Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? (2158 Views)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / Endowed Lady Break The Internet As She Shows Off Her King-sized Backside / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by optional1(f): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
my love happy new month

SmellingAnus:
hahhaha this is funny but true... The Op has already involved himself by having those hot romance and BJ... At the end of the day, at least someone will get hurt...

i tell you no mind op...

Op if you come here before 40days say one babe force you meaning say she rape you.. O. Y. O is your case.

No call my name oh..
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by pentiumboy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhaha this is funny but true... The Op has already involved himself by having those hot romance and BJ... At the end of the day, at least someone will get hurt...

Old things have passed away na
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by optional1(f): 9:15pm On Mar 01, 2017
pentiumboy:

I will post the message here. Today is day 1.....%100 pass

o da
make we dey watch may the Lord see you through tho.
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by pentiumboy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2017
optional1:

o da

make we dey watch may the Lord see you through tho.

Amen
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2017
optional1:
my love happy new month

i tell you no mind op...

Op if you come here before 40days say one babe force you meaning say she rape you.. O. Y. O is your case.

No call my name oh..
happy New month honey... The Op just go invite trouble into him life... I have a feeling that this new girl will even want to overthrow the main chick...
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 02, 2017
Dnt Knw Why Some Men Re Lyk Dis... U Hav A Woman In Ur Life And U Re Still Givin A Lady Ur Prick To Blow... After Now U Go Say She Seduce U Were Na U Carry Her And Ur Ex Cum Sleep 4 Ur Hus... U Get Liver Oh! U Lucky Say I No B Dat Ur Woman
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by optional1(f): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
happy New month honey... The Op just go invite trouble into him life... I have a feeling that this new girl will even want to overthrow the main chick...

so op has a girlfriend already... Me didn't read his story oh....

One chance op enter oh.. The devil is at work
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by Eberex(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
How you expect a girl to come your place. come see say na 3 bedroom well furnished. And you feel say she never catch fish? Pray the gal no get her own plan to get you.
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by pentiumboy(m): 7:32am On Mar 03, 2017
How many days now? ,#$mile
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by Eberex(m): 7:54am On Mar 03, 2017
pentiumboy:
How many days now? ,#$mile

keep it up. God will help you scale through
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by pentiumboy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Day 4: she just beeped me on WhatsApp. Hello, hi bla bla bla. She is contemplating on coming to d mainland on Sunday evening so as to be able to attend lecture the following morning. But she didn't say "coming to your house". She is waiting for me to say, come no problem.

God help me o! The thoughts are coming in and I don't know what .......

Guys!!!
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by optional1(f): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
pentiumboy:
Day 4: she just beeped me on WhatsApp. Hello, hi bla bla bla. She is contemplating on coming to d mainland on Sunday evening so as to be able to attend lecture the following morning. But she didn't say "coming to your house". She is waiting for me to say, come no problem.

God help me o! The thoughts are coming in and I don't know what .......

Guys!!!

u af cum again No let me slap u for dream oh... Shabi you get girlfriend
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by pentiumboy(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
optional1:

u af cum again No let me slap u for dream oh... Shabi you get girlfriend

Yes I af cum again. I talk anything bad? Na just chat we dey chat and I no bring up the matter say make she show. Chat sef don end. Goodnight things. So u see, I no fall. She been dey wait make I tell am say she fit crash for my end.
Re: How Do I Pass Through This 40days Lenten Period If She Shows Up? by wtfCode: 2:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Rub aboniki balm 4 ur prick always

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wife Material / Must Igbo Girls abroad Marry In Their Village? / Question For The Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.