Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 (58827 Views)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by NaturalNerd(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2017
pbayagbon:

please I need the screenshot
help a brother...got invite
send via email please
cones4rill@yahoo.com

Bro, I don't have any screenshots. But here's what I think you should do:

1. Google Talent Q, register on their site and take their Numerical test. It might be a little difficult at first, do not panic, just take it again. You'll get used to the questions.

Note that the practice tests on Talent Q site are the only (free) ones you'll find. IMO, they are sufficient.

2. Take the real test at your convenience.

For me, the main test and practice questions were almost of the same difficulty. Just keep calm and take the test. You'll find it's quite easy.

No, they have not gotten back to me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (And by fingers crossed, I mean fasting and prayer).

Good luck! I believe you'll pass!
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by pamela007: 9:09am On May 19, 2017
NaturalNerd:

Bro, I don't have any screenshots. But here's what I think you should do:

1. Google Talent Q, register on their site and take their Numerical test. It might be a little difficult at first, do not panic, just take it again. You'll get used to the questions.

Note that the practice tests on Talent Q site are the only (free) ones you'll find. IMO, they are sufficient.

2. Take the real test at your convenience.

For me, the main test and practice questions were almost of the same difficulty. Just keep calm and take the test. You'll find it's quite easy.

No, they have not gotten back to me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. (And by fingers crossed, I mean fasting and prayer).

Good luck! I believe you'll pass!

Please since when did you take the test?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by pamela007: 9:13am On May 19, 2017
emmieachichi:
at Pamela 007 not only u dear..even me to never see any invite since dat complete employment history link....I dont no weda to vex or just bone dem... u can imagine chidi got test link today while us since March are waiting like sign post under d sun....boys re not even smiling again

Lets still be hopeful sha, since some people got just yesterday. our own is on the way. How have you been preparing for the test?

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 9:15am On May 19, 2017
why Citibank never send me any test link since March n after d employment history link since April 25th. seriously am pissed at dem now.haba embarassed if it's other banks I know were I stand instead of dis checking of inbox like am crazy...
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by pamela007: 9:20am On May 19, 2017
Congratulations to all of you that got the test invite. Wish you all the best. Please let us know how it went after you take the test. kiss
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 9:21am On May 19, 2017
[quote author=pamela007 post=56666715]

Lets still be hopeful sha, since some people got just yesterday. our own is on the way. How have you been preparing for the test?

my hope is very okay.it's my Patience wit Citibank dat is fading... so it took buhari 5 months to get his cabinets fine...how long will it take Citibank to email test link na
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 9:31am On May 19, 2017
do u know dat sum peeps wrote dis test since first week of April n have not gotten a reply while others wrote wen we were getting our link on employment history on d 28 of April n got a reject mail d next day....and I keep wondering is Citibank organised or just sum incompetent HR?

2 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by tunafishbabs(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2017
On the positive note, I had my test last week... Got success mail three days ago. So let's b hopeful

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Sashafm(f): 10:53am On May 19, 2017
tunafishbabs:
On the positive note,
I had my test last week... Got success mail three days ago. So let's b hopeful
Please I sent you a PM. Please respond.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by tunafishbabs(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2017
Sashafm:

Please I sent you a PM. Please respond.
Responded
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by pamela007: 3:28pm On May 19, 2017
tunafishbabs:

Responded

Please tell us more about the test. How did you practice for it and what do you think you did right?

Also please, what did the success mail say.... is the next stage interview?

Awaiting your response....
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by tunafishbabs(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
pamela007:

Please tell us more about the test. How did you practice for it and what do you think you did right?

Also please, what did the success mail say.... is the next stage interview?

Awaiting your response....

I used TalentQ to practice...
However, u need speed and accuracy for d test.

... Then you need faith and hope to get to the promise land. Their recruitment process dey long o.

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Sashafm(f): 5:37pm On May 19, 2017
tunafishbabs:

I used TalentQ to practice...
However, u need speed and accuracy for d test.

... Then you need faith and hope to get to the promise land. Their recruitment process dey long o.
I sent you a mail.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by NaturalNerd(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
tunafishbabs:
On the positive note,

Oh boy! That's nice! What date did you take the test gan gan?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by tunafishbabs(m): 9:50pm On May 19, 2017
Sashafm:
I sent you a mail.
Have responded.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Sashafm(f): 10:44pm On May 19, 2017
tunafishbabs:

Have responded.
I did not get your mail o. I have been refreshing me mail since.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ThatsHowWeRoll: 5:19am On May 20, 2017
tunafishbabs:
On the positive note,
Did you attempt all questions? And how many were u sure of ?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by tunafishbabs(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2017
ThatsHowWeRoll:
Did you attempt all questions? And how many were u sure of ?

