Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (1494 Views)

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by ghettowriter(m): 6:50am On Mar 01, 2017
A young man who chose to remain anonymous, narrated how he lost his girlfriend to another guy despite spending N700,000 on her birthday.According to a mail sent to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, a young man recounted how his girlfriend ran off to Dubai with another guy even after he hadspent N700,000 on her birthday.He claims his girlfriend left for a romantic trip with the other guy and has simply refused to return the expensive birthday gifts he gave her.

see screenshot below.

Na wa o! What do you think?

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by madridguy(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2017
If tomorrow now the victim pour her acid or hot water everybody go dey blame the guy.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Etzakoos(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2017
grin Love Is Not All About Money...But SHe Should Have Return D Gift Sha...Anyway That Is Her Gain In D Relationship

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:55am On Mar 01, 2017
grin

Well he dated a scammer...
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by thorpido(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Guys who blow money on top girls wey no be your wife especially girl wey u no sure if na you be her only man.smh angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Hadar4328(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2017
madridguy:
If tomorrow now the victim pour her acid or hot water everybody go dey blame the guy.
To foolishly gift out 700 grand, They both must have gone far or well dude is just doting on her for real...... But Acid-dousing mentality is a very weak effort from you bro... Let me pray for you and your mindset...

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by ElizaVeta(f): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2017
Let her be ..
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by emeijeh(m): 7:16am On Mar 01, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Let her be ..
I Pray o!

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 01, 2017
So we still have some foolish guys like this in this generation? Ask him if he has a plot of land somewhere, then you will know that he is truly a fool.
ghettowriter:
A young man who chose to remain anonymous, narrated how he lost his girlfriend to another guy despite spending N700,000 on her birthday.According to a mail sent to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, a young man recounted how his girlfriend ran off to Dubai with another guy even after he hadspent N700,000 on her birthday.He claims his girlfriend left for a romantic trip with the other guy and has simply refused to return the expensive birthday gifts he gave her.

see screenshot below.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by thunderfiremods(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2017
*shed tears*...
we keep shouting recession all around...dis fool is somewhere spending lavishly on 419...I cried for ur parent..they gave birth to a big time DIDINRIN...

dont waste time...send hired killers to dat fraud..
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2017
Nigga needs reorientation...

She don't owe u nothing.

Be wiser next time
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by NnamdiN: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2017
It was gift, he should forget it.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Khd95(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2017
I almost had mental trauma reading thru that write upcry

ordinary "her" and "stuff" this guy no fit type,haba...why she no go run sev.

I no say dis guy go be afonja,dnt ask me how i knw abeg
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2017
chooi maga 1 gbera!
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Michellla(f): 8:05am On Mar 01, 2017
He probably got the money through yahoo plus with that English of his.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by adorablepepple(f): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Jodha(f): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2017
the guy in question is totally foolish.. Did she ask him for a birthday gift... Did she force him?..

After him don dry the girl emotionally, sexually and other wise.. He's lamenting because of gift.. (typical igbo man)..

He doesn't truly love her.. I'm glad she noticed early and literally ran for her life...

Nonsense..
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:
the guy is question is totally foolish.. Did she ask him for a birthday gift... Did she force him?..

After him don dry the girl emotionally, sexually and other wise.. He's lamenting because of gift.. (typical igbo man)..

He doesn't truly love her.. I'm glad she noticed early and literally ran for her life...

Nonsense..
do you always read an article from the last chapter?

Why do you have to let your prejudice out in this manner?

Why cast a total and unverified blame on the guy without knowing what she's made him go through??

Given this same scenario, can you treat your boyfriend like that??
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Jodha(f): 8:27am On Mar 01, 2017
TheSlyone2:

do you always read an article from the last chapter?

Why do you have to let your prejudice out in this manner?

Why cast a total and unverified blame on the guy without knowing what she's made him go through??

Given this same scenario, can you treat your boyfriend like that??

My dear.. That's why people are different.. Yhu don't obviously expect me to see things the way yhu.. That's why it's my [/b]opinion[b]..
Do yhu expect me to applaud the niggur.. For behaving so childishly?... Awk yhur gf left yhu.. Damn it's nothing new.. Instead of saying how he misses her.. And telling us where he went wrong.. What he actually did to make her take such a drastic step..

