Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 (1490 Views)

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2017
700k? are her pūssy lips laced with diamonds?
That aside;
I for one, can't belittle myself to the level of asking for the return of gift items when things turn sour.
I don't even know which is dumber; wasting hard earned resources on people not deserving or trying to save face in that childish sorta way.
Re: Girl Dumps Boyfriend After Collecting Birthday Gifts Worth About N700,000 by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2017
From what i can deduce from this story the boyfriend prolly did this babe strong thing and the guy took it upon himself to bribe her with 700k to make her forget but the chick was bidding her time then struck when it hurt most.
MORAL OF THE STORY...
you cant bribe a woman with money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? / How Can He Bleep This Virgin / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.