Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites (813 Views)

Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa / Do Atheists Have Marriage Rites? / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2017
Marriage Contract is a Spiritual Fusion of a male and female into ONE as seen in Birth. It takes both male and female sex hormones to form the baby. Paul calls it 'a mystery'. Two things constitute the marriage contract: Sex and Marriage rites i.e traditional marrige.
See Gen 2:24; Cleave, Join implies Sex in this context. It is an important constituent of the marriage contract..Therefore, no boy should go near it. Its for Men cos you are to leave your father and mother to Cleave/Sex. Also as men, we need watch our relationships with the opposite sex, every sexual act is a partially signed marriage contract..Thats why Paul says 'he that is joined to an harlot is one flesh with her'. Its a spiritual fusion and God help you the woman isnt a devils tool else you are in something only deliverance can answer...Let every boy and man repent today and come out of every sinful sexual relationship outside marriage..Run to Jesus, He will yet forgive and save!
Marriage Contract: If you are a Man of marriageable status, Paul advises that if you behave uncomely to your virgin 'pls get married, its better to marry than burn'..God help you. You may approach the lady, her family and the church and marry your Virgin for God is well pleased!
Another category is you are living with a woman, she has birthed for you children; pls your marriage contract isnt fully signed. You need to perform the marriage rites by visiting her family asap! God is totally pleased, you need to pay the necessary dues.
N.B - A marriage that isnt fully contracted is a problem in the future! Seek God and get it right!!

1 Like

Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 10:47pm On Mar 01, 2017
You must marry right....Say no to pre-marital sex, God detests it!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
You must marry right... Dont marry on credit! Dont kidnap a woman without parental consent! If God must bless your marriage and home, lay the foundation in Christ!!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
They no go come here talk buh if na to calumnize preachers you go see turn up.
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
Rock01:
They no go come here talk buh if na to calumnize preachers you go see turn up.
Thanks bro.
The world is not hungry for the Truth...It wants the Truth i.e the Church silenced.
We wont let that happen! We will shouting from the rooftops the True Gospel!!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
How are you doing Bro. Enshy?
Are you ignoring me cause we have a difference of opinion on something?
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
MZLady39:
How are you doing Bro. Enshy? Are you ignoring me cause we have a difference of opinion on something?
Never! Sister In Christ, I just mentioned you on a post. You see how God works?
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
enshy:

Never!
Sister In Christ, I just mentioned you on a post.
You see how God works?

Yes sir...I do.
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2017
MZLady39:

Yes sir...I do.
Trust you are good.
Your scriptural insight for a lady is commendable and may God reveal more to you.
I am sure your labour in Christ wont be in vain and your heart desires shall be granted by the Lord.
Amen!!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:
But yes to adultery ABI? undecided
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:

Trust you are good.
Your scriptural insight for a lady is commendable and may God reveal more to you.
I am sure your labour in Christ wont be in vain and your heart desires shall be granted by the Lord.
Amen!!

Thanks for the compliment....by God's grace.
I am still a work in progress....I haven't been like this all my life.The Lord has been & continues to be extremely long-suffering with me...which we need to be towards others who don't believe.
However, He's been so good to me....and when I tell you I'm one blessed woman....Oh boy.
Hey.. my name means "God's blessing"....
I owe my life to Him....

1 Like

Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2017
adepeter26:
But yes to adultery ABI? undecided
Thank you my Bible Friend. No to Adultery! God hates it!!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:

Thank you my Bible Friend.
No to Adultery! God hates it!!
Toor. I don hear cheesy
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2017
MZLady39:

Thanks for the compliment....by God's grace.
I am still a work in progress....I haven't been like this all my life.The Lord has been & continues to be extremely long-suffering with me...which we need to be towards others who don't believe.
However, He's been so good to me....and when I tell you I'm one blessed woman....Oh boy.
Hey.. my name means "God's blessing"....
I owe my life to Him....
We all are products of Longsuffering and Grace!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by GodsMopol: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2017
pls, kindly lead this guy to the Lord, I believe he's your sheep, @ posthttp://www.nairaland.com/3669771/isaac-newton-atheism#54377545
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2017
GodsMopol:
pls, kindly lead this guy to the Lord, I believe he's your sheep, @ posthttp://www.nairaland.com/3669771/isaac-newton-atheism#54377545
GodsMopol! GodsMopol!!
Who is he?
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
enshy:

lovely write up
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by adewuyi2012: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
Are you a christian youth brother or sister..<br>
do you want to join &quot;the family&quot; where we relate with each other, have fun, share knowledge, help one another to secure jobs, share the word of God, and keep ourselves with the latest on the world around us.
for each day, below are the subjects we will be discussing:
Monday -sport
Tuesday: music
Wednesday :love and relationship
Thursday: movies
Friday: politics
Saturday: general issues-internet, education,comedy, jobs e.t.c.
Sunday: Bible study
For each day, an Admin will post a matter relating to his or her area as indicated above, then others will start commenting and sharing knowledge on the matter.
please if u would like to join us, kindly click the link below to join or chat me up 07087844062.
https:///C4Lk1oJbcoH9gm546PkkyL

Please use google chrome
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

lovely write up
Thanks dear!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Say no to sexual immorality!
Dont marry on credit, pay your bride price!! If you dont pay and co habiting, it isnt Gods perfect will....See your woman's family asap and settle them.
I pray God will provide for all of us all we need to Marry Right!
This is God's Will!!
Re: The Marriage Contract: Sex & Marriage Rites by enshy: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
No more marrying on credit No more premarital sex If you love her, ser her people and marry her!

(1) (Reply)

If God Was Wicked, You Should Be Dead Now / Does The Holy Spirit Dwell In The Christian? If So, How And Why / Happy Sunday! Come On In And Rep Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.