Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number (55892 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My 18-Month-Old Child Not Talking / Husband Not Maid! - By Dipor Exzie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by olatunjin(m): 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
blaise26abj:

Please irrespective of his reaction , don't stop telling him things. That is the best way to quickly understand your man. What he likes and doesn't like. Same goes for men. It builds trust. Someone said somethings are best left unsaid, but sorry, in marriage everything should be shared and discussed.
Gbam! You nailed it all.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by delishpot: 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
A clear NO, I am married would have been sufficient

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Acidosis(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
muheeb01:
you dey yarn dust madam,u r no longer on d street,u r married for crying out loud or are u a baby mama??which kind excuse be this,even if he is ben carson,doctor my foot

ahahahahahahahahaha that Ben Carson part got me rolling

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by poppop: 6:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
It started yesterday afternoon when my husband took me to the hospital to pick up my family planning pills with our 2 months old baby. To cut the story short, I went into d midwife's office alone to pick d pill , ask questions and get answers.

Inside the midwives office was a very young doctor who got involved in all my discussion with the midwife. Alone the line, the midwife went out to pick something and at that moment the young doctor asked me for my number, I gave him a wrong number .

So when we got home I told my husband about it. He got angry , started attacking me about it , my husband said giving the doctor a number at all was me insulting him, that it doesn't matter if it was a wrong number or not .

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number. I have been apologising to my husband since yesterday even when I totally don't think I did something wrong , Yet he is still boiling up. Pls I need to understand what I did wrong cos I don't think I did something wrong.

You are very wrong. You are married. All you had to do was politely decline. Giving him any number at all (whether right or wrong) immediately sets the wrong tone. And your mouth... You need not really say everything you know...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by LordOfNaira: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:
It started yesterday afternoon when my husband took me to the hospital to pick up my family planning pills with our 2 months old baby. To cut the story short, I went into d midwife's office alone to pick d pill , ask questions and get answers.

Inside the midwives office was a very young doctor who got involved in all my discussion with the midwife. Alone the line, the midwife went out to pick something and at that moment the young doctor asked me for my number, I gave him a wrong number .

So when we got home I told my husband about it. He got angry , started attacking me about it , my husband said giving the doctor a number at all was me insulting him, that it doesn't matter if it was a wrong number or not .

Truth is, I'm not the type to insult a guy who approached me, I always give wrong number. I have been apologising to my husband since yesterday even when I totally don't think I did something wrong , Yet he is still boiling up. Pls I need to understand what I did wrong cos I don't think I did something wrong.

Some doctors sha. I am a doctor and this is something I will never do. I believe he knew you were married.

Now to the topic, you disrespected your husband. You were not under any pressure to tell the doctor a lie. Even if he comes to realize that you gave him a wrong number, he would only feel that you are playing hard to get and would eventually fall. I feel your husband's pains. Poor man!!! That was total disrespect.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nwakannaya1: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Well I dont see it from the angle that most people do.
A married woman giving out her number is not wrong, no big deal there. Your husband should grow up.
Again, that man is a Doctor whom u might need his help, and you don't even know why he was requesting for your number.
It mustn't be always for sexual advances that men do request for women's numbers.
I think that giving a wrong number is wrong too, you should either give or don't give.
Your husband is overreacting, he won't be there to help in all situations, he shouldn't scare everyone away.
Because you are married, just apologise to keep your family.
However, your husband needs to get mature.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Edipee(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
I would have done worse if I were your husband. Next time, be boldd and say no.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
EdDave:

Did I say it doesn't happen in real life?
Way back in 2005, when we started NL, we discussed real issues cutting across all sectors of human life and actually met these ppl in life. Stories like these had evidences.
The difference is so clear now.
Monikers are created and stories are just fabricated to draw traffic.
Don't quote one when you don't understand what one says.
Excuse me with the condescension, you and who dey do that one? If you knew such happens, why dismiss this as mod inspired with no evidence whatsoever? And you are one to talk about lack of understanding? Mschew.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by freecocoa(f): 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
DMeanMan:

There are going to be different shades of women (and people generally).

