Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number (6185 Views)

Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture / 'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
From Edward DSTV Guy to Uche Restaurant Girl, some ladies seem to be employing hilarity is concealing the names of their lovers on their mobile phones.

A man was shocked to have observed that his name was smartly concealed in a derogatory manner on his girlfriend’s phone.
The angered man named Edward who is not a DSTV guy as purported according to the phone details, frowned at the discovery and shared the details with a relationship blogger and adviser, Joro Olumofin.
Another person also shared his case showing the trend is now rampant among Nigerian girls as seen below:

http://www.gistedge.com/see-funny-name-cheating-girl-used-saving-boyfriends-number/

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Kingsasian(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dstv...so much more...lol

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
Adama the cheerful giver. You save the contact with a feature associated with the person.

La-la, the snake keeper, charmer or eater.

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
If u want to loose ur sanity, open ur woman's phone grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by youngberry001(m): 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
hehehe grin

Edward DSTV guy wat d fvcks!!`some ladies bad ehnn
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2017
DSTV guy is still ok na smiley i saved one as Tolu car wash and another as Fola swimming pool grin
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by kayjasper(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol... Some ladies sha... cry cry

Why can't we just stick to one man? And stop playing silly games around with guys? How is having a back up guy something of priority?
I can't differentiate between this Edwin babe and a runs girl now..... Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Azeequeen(f): 2:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
Dstv??
Dstv that keeps advertising Dstv on Dstv to those that are using Dstv
Bro,your head dey there with the babe

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by snipesdam(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hilarious OP ur friend get luck na Petrol Attendant she for save am since you dey stay near petrol station grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
You're her side nigga!. She saved it as "Edward DSTV guy" so when the main nigga sees it he won't have reasons to question her.

Secondly, it seems she has lots of guys she's bleeping on her contact list so in order not to confuse one for another, she device means to always know who's calling. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
kayjasper:
Lol... Some ladies sha... cry cry

Why can't we just stick to one man? And stop playing silly games around with guys? How is having a back up guy something of priority?
I can't differentiate between this Edwin babe and a runs girl now..... Nonsense.

Lolz
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Intrepid01(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
Azeequeen:
Dstv??

Dstv that keeps advertising Dstv on Dstv to those that are using Dstv

Bro,your head dey there with the babe

OMG!!! soo true! but how come have never seen it like this....hmmm
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
wetin u for come do if she store ur name as Edward ATMcheesy
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2017
I DONT TRUST ANY GIRL!
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by vedah: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Reminds me of the time I was dating a guy back then in secondary school. So my parents will not find out, since they were fond of checking my phone. I named my ex then as "lawma guy" and "sisi Abigail mtn".
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin
Fear women!
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by igidaduro: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
It's nothing
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by fernandoc(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Make I browse through my gf phone first.
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by falcon01: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
So you tryna tell me that joro is the person capable to advice you undecided
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by abdulaz: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
I am not surprised grin
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by sEGXY2(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
That n!gga probably a side bro, guys do that shi!t too especially if the Bish don't mean shit to you, that's when you see contacts like

Kemi tailor
Chinyere Dry cleaner
Chinaza Fast Food
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by austine4real(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
na their way girls nawa for u oo
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by austine4real(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
there was this gal from Ogun state then she saved my num with. austine oloko nla
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by banjeezay(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol, Edward Dstv
I wantu recharge my decoder o,Champions league go soon start back. abeg how much be premium bouquet now..
he still dey there dey ask if him be side guy,no o u are not,in fact u are the love of her life,
ur head go soon straight,let her finish with u.
P.S this is what we call credit card and the scammers
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by queencalipso(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Hahahahaha grin grin I can't stop laughing oo!!

Edwin dstv

Uche restaurant girl grin grin this one is wicked.. Chai!!!

Guy take heart ehh! Is well
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chai...this is hilarious...is not as bad as some other names.
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by jeff1607(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
it's finished
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by bayocanny: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
DSTV guy is still ok na smiley i saved one as Tolu car wash and another as Fola swimming pool grin
Chai! guys don suffer from your hands. Anyways, HBD wey my cake
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 01, 2017
lol
vedah:
Reminds me of the time I was dating a guy back then in secondary school. So my parents will not find out, since they were fond of checking my phone. I named my ex then as "lawma guy" and "sisi Abigail mtn".
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by Eldee54321(m): 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
I fear una die ...heeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii
Re: See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eldee54321:
I fear una die ...heeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiii

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz / MARITAL MISTAKE CAN LEAD ONE TO AN EARLY GRAVE-MY EXPERIENCE / Campus Prostitution Not So Bad(reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.