Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Should I Call Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Him? (3371 Views)

I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / Should I Call Him First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Call Him? by krissconnect(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2017
harriet412:

Abeg explain further on this mirror effect
Oryt. Have you ever looked ursef up in the mirror before? I'm sure u have. The mirror is the best object that tells u the truth about ursef,how u blink ur eyes, how u pout ur mouth, how u shake ur head. Now with reference to human attributes, when u so uncomfortable with ur friends disturbing character, u wanna stop him from doin it but dont wanna hurt him so bad,u can do so by mirroring dat particular habit of his ure uncomfortable with. If he's the type that drinks a lot and smells so bad when he com's home,u can mirror his character by drinkin a lot too and smell so bad and de go home to him late. If he's never the dumb type,he'll surely undastand dat drinking a lot and smelling so bad after drinkin is disgusting. He'll be forced to stop without u arguing with him. That's the mirror effect.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Nickymezor(f): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2017
If u do miss ur bestie alot, go ahead n call o
Re: Should I Call Him? by harriet412(f): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
krissconnect:

Oryt. Have you ever looked ursef up in the mirror before? I'm sure u have. The mirror is the best object that tells u the truth about ursef,how u blink ur eyes, how u pout ur mouth, how u shake ur head. Now with reference to human attributes, when u so uncomfortable with ur friends disturbing character, u wanna stop him from doin it but dont wanna hurt him so bad,u can do so by mirroring dat particular habit of his ure uncomfortable with. If he's the type that drinks a lot and smells so bad when he com's home,u can mirror his character by drinkin a lot too and smell so bad and de go home to him late. If he's never the dumb type,he'll surely undastand dat drinking a lot and smelling so bad after drinkin is disgusting. He'll be forced to stop without u arguing with him. That's the mirror effect.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Him? by Marisol911(f): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cronnie7:
Come sef..... Op let him go. This is his way out of the friend zone. Let him be angry
feels great to let u know ibtexted him and he replied ... We'r back together! As friends tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Walter And Benny Ark Are Separated / Church Worship Leaders Caught Red-handed Having Sex During All Night Service / What Is Wrong Having A First Date In A Guys House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.