Some will enjoy saying no, some not so much.

All the above was on the assertion that

1. The Doctor was lusting towards her and was going to ask her out.
2. The OP wanted a piece of the Doctor so she didn't put him off out-rightly.
3. She had plans of getting down with the Doctor.

Damn, you're reasonable! shocked shocked
Don't mind the yeye woman and others like her.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Earthkumy(m): 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2017
She is not in Nairaland for advice, her replies shows she is looking for excuse for her shameful behaviour. Is very shameful for a married woman

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Aywire(m): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

You did everything wrong my dear. Go to you husband, kneel down and beg him. What he is fighting for is that you should have told the doctor that you can't give him your number because you are married. End of discussion. This may also mean that if you meet someone you are attracted to, you might as well give him the right number. Go and apologise...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
[quote author=inno1love post=54177190][/quote]I said if the husband was displeased by what she did ,he should have just told her so and next time she will act differently not for him to start acting up and ignoring all her apologies for days....who does that? certainly not a mature husband

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Mznaett: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Edipee:
I would have done worse if I were your husband. Next time, be bold and say no.

Story.
Did you read where she said she had her baby with her? And she thought the husband would just laugh it off? She did nothing wrong my dear. Her only mistake is being sincere to her man.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by EdDave(m): 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
freecocoa:
Excuse me with the condescension, you and who dey do that one? If you knew such happens, why dismiss this as mod inspired with no evidence whatsoever? And you are one to talk about lack of understanding? Mschew.
smh.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by LordOfNaira: 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nwakannaya1:
A married woman giving out her number is not wrong, no big deal there. Your husband should grow up.
Again, that man is a Doctor whom u might need his help, and you don't even know why he was requesting for your number.
It mustn't be always for sexual advances that men do request for women's numbers.
I think that giving a wrong number is wrong too, you should either give or don't give.
Your husband is overreacting, he won't be there to help in all situations, he shouldn't scare everyone away.

Listen, I am a doctor and I would never take advantage or seem to take advantage of a woman left alone with me in the office. What I did most of the time (I am not practicing medicine presently) is to ask about the husband. I hardly ask for numbers. I don't think I should ask for numbers. It is very wrong for a doctor to ask for numbers for no reasons stated.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
distilledwalex:

Leave the doctor out of this.. Every one had the right to be stupid... Its you that wil stand ur ground to say no.. Men are flirty in nature. .. The few cautious ones do so as a result of religion, public eyes and other factors... Remove all those and i bet all men are the same.. The fault lies with her for actingike a kid even when it seems youre an adult.
Oga leave talk....men are flirty in nature u say??....kudos....maybe when the husband will go after another woman u will defend just cos he is a man.....bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by DavidEsq(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
torqque7:

Don't you know how sick some guys are? I have heard of a guy that can't see a woman squat to pee..he will jump her and want to fvck her,I thought it was a joke until two of his friends confirmed it to me,my point is some guys are not sound upstairs so having a baby or been pregnant etc doesn't mean jack to them,as long as you have female parts they are good to go.

So what you should have done was say sorry doctor I'm married I don't give out my number to men except it's business related plus don't be angry,SIMPLE as ABC.
Oluwa o shocked .u don't mean it. That guy has been sweared for, just the way you-know-who, sweared for Egbegbe.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by nma4god(f): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
TinaAnita:
In all honesty I think your husband overreacted. His action goes to show that he is intolerant and lacks understanding. That means if you do something more serious than this he wouldn't hesitate to divorce you.

Some men would even laugh over it and forget about it as if nothing happened since they have no reason to doubt their wife but the reverse is the case as far as your husband is concerned.