Just give it your best shot bro
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2017
more grace
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 11:21pm On May 23, 2017
I email Citibank HR n dis was dear reply..

me:

Greetings team Citibank.... some applicants are getting test link last week n today and am yet to get even a mail whether am rejected or successful?  Since March till now and not  a single mail to give me a sense of belonging.  Anyway when will I get a success or reject mail from Citibank about my application? looking forward to ur reply.  It will mean a lot.

Citibank:

Hello Emmie,

We’re sorry things are taking longer than expected – it’s the nature of the attention we give to each and every application. This can take a little time and each program's timescales are different, so please bear with us. When there are updates to your application status, we'll always let you know via email.

Keep in touch with us via Facebook page facebook.com/citicareers. Our social media channels are a great way to keep an eye on what's happening here at Citi and communicate with us.

Thanks once again for your continued interest in Citi – we’ll be in touch again as soon as we can.

All the best,

Citi Campus Queries | Graduate Recruitment & Program Management

3 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2017
emmieachichi:
I email Citibank HR n dis was dear reply..

me:

Greetings team Citibank.... some applicants are getting test link last week n today and am yet to get even a mail whether am rejected or successful?  Since March till now and not  a single mail to give me a sense of belonging.  Anyway when will I get a success or reject mail from Citibank about my application? looking forward to ur reply.  It will mean a lot.

Citibank:

Hello Emmie,

We’re sorry things are taking longer than expected – it’s the nature of the attention we give to each and every application. This can take a little time and each program's timescales are different, so please bear with us. When there are updates to your application status, we'll always let you know via email.

Keep in touch with us via Facebook page facebook.com/citicareers. Our social media channels are a great way to keep an eye on what's happening here at Citi and communicate with us.

Thanks once again for your continued interest in Citi – we’ll be in touch again as soon as we can.

All the best,

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by pamela007: 10:10pm On May 25, 2017
Can you imagine what this foolish citibank people now sent me after all this time

Dear Pamela,

We hope this letter finds you well. It must be a busy time on campus for you and we just wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the application for the role of Middle East & Africa Programme, Full Time Analyst - Lagos, Nigeria (Europe, Middle East and Africa) - 80001783.

Unfortunately, after much consideration, we are not able to offer you an interview at this time. However, we hope that this will not be the last time we connect. We invite you to keep in touch with Citi and check back periodically throughout the course of your career in case a position of better fit arises.

Our list of available opportunities can be found by visiting: oncampus.citi.com
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Citi, and wish you much success in the future.

All the best,
Citi Graduate Recruitment Team

After all the waiting!!!! So annoying.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2017
pamela007:
Can you imagine what this foolish citibank people now sent me after all this time

Dear Pamela,

We hope this letter finds you well. It must be a busy time on campus for you and we just wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete the application for the role of Middle East & Africa Programme, Full Time Analyst - Lagos, Nigeria (Europe, Middle East and Africa) - 80001783.

Unfortunately, after much consideration, we are not able to offer you an interview at this time. However, we hope that this will not be the last time we connect. We invite you to keep in touch with Citi and check back periodically throughout the course of your career in case a position of better fit arises.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in Citi, and wish you much success in the future.

All the best,

Sorry Pamela007. Life goes on. The same message was sent to my mail by those okokokpanya after almost three months

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ideologies(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2017
Cheer up and keep moving
Samkeniyy:

Sorry Pamela007. Life goes on. The same message was sent to my mail by those okokokpanya after almost three months
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2017
ideologies:
Cheer up and keep moving
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ibroh22(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
pamela007:

Dear Pamela,

All the best,

same here o,,so annoying
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by chetaraph(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2017
pamela007:

Dear Pamela,

All the best,

sorry pamela..greater things ahead!

they said they cant grant you interview..did u write the test at any time? if yes, is dis d first response u getting from dem?
thanks.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by okpala95(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
This citi bank though. They're saying it's a campus recruitment something yet they sent mails for NYSC confirmation.

I'm guessing they're confused cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by pamela007: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
chetaraph:

sorry pamela..greater things ahead!

they said they cant grant you interview..did u write the test at any time? if yes, is dis d first response u getting from dem?
thanks.

Hi, that was the first mail i received from them. I did not write any assessment.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by pamela007: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks alot everyone, I've put it behind me already. Better things to come IJN!

Good luck to you all.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by michaelbelgium(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
after the nysc confirmation they sent to me in april...nothing from them till now

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by martinsfm(m): 4:07am On Jun 09, 2017
emmieachichi:
after I msg Citibank HR dis d reply I got...

me;
greetings Citibank team, pls when am i going to hear from ur team concerning my application? success or rejected mail. checking my inbox everyday is really not easy and i don't want to miss out on ur program because i didn't check my mail. i wish i know ur timetable concerning this recruitment process.

Citibank:

Hi Emmie,

We are currently reviewing all applicants against the key criteria and our business needs. We'll be in touch as soon as we can to confirm whether you've been selected to go through to the next stage of the process. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and your continued interest in Citi - we do appreciate it. 

All the best,

campus.queries@citi.com 
sent u a pm bro...pls reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them / NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.