Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (99676 Views)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Woman Calls Out Young Lady Sending Nudes To Her Husband (photos) / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending N/ude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

After giving out a compliment... all you could type was Hmm!

Ya forming savage na shea?

See you around ma'am
You gave compliments but refused to reply my new month wish. That was like you're angry.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
You gave compliments but refused to reply my new month wish. That was like you're angry.

lol. and I joking replied "my new months starts when I collect salary"

ok.. I assume I didn't portray it well.

I wish you great blessings this month cheesy

Are you Igbo?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol. and I joking replied "my new months starts when I collect salary"

ok.. I assume I didn't portray it well.

I wish you great blessings this month cheesy

Are you Igbo?
No!, I am a biafran. Be asking me yeye questions. grin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 3:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
No!, I am a biafran. Be asking me yeye questions. grin

angry angry undecided

Is Cobra abi Kimbra a local name?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

angry angry undecided

Is Cobra abi Kimbra a local name?

Bush, leave me alone.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
ITbomb:
2go is now in iPhone
lol really?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
Bush, leave me alone.

NO... I won't angry
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

NO... I won't angry
If you must disturb me further, call my line.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
If you must disturb me further, call my line.

lol...

How will I now do that?

I don't know this Kimbro abi Kimbra moniker angry
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lol...

How will I now do that?

I don't know this Kimbro abi Kimbra moniker angry
It's Benita. Keep pretending.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BiafranBushBoy: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
kimbra:
It's Benita. Keep pretending.

cheesy cheesy..

I won't call angry.. I must disturb you here
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Onyeoguego: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
konjishild:
lol reminds me of those days on 2gogrin

baadd boy

u don see all nairalander girls puna tire on 2go.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
the guy na fool @ the end you dont send her the money God will punush you.....poor foolishwannabeboi.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Onyeoguego:

baadd boy

u don see all nairalander girls puna tire on 2go.
lol Shea na u talk am nagrin
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by kzubyar(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
On behalf of all ladies we hereby disown her
objection my lord
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
konjishild:
lol reminds me of those days on 2gogrin
wagbayi do good ol days
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
BossLadyF:

Thanks dear
hello dear how's things with u
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2017
lexy2014:
hello dear how's things with u

very fine
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
BossLadyF:

very fine
its been ages were have u been?have u gotten a job now?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
lexy2014:
its been ages were have u been?have u gotten a job now?

I've been here. No job yet but I'm not giving up. Still applying while I'm trying to start up a business
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
BossLadyF:

I've been here. No job yet but I'm not giving up. Still applying while I'm trying to start up a business
so how u coping?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
lexy2014:
so how u coping?

I thank God for everything. just saw your mail
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
BossLadyF:

I thank God for everything. just saw your mail
OK have u replied?what course did u study?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
lexy2014:
OK have u replied?what course did u study?

Environmental studies.
It seems there's a vacancy in your companygrin grin grin. Please employ me o.
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
BossLadyF:

Environmental studies.
It seems there's a vacancy in your companygrin grin grin. Please employ me o.
grin grin just so I can b on d look out.have u responded 2 my mail?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
lexy2014:

Yes
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
BossLadyF:

Yes
I sent u mail after that.it's like u haven't seen it.check again
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2017
lexy2014:

hello... long time
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
BossLadyF:

hello... long time
hmmmm...babe what can I say. Y are u always disappearing and reappearing?how's PH?
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
lexy2014:
hmmmm...babe what can I say. Y are u always disappearing and reappearing?how's PH?

PH is just here. hustling
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
BossLadyF:

PH is just here. hustling
its like d hustle is paying cos this one u don't have time 4 me again. my mails 2u remain unanswered. anyway don't 4get 2 send me ur tithe so I can pray 4u
Re: Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone by BossLadyF(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
lexy2014:
its like d hustle is paying cos this one u don't have time 4 me again. my mails 2u remain unanswered. anyway don't 4get 2 send me ur tithe so I can pray 4u

hahahahahaha! I'll check your mails now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.