Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? (7076 Views)

Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? / Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Ranchhoddas: 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
enshy:

When you were in Xtianity, yes God was in your head!
No wonder you were swept off easily as if you were bewitched for 'he that stands for nothing, falls for anything/everything'...You must be a genius to have diagnosed yourself rightly.
My God and Lord Jesus right in my heart. No tide, wave, challenge, insults, shame, harassments, lack, need, failure can take Jesus away from it.
Its not knowledge, we call it commitment!
Your commitment merely proves your sincerity; not the validity of your claims.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Ranchhoddas: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
felixomor:

Gbam.
When Seun reads a post like this,
All of a sudden, u will see how he will pretend not to be able to comprehend...
See the kind of nonsense that you endorse. Aaaarrghh!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by GodsMopol: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
akintom:

Do you realize that for anyone to behave against and without REASON, such a person is called DELUDED?

It's therefore mischievous of you, your brothers and sisters in the Jewish Idol, to allege insult, when I call you Christians out as deluded folks.

Sure we are deluded, as long as we don't reason
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by felixomor: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
See the kind of nonsense that you endorse. Aaaarrghh!

First of all,
U check the nonsense coming from u.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
akintom:

Do you realize that for anyone to behave against and without REASON, such a person is called DELUDED?

It's therefore mischievous of you, your brothers and sisters in the Jewish Idol, to allege insult, when I call you Christians out as deluded folks.
I never claimed Im not deluded.
Infact, I have said if serving Jesus makes me deluded, may I not recover from it! May I die in it!
But you are too and hypocritically deluded cos you claim to reason while you have lived better of your life believing...Can you reason law of gravity? What about law of motion? If you can reason, then you should defy it! Your paternity n maternity, have you reasoned these out?
Atheism just makes me sick but I have discovered from you guys that its a demonic possession!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 10:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
enshy:

Atheism just makes me sick but I have discovered from you guys that its a demonic possession!
Can you prove this claim of yours?

1 Like

Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Your commitment merely proves your sincerity; not the validity of your claims.
My claims dont need to be valid.
Its Truth, not based on logic/reason, but on authenticity!
You see Truth is not always based on reason/logic, its sometimes based on authenticity!
Thats exactly how atheists have been applying their faith without knowing.
Your father says Im your father, you believed, you didnt reason..If you reasoned, ull ask for proofs! You believed cos its Truth not by reason but authenticity!
However, if my commitment is sincere, give it a thought!
Thanks!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
akintom:

Can you prove this claim of yours?
You are acting against what you profess and you are not conscious of it, then it means you are being controlled!
You say reason yet uve believed so many things all your life..Simple you are not in control of your mind...Thats demonic possession!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Ranchhoddas: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
enshy:

You see Truth is not always based on reason/logic, its sometimes based on authenticity!
Your father says Im your father, you believed, you didnt reason..If you reasoned, ull ask for proofs! You believed cos its Truth not by reason but authenticity!
Thanks!
Ever heard of 'reasonable doubt'? Using a simple paternity test, you can determine who your father is. Can you do same for your beliefs?
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ever heard of 'reasonable doubt'? Using a simple paternity test, you can determine who your father is. Can you do same for your beliefs?
Yes but have you ever used it? After how many years bros?
You have believed all along!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Ranchhoddas: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
''REASONABLE DOUBT''. Google it!
enshy:
Yes but have you ever used it? After how many years bros? You have believed all along!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
''REASONABLE DOUBT''. Google it!
Reasonable doubt my foot!
Have you used your paternity test?
You have believed all along! Thats the point!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Ranchhoddas: 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2017
Gerarrrahere men.
enshy:
Reasonable doubt my foot! Have you used your paternity test? You have believed all along! Thats the point!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

When I saw your post, I thought this guy is one of those logical thinkers until I saw 'belief is key'
Now, what do you believe? belief is key to what?
I just hope you have not joined them because you couldnt beat them!
believe in yourself and keep improving, that is the key.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by orunto27: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2017
God of The Universe lives in His Godsphere. To Him Atheists and Theists believe. No Problem!!!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 7:03am On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

If your uncle calls you up now, and solemnly Inform you that you're a bastard. That your real father is the poor farmer next Street.