I just hope your husband isn't the unforgiving type otherwise you will have to work your buts out pleading for one offence for several years which isn't cool at all.
ah deh tell u eeh......she has a lot to do

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by PhantomD(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mznaett:

Story.
Did you read where she said she had her baby with her? And she thought the husband would just laugh it off? She did nothing wrong my dear. Her only mistake is being sincere to her man.
End time wife spotted!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by aaronxy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Madam let's be clear, u know why the doc asked for ur numb? If u did why did u give him wrong number? My mom would av preached a hell lots to the doctor if he said anything funny... I was angry @ first with my gf giving out her number to guys. But later am like if she does its all on her she gets bleeped @ last I hear of it n that's d end. I don't like her giving out her numb or any guy msg her he fot her numb from somewhere. How much more the married u? What u did might be that wrong n y did u later tell ur guy for show off or what? Talk with him u should know his weakness a lil by now.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by bezimo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
I hope you were not a loose former hoe in your premarital life because it seems you are doing rehearsal for that which is to come.

You don't know you are married? Abi. From giving wrong number to right number to outings to the bed.You should be ashamed of yourself. Nothing to justify there. Is the Doc your family doctor? If no, why was he asking for your number? All these girls sef.

Apologize to your husband and let him know it won't happen again and stop giving your number or wrong number to folks who clearly should have no business with your number as a married woman.
They say when devil wan destroy a home, he manipulates the wife to start behaving foolishly then he achieves his aim. Be careful oh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by DavidEsq(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
enuk80:
I forgot to add this to my previous comment...op does not even show any sign of remorse..she thinks she did the right thing by giving d dumpy Dr. her no..her response to peoples comment shows she is a proud type...she is dis type that don't take correction easily because she thinks hse is right...I hope u r not making mistake that u will regret tomoro
Exactly. And may I add dat she is also the type claiming innocence and giving excuses by resorting to one of the most annoying sentences of most ladies: "but that's who I am na" angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by uzuede4(f): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
And all we can do is to condemn her? Do married men not give ladies their numbers? Is marriage slavery? Does her husband not give out his number? It is unfortunate the man is feeling insecured. If he trust his wife, he won't panic.On the other hand, he is telling us that he is doing the same thing. So, he is afraid someone will do it to his wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by 0ubenji(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
amyzon:

If u wanted to be polite as u claim, u cud av simply asked him to get ur number from ur husband.
There's no berra way to be polite cool
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by freshbear(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
Nwakannaya1:
very dumb n unintelligent

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by megareal: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
maasoap:

I really like the way you simply put it madam. Thanks.

You're welcome.
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Mznaett: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
PhantomD:
End time wife spotted!!!!
Ancient of days husband spottedsad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Mznaett: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
sad
Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by PhantomD(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
Mznaett:

Ancient of days husband spottedsad
LOL, good one... but seriously why get married if u can't share ur every tots?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
AZeD1:

And if she's say she married, he sees it as her playing hard to get so why is the husband making a fuss out of nothing?
Playing hard-to-get with your baby in your arms and your hubby waiting close by? Haba! Turning him down swiftly would surely give him brain abeg

Mostly, that first move from the man is a 'lemme try my luck' thing

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by Came: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2017
Is the Doctor your family Doctor or some Doctor you met at the hospital? Ask yourself and see say you fall hand big time.. Again na family planing pills you and your husband go for, meaning say any person fit pour pour and pregnant no go happen..... Hmmmmmmmm..na small things dey scatter marriage,becareful oooooooo,

1 Like

Re: My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number by mrdino(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
blaise26abj:
You did wrong. Because if u return to the hospital the doctor will still use the opportunity to talk to you. You should have cut it off right there and then because u know why he asked for your number. You really insulted your husband. And stop giving men wrong numbers just tell them no . it shows you don't know how to say no to advances despite being married. He will come around sha

I know some people will come here and say, " why did you tell him? , what he doesn't know won't kill him" , well if u don't get to know what he doesn't like now, you will end up continuing this behavior until he finds out himself and his reaction might be worse than this.
You have said it all, there's nothing left to type. God bless you and give you more wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

A Mother's Reaction To Her Daughter's Post About Rape On Snapchat (Pictured) / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.