Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? (7075 Views)

Right Now I Believe There Is No God.. / What Can You Tell An Atheist To Believe There Is God? / Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by GodsMopol: 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Or rather stories by sunlight?
Why did I believe your stories I read sometimes back of how you started nairaland? Did I ever ask for confirmation till now?
Why did you believe the stories as per your lineage? You grew up to know your Father and Mother, didnt you? Why did you believe? Are there not cases where children have been raised by false/foster parents?
You told us all your name is Seun Osewa you own nairaland and we all sheepishly accepted you! Most of us Ive never seen you but believed!
You might as well give proofs of yourself and existence! We all know Linda Ikeji, but you we dont. Yet we believed you and we all have supported you this far!
Egbon Seun, we live by Faith...Existence is of Faith, Life is lived of Faith...
Have you not planned nairaland and your businesses into your future? A future you dont see yet believe you will live to see it!
Only a Fool indeed says there is no God! I see folly, deceit, shame, sham in Atheism! An atheist lives for nothing now and in eternity!
Seun pls stand up for God/Jesus, accept Him while you may..At judgment, you will be dumb before Him!

Nice line, we haven't seen you but we believe
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

You're full of self contradictions, that can only be found in the brain of a primary school cert holder.

You obviously don't understand the meaning of "consciousness" or any of the conditions i mentioned earlier.

The simple question i asked you, just before you went into these infantile spews, is how do you prove that atheists are demon possessed.
My good friend, please read my posts well before you respond lest keep moving like the pendullum.
I told a demon possessed person doesnt know he is possessed even when he is told..He will only get angry and insult!
A man in his drunken state doesnt know, he would even accuse those around him of being drunk...Until, drunkeness leaves him, his state is thus described!
Exactly so with one who is possesses of a demon, he doesnt know!
Deliverance is the answer! Should I go ahead!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
niyihawking:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

the laws of motions has already been proven, they've been tested and retested.

they are not based on dogmatic faith cos they've been tested. if you want to see there validity, pick up a physics lab manual of any university and perform the experiment, you will see that they are real. We call them fact now cos they've been questioned, and they stood the test of time. not because people believe them cos they read it from a book.

by the way, you don't reason, no logic, you just believe. but you are trying to convince me that your believe is authentic without appealing to my intellect and you want me to be convinced? you are a big joker.

If you read any book and you believe everything written in the book without conducting proper investigation, and you cannot use your brain to decipher right from wrong, then you are not fit to be a citizen of this planet earth.
The only man fit for planet earth who conducts investigations and can decipher right from wrong!
Oga, did you perform the experiments before you believed? You should have before applying the laws!
Pls quickly help us with procedure to the experiments!
I dont need the proofs cos I believed as I was taught...I believed in the curicullum, teachers and school...Same with you?
Thats the hypocrisy of your stand!
You claim to reason out everything but you have compromised all along believing several other things.
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

My good friend, please read my posts well before you respond lest keep moving like the pendullum.
I told a demon possessed person doesnt know he is possessed even when he is told..He will only get angry and insult!
A man in his drunken state doesnt know, he would even accuse those around him of being drunk...Until, drunkeness leaves him, his state is thus described!
Exactly so with one who is possesses of a demon, he doesnt know!
Deliverance is the answer! Should I go ahead!
Just before you go ahead, let me ask you, have you seen A DEMON before?
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Objectives: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
JimloveTM:

Chief, I took out my time to watch the video. Let's reason logically. The Bible was written by men , what you see as variations and errors are how the writers of each Bible book saw and reported the incidence.

I am not claiming to know the truth , but with all i have seen all my life, i dont need proof to believe there's a God somewhere, who actually listens. I only know my story and convictions
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

Well, it's in the character of Christians to deny obvious facts.

Of course, oyedepo is a herbalist that wears suit. Because he gives handkerchiefs (mantles) to his herd. And they tie the mantle everywhere, as "divine bullet proof" (in their deluded minds).

You're a case, seriously!
See get it straight, I dont worship at Bishop Oyedepo-s church.
How many times will I tell you we walk by Faith?
We dont go into babaric processes like drinking rat poisons and the likes. Its for the insane!
Herbalists work by faith too! You believe in them too?
Its in the character of atheists to prove their hypocrisies and folly!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Objectives: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Defend God? God defends Himself
We believe, we don't reason!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

Just before you go ahead, let me ask you, have you seen A DEMON before?
Their operation I know!
To see them, they are scared to come near cos I have Jesus, the name above all names.
God hath highly exalted Jesus! The demons flee at the mention of the name.
Those possessed by them in all forms like we are seeing some e-versions recently too! demons seem to be using the internet too, they are possessing and raising vessels at a fast rate!
We are not ignorant of their devices!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by akintom(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

Their operation I know!
To see them, they are scared to come near cos I have Jesus, the name above all names.
God hath highly exalted Jesus! The demons flee at the mention of the name.
Those possessed by them in all forms like we are seeing some e-versions recently too! demons seem to be using the internet too, they are possessing and raising vessels at a fast rate!
We are not ignorant of their devices!
Kikikikikikiki... Looooool !
You're full of disgusting and bad jokes. Go and spread your Jewish Idol mandate, to those who eat grass, tie mantle, and drink olive oil.