While you have "believed all along", that the man you grew up with, is your dad.

Will you still say "reasonable doubt my foot"?

1 Like

Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 7:08am On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

You are acting against what you profess and you are not conscious of it, then it means you are being controlled!
You say reason yet uve believed so many things all your life..Simple you are not in control of your mind...Thats demonic possession!
Is this how you prove demon possession?

Well, even your papa oyedepo had and still have no clue, on this delusionary fabrication of yours.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 7:53am On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

Is this how you prove demon possession?

Well, even your papa oyedepo had and still have no clue, on this delusionary fabrication of yours.
Sorry I forgot to tell you, people possessed of demons dont usually know. The demons speak through them!
Havent you noticed drunkards in their drunken state dont accept they are drunk until drunkeness leaves them? So it is with those possessed of demons.
That explains your post above! You wouldnt know, you just think all is well but all isnt actually well!
Anytime any man isnt in control of his consciousness, he is possessed but would not know!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 7:56am On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

If your uncle calls you up now, and solemnly Inform you that you're a bastard. That your real father is the poor farmer next Street.

While you have "believed all along", that the man you grew up with, is your dad.

Will you still say "reasonable doubt my foot"?

Have you used the paternity tests?
O man who claims to live by reason/logic yet has been living by faith all along?
What fraud! What hypocrisy!! What possession against will!!!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by niyihawking(m): 8:28am On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Thanks!
since you are now saying rubbish with boldness, how do you now prove the authenticity of your religion if it is not based on reason.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
niyihawking:
since you are now saying rubbish with boldness, how do you now prove the authenticity of your religion if it is not based on reason.
Seems you are not in the loop!
Your comment is obviously out of ignorance and laziness to go through the thread!
Please always refresh your mind by going through comments before making contributions lest you are swept off.
We started with, we dont reason, no logic, we just believe. We dont prove, its based on Faith!
However, the authenticity of my religion is based on the facts in scriptures!
You who then reasons, have lived your lives based on Faith for years! Its so ironical!
Pls prove laws of motion and gravity by your reasoning and logic, prove your existence, paternity by reason and logic...You believed all these, you have been living of Faith too!
Are laws of motion and gravity not authentic based on facts in science? Pls prove them!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 10:24am On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Sorry I forgot to tell you, people possessed of demons dont usually know. The demons speak through them!
Havent you noticed drunkards in their drunken state dont accept they are drunk until drunkeness leaves them? So it is with those possessed of demons.
That explains your post above! You wouldnt know, you just think all is well but all isnt actually well!
Anytime any man isnt in control of his consciousness, he is possessed but would not know!
Is it possible that you ever went beyond primary school? If yes, you're one sample of the population of religitards who continue to make a mess of formal education.

You're (in case you're a pastor, with sheepmaniacs) just one of the reasons why christards will-

*eat grass,
*drink olive oil as cure for cancer,
*tie handkerchief to rear mirror of car, and believe that they're protected from RTA.... etc.

The depressed, schizophrenic, cognitively challenged (autistic, down syndrome, Cerebral palsy etc), are demon possessed in your thinking obviously.

And to think that you have been on NL since 2009, and you still retain this level of thinking, is an evidence of how religious beliefs can maroon the human mind in primitiveness.

1 Like

Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by frank317: 10:25am On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

U are arguing like a fool, comparing knowing our parents with believing in an imaginary sky daddy in space...

If u are fond of believing anything with faith, why don't u believe in Allah or Zeus?

Even if eventually my parents are not my real parents, they make more sense than an invincible being, who has never been seen, who only can be active when men make him up in their mind and talk about him to other people and write about him in the pages of an ancient book.