He's lamenting like a child.. Over a gift..

Immaturity at it's peak..
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

My dear.. That's why people are different.. Yhu don't obviously expect me to see things the way yhu.. That's why it's my [/b]opinion[b]..
Do yhu expect me to applaud the niggur.. For behaving so childishly?... Awk yhur gf left yhu.. Damn it's nothing new.. Instead of saying how he misses her.. And telling us where he went wrong.. What he actually did to make her take such a drastic step..

He's lamenting like a child.. Over a gift..

Immaturity at it's peak..
The fact that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion doesn't warrant sentiment. If you must pass judgment, see to it that it's fair to be both end...

Secondly, you claim the nigga behaved like a child. Are you by any means rooting your support for the lady? If that's so, then you can also behave in like manner if given the opportunity...

Again, why should she accept a gift from someone you totally don't love. Does that sound right with you?

Why would she have to rip where she did not showed? At least, courtesy demands that if someone is generous to you, all you could do is return the favor...

You defending this argument means you can and you will do same if such opportunity present itself

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Alexrayz(m): 8:37am On Mar 01, 2017
ghettowriter:

see screenshot below.

Lol maybe the babe thought it was her severance package

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by BlueShine(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Wow lol.. .
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Jodha(f): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2017
TheSlyone2:

The fact that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion doesn't warrant sentiment. If you must pass judgment, see to it that it's fair to be both end...

Secondly, you claim the nigga behaved like a child. Are you by any means rooting your support for the lady? If that's so, then you can also behave in like manner if given the opportunity...

Again, why should she accept a gift from someone you totally don't love. Does that sound right with you?

Why would she have to rip where she did not showed? At least, courtesy demands that if someone is generous to you, all you could do is return the favor...

You defending this argument means you can and you will do same if such opportunity present itself

I'm very objective with my judgment.. You're the one just with sentiments (just because yhu pity the guy and yhu feel he lost 700k)...

I know guys of his calibre very well.. I'm sure he's been oppressing the lady in every way.. Maybe assaulting her.. That's why she ran for her dear life!..

Would yhu prefer a sister of yhurs suffers.. And cover eer'thing up because the guy gave her 700k?

Whether I'd do such.. If the opportunity is given to me.. Is totally my biz..

Whatever rocks yhur boat man.. I only gave out my candid opinion!..
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

I'm very objective with my judgment.. You're the one just with sentiments (just because yhu pity the guy and yhu feel he lost 700k)...

I know guys of his calibre very well.. I'm sure he's been oppressing the lady in every way.. Maybe assaulting her.. That's why she ran for her dear life!..

Would yhu prefer a sister of yhurs suffers.. And cover eer'thing up because the guy gave her 700k?

The manner with which you talk baffles me. You seem to know exactly what went down between them two...

You know guys of his calibre? Have you met him before? Were you there when they were dating?

See, my judgment is based solely on what is made open... That is the writeup. Yours isn't. That's why I said you are sentimental..

We don't even know if this gurl in question is a user. Of course, there are users. They use you to get to where they want. The fact that we must blame the guy for been frivolous doesn't make the gurl a saint...

Yet you talked about emotions. Doesn't it appears to you that this lady through her scheming may have put the guy in an emotional trauma. Or do you think it only men who break heart?

For once, I want you to look beyond what you have read or experienced in your day to day life.. Read this article and pass your judgment according without prejudice

You seem to have evaded my question..

Given this precarious scenario, would you have done same?

1 Like

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

hmmmm jodha
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Jodha(f): 9:56am On Mar 01, 2017
TheSlyone2:

The manner with which you talk baffles me. You seem to know exactly what went down between them two...

You know guys of his calibre? Have you met him before? Were you there when they were dating?

See, my judgment is based solely on what is made open... That is the writeup. Yours isn't. That's why I said you are sentimental..

We don't even know if this gurl in question is a user. Of course, there are users. They use you to get to where they want. The fact that we must blame the guy for been frivolous doesn't make the gurl a saint...

Yet you talked about emotions. Doesn't it appears to you that this lady through her scheming may have put the guy in an emotional trauma. Or do you think it only men who break heart?

For once, I want you to look beyond what you have read or experienced in your day to day life.. Read this article and pass your judgment according without prejudice

You seem to have evaded my question..