THREAD CLOSED!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by frank317: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
enshy:

When a man's folly and hypocrisy is revealed!
He moves in anger and insults!
So you havent heard of men taking care of children that are not theirs biologically? Do they rejoice when they eventually know? To have trained those children, what did they apply reason/logic or faith?
You are moving like a pendullum boy!
I just told you I live by Faith and so do you. I accepted my parents by faith not by logic/reason. What of yours? I need that intelligent reasoning you claim to have to clear the air and not doting about questions. I see no intelligence in your responses.
That I have said since inception! Please take time to organize urself before contributing on a serious thread like this..We dont entertain jokers!
So any man who takes care of one is his father? You are the least knowledgeable person who has contributed on this thread. Just go ahead to prove by reason/logic you have not been living by Faith, give the proofs I asked for, that way we move forward and not strive about words! Make progress boy!

If u accept ur parents are ur parents by faith, then permit me to say u are the most foolish person that ever walked on planet earth.
Someone asked u if you heard of 'beyond reasonable doubt' and you trashed under your foot like a fool.

The bad news is that u are assuming that hen someone uses logic to come to a conclusion he must be right. We are humans and can make mistakes but we must use the brain and not believing everything I hear by faith.

U can't never believe ur parents are urs by faith... It's not possible, stop sounding dumb in order to prove ur none existent God is real.

If you think your parents are ur parents, u must have enough reason beyond reasonable doubt to believe so... That does not mean u are right but it means u have seen no reason so far to doubt them being ur parents .

Even if this reason turns out to be wrong, it does not make u stupid, it only means u were decieved.

This is not faith, it is pure logic

Faith involves u to stupidity accept any rubbish they tell u, worst still u are threatened to believe it .
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
frank317:

If u accept ur parents are ur parents by faith, then permit me to say u are the most foolish person that ever walked on planet earth.
Someone asked u if you heard of 'beyond reasonable doubt' and you trashed under your foot like a fool.

The bad news is that u are assuming that hen someone uses logic to come to a conclusion he must be right. We are humans and can make mistakes but we must use the brain and not believing everything I hear by faith.

U can't never believe ur parents are urs by faith... It's not possible, stop sounding dumb in order to prove ur none existent God is real.

If you think your parents are ur parents, u must have enough reason beyond reasonable doubt to believe so... That does not mean u are right but it means u have seen no reason so far to doubt them being ur parents .

Even if this reason turns out to be wrong, it does not make u stupid, it only means u were decieved.

This is not faith, it is pure logic

Faith involves u to stupidity accept any rubbish they tell u, worst still u are threatened to believe it .
Immaturity is when a man is threatened when opposed!
Prof, just be responsible and tell us how you reasoned out your parents, laws of motion, laws of gravity and dont dote about words throwing confusion into the thread. Tell us how your parents were able to convince you with reason and logic that you are their child before you accepted. ..At least the blind can see how much of sanity, quietness and respect we have retained on the thread. Fall in line!
Oga I believed my existence, birth...Tell us yours and leave mine.
Do you know the common denominator in frauds and hypocrites, ANGER..They hide under anger...Peacefully, explain all! Lets see how far the Prof Emiritus can go defending the reason/logic on which he has built his life.
Dont forget I own rights to my opinion on any issue. Just prove all we asked!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

Kikikikikikiki... Looooool !
You're full of disgusting and bad jokes. Go and spread your Jewish Idol mandate, to those who eat grass, tie mantle, and drink olive oil.

THREAD CLOSED!
He is Jesus and Ild keep spreading Him!
Thanks akintom, nice relating with you.
Your maturity I sincerely appreciate.
Differing opinions yet in a common world..
Thanks bro!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by Blackfire(m): 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
enshy:

Or rather stories by sunlight?
Why did I believe your stories I read sometimes back of how you started nairaland? Did I ever ask for confirmation till now?
Why did you believe the stories as per your lineage? You grew up to know your Father and Mother, didnt you? Why did you believe? Are there not cases where children have been raised by false/foster parents?
You told us all your name is Seun Osewa you own nairaland and we all sheepishly accepted you! Most of us Ive never seen you but believed!
You might as well give proofs of yourself and existence! We all know Linda Ikeji, but you we dont. Yet we believed you and we all have supported you this far!
Egbon Seun, we live by Faith...Existence is of Faith, Life is lived of Faith...
Have you not planned nairaland and your businesses into your future? A future you dont see yet believe you will live to see it!
Only a Fool indeed says there is no God! I see folly, deceit, shame, sham in Atheism! An atheist lives for nothing now and in eternity!
Seun pls stand up for God/Jesus, accept Him while you may..At judgment, you will be dumb before Him!

I can only give u a bear hug. Wow
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blackfire:

Thanks bro!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Blackfire:

Thanks bro!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
No one has any excuse for not believing Jesus! What there is Disguised Rebellion!! May Grace deliver the enslaved...Amen!
Re: The Devils Believe There Is God, Why Wont You? by enshy: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Atheism is deadly..Pls desist and follow the Truth, Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues In Present Day Churches / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? / Is Everyone Born With Original Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.