U are here comparing ur parents who took care of u till u became a man to an imaginary been... I am just sorry ur parents for wasting their time on you.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by orunto27: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2017
otemdomino:

We shouldn't castigate one another. Everybody cannot be a theist. All hands should rather be on deck to castigate evil gods whose energies are diverted into retarding the rate of development and evolution of the brains. Atheists aren't in the wrong track, because God the Universe lives in them and they are a part of God the Universe. There is nothing in existence outside the Universe and they believe in the Universe, so what's the headache of the theists?

They don't believe any of the gods as the Almighty God so they are right in that aspect also. The Universe is God and nothing will, can or shall exist without the UNIVERSE!

No one is castigating anyone.
Just saying that God, The Universe is The Summation of all Humans's and Spirits' feelings, thinkings and reasonings and of all actions, interactions and movements
Once The Atheists and The Theists on that,my job of discernment for That God, The Universe,by His Directives, is done. No need for further arguments.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by orunto27: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2017
otemdomino:

We shouldn't castigate one another. Everybody cannot be a theist. All hands should rather be on deck to castigate evil gods whose energies are diverted into retarding the rate of development and evolution of the brains. Atheists aren't in the wrong track, because God the Universe lives in them and they are a part of God the Universe. There is nothing in existence outside the Universe and they believe in the Universe, so what's the headache of the theists?

They don't believe any of the gods as the Almighty God so they are right in that aspect also. The Universe is God and nothing will, can or shall exist without the UNIVERSE!

No one is castigating anyone.
Just saying that God, The Universe is The Summation of all Humans's and Spirits' feelings, thinkings and reasonings and of all actions, interactions and movements
Once The Atheists and The Theists agree on that, my job of discernment for That God, The Universe, by His Directives, is done. No need for further arguments.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2017
frank317:

U are arguing like a fool, comparing knowing our parents with believing in an imaginary sky daddy in space...

If u are fond of believing anything with faith, why don't u believe in Allah or Zeus?

Even if eventually my parents are not my real parents, they make more sense than an invincible being, who has never been seen, who only can be active when men make him up in their mind and talk about him to other people and write about him in the pages of an ancient book.

U are here comparing ur parents who took care of u till u became a man to an imaginary been... I am just sorry ur parents for wasting their time on you.
When a man's folly and hypocrisy is revealed!
He moves in anger and insults!
So you havent heard of men taking care of children that are not theirs biologically? Do they rejoice when they eventually know? To have trained those children, what did they apply reason/logic or faith?
You are moving like a pendullum boy!
I just told you I live by Faith and so do you. I accepted my parents by faith not by logic/reason. What of yours? I need that intelligent reasoning you claim to have to clear the air and not doting about questions. I see no intelligence in your responses.
That I have said since inception! Please take time to organize urself before contributing on a serious thread like this..We dont entertain jokers!
So any man who takes care of one is his father? You are the least knowledgeable person who has contributed on this thread. Just go ahead to prove by reason/logic you have not been living by Faith, give the proofs I asked for, that way we move forward and not strive about words! Make progress boy!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

Is it possible that you ever went beyond primary school? If yes, you're one sample of the population of religitards who continue to make a mess of formal education.

You're (in case you're a pastor, with sheepmaniacs) just one of the reasons why christards will-

*eat grass,
*tie handkerchief to rear mirror of car, and believe that they're protected from RTA.... etc.

The depressed, schizophrenic, cognitively challenged (autistic, down syndrome, Cerebral palsy etc), are demon possessed in your thinking obviously.

