Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Should I Call Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Him? (3369 Views)

I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / Should I Call Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
u bet I am... And the prayer session depends on how big my tithe is right cos I would Wat us to pray the whole day.. grin

You guys know where the church is ooo. I can direct u to mine if u dont know
Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:
lol
. Its notjing like you think it is
u didn't wait till nightfall before u reply my mention, it's good news though...

Well I don't care to know how it will be ooo... I won't feel comfortable nah, OK take for instance, if u had proposed to me that night and I accepted grin , and then I reveal to u that a female is my bestie as handsome and fresh as I am, would u be con4table

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:

You guys know where the church is ooo. I can direct u to mine if u dont know
u can do the prayer on me too by giving her an helping hand, I don't mind receiving deliverance from 2 sweet ladies... wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2017
krissconnect:
use the mirror effect. U can swallow ur pride and make up with him. But create an offensive scene wen u guys back togeda,hurt him and refuse to apologyz wen its crystal clear ure at fault. By doing that, u try to mirror his habit. He'll understand ur action if he's not the dumb type. By successfully doing this,u didn't just resolve the present situation but similar subsequent situations.
Okay.. Thanks dear
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
firstking01:
I just dunna what's with girls and friendzoning guys all in the name of bestie...NO girl, i repeat NO girl in this nigeria can bestie me, mtcheewundecided.
U can.. It only takes a girl u love to not love u back and be friemds wih u.. #tongueout
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
u can do the prayer on me too by giving her an helping hand, I don't mind receiving deliverance from 2 sweet ladies... wink
lol ... Im not a prayer warrior neither am i a deliverance minister.
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
u didn't wait till nightfall before u reply my mention, it's good news though...

Well I don't care to know how it will be ooo... I won't feel comfortable nah, OK take for instance, if u had proposed to me that night and I accepted grin , and then I reveal to u that a female is my bestie as handsome and fresh as I am, would u be con4table
i will just kill u n d girl together! No bf of mine is allowed to have a bestie! Finito!
Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:
lol ... Im not a prayer warrior neither am i a deliverance minister.
ok then... She'll deliver me while in church, then I'll spend the night at ur place so that the next day I'll return home... How about that? grin

Wa fe ku la à le yen... grin
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
ToriBlue:
Don't call me jare, he will get tired and call you tongue.
u think so?
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
ok then... She'll deliver me while in church, then I'll spend the night at ur place so that the next day I'll return home... How about that? grin

Wa fe ku la à le yen... grin

Lol.. No thanks, mi o fe ku
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
NnamdiN:
Your best friend is a guy? He gay? undecided
hes not gay.. He has male friends too
Re: Should I Call Him? by Bahddo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pride doesn't help friendships much. He probably is tired of all the unnecessary drama. You are the one who started ignoring him but he has to be the one to reach out to you so you can ignore him some more.

The way some of you girls reason eh... I don't even understand.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:

Lol.. No thanks, mi o fe ku
just one night and u are scared... I thought u have male friends and bestie, why are u scared of me?

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by darbeelicous(f): 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2017
tongue........ Is It not prayers u want again?
SorftWerk:
lol...lmao.. But seriously angry angry

Why have u given me false hopes? angry
Re: Should I Call Him? by NnamdiN: 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:
oh ok. Ive got a dog and chicken as pets. The chicken is my best pet sha. Meanwhile, since hes too proud, I could be calling you so
Marisol911:
oh ok. Ive got a dog and chicken as pets. The chicken is my best pet sha. Meanwhile, since hes too proud, I could be calling you so you dont miss him too much.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:

U can.. It only takes a girl u love to not love u back and be friemds wih u.. #tongueout
Mtcheew, even your siggy is discouragingundecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by firstking01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Janeyinspires:

Hola Bestie!!
Janeygrin
Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
tongue........ Is It not prayers u want again?
i wish to pray in between ur legs babe... That's the prayer I need..
Re: Should I Call Him? by darbeelicous(f): 8:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
shocked shocked
Now I'm more convinced u nid the whole prayer squad on ur case.......
SorftWerk:
i wish to pray in between ur legs babe... That's the prayer I need..
Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
darbeelicous:
shocked shocked
Now I'm more convinced u nid the whole prayer squad on ur case.......
lets get things going first...forgt about the squad, ur own prayer session is important bae... grin wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
just one night and u are scared... I thought u have male friends and bestie, why are u scared of me?
because u threatened my life nah
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
NnamdiN:
oh ok. Ive got a dog and chicken as pets. The chicken is my best pet sha. Meanwhile, since hes too proud, I could be calling you so oh ok. Ive got a dog and chicken as pets. The chicken is my best pet sha. Meanwhile, since hes too proud, I could be calling you so you dont miss him too much.
WTF! I CANT RELATE
Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:
because u threatened my life nah
how did I do that baby mi?
Re: Should I Call Him? by NnamdiN: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:
WTF! I CANT RELATE
lol sorry. Quoting gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by harriet412(f): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
krissconnect:
use the mirror effect. U can swallow ur pride and make up with him. But create an offensive scene wen u guys back togeda,hurt him and refuse to apologyz wen its crystal clear ure at fault. By doing that, u try to mirror his habit. He'll understand ur action if he's not the dumb type. By successfully doing this,u didn't just resolve the present situation but similar subsequent situations.

Abeg explain further on this mirror effect

2 Likes

Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
SorftWerk:
how did I do that baby mi?
u said it in yoruba
Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
NnamdiN:
lol sorry. Quoting gone wrong.

oh
Re: Should I Call Him? by mazizitonene(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
imagine......just friend zoned d niccur.... and the guy fit dey brag him friends say him dey tidy d girl....which saiii!!

moment of silence for our brother in the friend zone....hope this torture ends.....
op don't text him...pls allow him....pity our brother...

This life tho....

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
Marisol911:
u said it in yoruba
i didn't mean it nah... Come here my love, I couldn't have done that in my right senses nah, sorry okay..

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2017
SorftWerk:
i didn't mean it nah... Come here my love, I couldn't have done that in my right senses nah, sorry okay..
hehehe.shws teeth
Re: Should I Call Him? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2017
Marisol911:
hehehe.shws teeth
beautiful girl, so where are u based sweetie?

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Cronnie7: 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
Come sef..... Op let him go. This is his way out of the friend zone. Let him be angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When you're​ imprisoned by hate!!! / A NAIRALANDER, CELEBRATES HIS KID SISTER.. / My Oh My! Video Of A Lady Shaking Her Thick, Juicy & Oily "NYANSH"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.