Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise (694 Views)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [Facebook] / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2017
Greetings to all esteem NLs. its really baffles when when some human beings can be so desperate to change the already and beautifully created part of their body. i have heard of babes going for boobs and bums enlargement/enhancement etc.

Just recently a friend contacted me and complained bitterly about the small size of his joystick. He said he want to change the "destiny" of his d!ck by goin for a pennis enlargement and that actually got me thinking because i see it as practically impossible to change what God has given to you which make you the man that you are.

Expert counsellors in da house what advise do you think i should give this son of Eve who is so desperate to have his joystick enlarged.
Re: He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise by Chuknovski(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2017
since he get the money make him do am na
Re: He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise by JideAmuGiaka: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2017
Give him fertilizer to drink, his cassava will be fine.
Re: He Desires To Enlarge And Elongate His D!ck. Pls Advise by iFartedAtOshodi: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Try a penis pump

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Friend With Benefits Broke Up Because He Saw Me With Another Guy / Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are / Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.