy ooo
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by logica(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2017
goldedprince:

i have seen a girl that will open her legs to almost any guy for nothing , but refused to open it for a randy boss that wanted to give her a job.
It might mean she's not a prostitute. It means she only fvcks guys she likes. That should be very normal.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Codes151(m): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Well I don't care! This dude should be arrested for exposing it cuz already he might have told her he'd delete it and dts breaching of contract
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by maasoap(m): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2017
shantyken1:
no b so na just say amen to her prayer
I don get two already. Late for the amen.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by maasoap(m): 10:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Codes151:
Well I don't care! This dude should be arrested for exposing it cuz already he might have told her he'd delete it and dts breaching of contract
Trust
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by jibs4lv(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Humm talk tru,u never do dat b4?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Girls will do anything for money and phones. grin

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by fynex(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2017
CaroLyner:
Its so obvious that he's fooling and taking advantage of her and she cannot see that...
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by khalids: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Sorry to say but....the whatsapp shows the name clearly....what was the point of trying to hide it
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by piagetskinner(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
Fuqman:
Lol.. Women and material things are like. . Guess you know the rest.

like Jacob Zuma's two index fingers
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

ok
I am sorry!, I think it was a misunderstanding on my part.

Happy new month!.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
I am sorry!, I think it was a misunderstanding on my part.

Happy new month!.

smiley

Ladies that know how to apologize are 10x more sexy than their counterparts!!

It has been proven up to about 99% true. Till I see your picture sha wink

I don't celebrate new month till I receive my salary embarassed
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

smiley

Ladies that know how to apologize are 10x more sexy than their counterparts!!

It has been proven up to about 99% true. Till I see your picture sha wink

I don't celebrate new month till I receive my salary embarassed

Hmm!.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Hmm!.

SMH

Have fun!
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

SMH

Have fun!
What again?.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
What again?.

After giving out a compliment... all you could type was Hmm!

Ya forming savage na shea?

See you around ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.