Given this precarious scenario, would you have done same?
I type from experience... I don't have to be there when they were dating to know.. What went wrong.. His tone.. And what he typed gave him away..

Before a guy would spend 700k worth of gift for a girl's birthday.. It means they've dated for long.. They've gone a long way.. And something like this happen... Instead of him to tell us what really went down.. His talking of his 700k..

I'm not saying the lass is totally right for running the way she did... But it obvious she went to a far place... Where he can't reach her for her own safety

The guy does not sound like a person in an emotional trauma.. He only wants his money back (he doesn't seem to care about the wench..)..

I'm passing my judgement with every atom of sincerity.. If the guy was broken I'd know.. He doesn't care about her.. He cares about his money alone.. Hence she found someone better and left him.. I'm sure she didn't tell him because she's scared of him(hence why I concluded he might be assaulting her too)

Yhu mean me in the ladies shoes or the guy's shoes?..
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2017
Na Her Retirement Savings Na
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

I type from experience... I don't have to be there when they were dating to know.. What went wrong.. His tone.. And what he typed gave him away..

Before a guy would spend 700k worth of gift for a girl's birthday.. It means they've dated for long.. They've gone a long way.. And something like this happen... Instead of him to tell us what really went down.. His talking of his 700k..

I'm not saying the lass is totally right for running the way she did... But it obvious she went to a far place... Where he can't reach her for her own safety

The guy does not sound like a person in an emotional trauma.. He only wants his money back (he doesn't seem to care about the wench..)..

I'm passing my judgement with every atom of sincerity.. If the guy was broken I'd know.. He doesn't care about her.. He cares about his money alone.. Hence she found someone better and left him.. I'm sure she didn't tell him because she's scared of him(hence why I concluded he might be assaulting her too)

Yhu mean me in the ladies shoes or the guy's shoes?..

Oh, good lord..

Good thing you accept looking at this from a general point of view. You don't judge every situation with a general perspective. Every situation has got it own uniqueness...

Like I did said, we don't know what transpired between them two. So judging base on what you think could have happened is totally borne out of sentiment..

Let me rephrase the question again... In an event, where a guy spend a whooping N700K on you, can you leave such a man?

Second question, can you accept a gift from someone you don't love?
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Jodha(f): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Oh, good lord..

Good thing you accept looking at this from a general point of view. You don't judge every situation with a general perspective. Every situation has got it own uniqueness...

Like I did said, we don't know what transpired between them two. So judging base on what you think could have happened is totally borne out of sentiment..

Let me rephrase the question again... In an event, where a guy spend a whooping N700K on you, can you leave such a man?

Second question, can you accept a gift from someone you don't love?

Hell no.. I didn't judge from what I think... I drew conclusions from the signs given by the guy in question.. It was plain... He's reaction sold him off..

So because of 700k I should coman die for the man ehn?.. Yes I would be totally grateful.. But it doesn't mean if he tramples on me.. Or try to do anything funny I won't leave... My dear I'd run without looking back.. With my heels touching the back of my head grin

As for the second question.. I'll plainly tell yhu.. Brother the feeling is not mutual.. I see yhu as a brother and friend.. And all that shii..
After that if he still insists on giving me.. As a friend... (as in just friends) why not aww collect..

!!
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Jodha(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Martin124:
hmmmm jodha
Why hmm?.. Shey yhu support me? grin
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

Hell no.. I didn't judge from what I think... I drew conclusions from the signs given by the guy in question.. It was plain... He's reaction sold him off..

So because of 700k I should coman die for the man ehn?.. Yes I would be totally grateful.. But it doesn't mean if he tramples on me.. Or try to do anything funny I won't leave... My dear I'd run without looking back.. With my heels touching the back of my head grin

As for the second question.. I'll plainly tell yhu.. Brother the feeling is not mutual.. I see yhu as a brother and friend.. And all that shii..
After that if he still insists on giving me.. As a friend... (as in just friends) why not aww collect..

!!
OK good
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 01, 2017
Jodha:

Why hmm?.. Shey yhu support me? grin
hahaha u suppose know me by now na!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Story Must Read: My I.T Sex Escapades (18+) Complete Season 4 / Why Is Sex So Addictive / How Can He Bleep This Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.