And to think that you have been on NL since 2009, and you still retain this level of thinking, is an evidence of how religious beliefs can maroon the human mind in primitiveness.
Nooo you are wrong!
Retaining my beliefs since 2005 when I met Christ..To the wise, it shows commitment and love for my Master Jesus!
To correct you, not everyone who says Im a Christian is one...A xtian is one who has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Saviour and lives a changed life bearing fruits meet for repentance...That Pastor you identified isnt one of us..He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Thats the description of an herbalist!
Let every man that names Christ depart from all iniquity!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 11:32am On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

*eat grass,

Those diseases are disorders not a state of loss of consciousness as in demonic possession! The demon possessed could even speak well, behave well but its without the hosts consent and consciousness.
You be sure now that I atleast did beyond primary education...Can I doubt your first degree now cos you didnt even have a grasp of the gist?
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Nooo you are wrong!
Retaining my beliefs since 2005 when I met Christ..To the wise, it shows commitment and love for my Master Jesus!
To correct you, not everyone who says Im a Christian is one...A xtian is one who has accepted Jesus as his Lord and Saviour and lives a changed life bearing fruits meet for repentance...That Pastor you identified isnt one of us..He is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Thats the description of an herbalist!
Let every man that names Christ depart from all iniquity!
Well, it's in the character of Christians to deny obvious facts.

Of course, oyedepo is a herbalist that wears suit. Because he gives handkerchiefs (mantles) to his herd. And they tie the mantle everywhere, as "divine bullet proof" (in their deluded minds).

You're a case, seriously!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Those diseases are disorders not a state of loss of consciousness as in demonic possession! The demon possessed could even speak well, behave well but its without the hosts consent and consciousness.
You be sure now that I atleast did beyond primary education...Can I doubt your first degree now cos you didnt even have a grasp of the gist?

enshy:

You're full of self contradictions, that can only be found in the brain of a primary school cert holder.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of "consciousness" or any of the conditions i mentioned earlier.

The simple question i asked you, just before you went into these infantile spews, is how do you prove that atheists are demon possessed.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by niyihawking(m): 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Seems you are not in the loop!
Your comment is obviously out of ignorance and laziness to go through the thread!
Please always refresh your mind by going through comments before making contributions lest you are swept off.
We started with, we dont reason, no logic, we just believe. We dont prove, its based on Faith!
However, the authenticity of my religion is based on the facts in scriptures!
You who then reasons, have lived your lives based on Faith for years! Its so ironical!
Pls prove laws of motion and gravity by your reasoning and logic, prove your existence, paternity by reason and logic...You believed all these, you have been living of Faith too!
Are laws of motion and gravity not authentic based on facts in science? Pls prove them!
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

the laws of motions has already been proven, they've been tested and retested.

they are not based on dogmatic faith cos they've been tested. if you want to see there validity, pick up a physics lab manual of any university and perform the experiment, you will see that they are real. We call them fact now cos they've been questioned, and they stood the test of time. not because people believe them cos they read it from a book.

by the way, you don't reason, no logic, you just believe. but you are trying to convince me that your believe is authentic without appealing to my intellect and you want me to be convinced? you are a big joker.

If you read any book and you believe everything written in the book without conducting proper investigation, and you cannot use your brain to decipher right from wrong, then you are not fit to be a citizen of this planet earth.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by coolsegun2002: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
JimloveTM:

Chief, I took out my time to watch the video. Let's reason logically. The Bible was written by men, what you see as variations and errors are how the writers of each Bible book saw and reported the incidence. You will agree that 2 journalist for example will report same incident differently, but that obviously don't mean that the incident never happened. Also the Bible books were not written immediately when they happened. You can't expect them to be with their writing materials when each event unfolded making the possibility of a delayed documentation inevitable. One common thing about delayed documentation or report is that the witness begins to lose sight or count of the event or numbers which of course will account for some variations.

The variations as seen is a big evidence that the events actually occurred, because if it was a cooked up story like you are alleging, the authors would have perfected their script.

If these variations are reasons for you being a non believer, you should think again.. Yes we are intellectual beings but come on, don't be a victim of your own wisdom.

Like I will always say, I rather believe in God and find out when am dead that there's none that to be alive and claim atheist only to be hit with the truth in a land of no return.

Make God guide you to the truth. I am not claiming to know the truth, but with all i have seen all my life, i dont need proof to believe there's a God somewhere, who actually listens. I only know my story and convictions.

You wow me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues In Present Day Churches / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / Is Everyone Born With Original Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.