Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 (58807 Views)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by blazingkings(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2017
emmieachichi:
at mayoor... pls were u sent d link to complete d employment history thingy after ur online test?? ? ....at blazingking.... pls are u also like me dat is yet to get a link for d online test or u have done urs earlier this month I follow u guys post...nice job....as for d questions I know calculus more dan dat data interpretation questions I just saw....damn!!! I only got one right...n it took me 5mins....

I got the NYSC Completion link and after 4-5days I got the link for the test to be completed b4/on 5days of receiving the invite. I did mine a day after @mayoor15. I haven't gotten any other mail after that.

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by blazingkings(m): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
chosen22:
Those that have written this exam, I think you people might have received feedback/update base on the exam you people wrote. It seems you people don't want to share the outcome to the house.

That is because I have not gotten feedback from them ever since

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by martinsfm(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
We dont even understand how Citibank is running this thing, most of us havent gotten invites for test. Very confusing thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by CuteMorriz: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
kaka22:

Man must hustle for better things now... No be to stay for one organisation when you can get something better... We dey here together cheesy
I think say NSE na sure place na...? Baba leave this one for boys na
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
hi guys, have any of u dat got d link to complete d employment history questions gotten any reply after 4-5 days wit d online test link?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2017
emmieachichi:
hi guys, have any of u dat got d link to complete d employment history questions gotten any reply after 4-5 days wit d online test link?
Nope, we don't even know the criteria for sending the link.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by profdos(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2017
to everyone , the test is not hard , all u nid is speed and accuracy. i screenshot some of my question. it is my desire dat we all pass but not everyone will pass. All the best

2 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Nobody: 11:22am On May 01, 2017
profdos when were you sent the link to take the test? and were you recently asked to complete your information? to the above question, i guess the answer is the summation of the difference between free and paid for the entire week.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 11:36am On May 01, 2017
no link yet o, is like citi is just doing any how instead of batches...anyways prodos, pls we go appreciate if u tell wen u complete ur employment history question n wen did u get ur test link
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2017
emmieachichi:
no link yet o, is like citi is just doing any how instead of batches...anyways profdos, pls we go appreciate if u tell wen u complete ur employment history question n wen did u get ur test link
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by martinsfm(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2017
Bro, tnx alot mind sending us some of the screscreen here...or to our emails?
profdos:
to everyone , the test is not hard , all u nid is speed and accuracy. i screenshot some of my question. it is my desire dat we all pass but not everyone will pass. All the best
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by profdos(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2017
i didn't receive any mail to complete my reg. i only receive mail asking me if i have completed my NYSC early dis month
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 4:53pm On May 01, 2017
pls o...among all of us dat got message last week to complete our application, has non of u fellow comrades heard from citi bank wit at least an online link prodos. after d Nysc link was sent to u n u filled it,how many days did it took before u got ur online test link
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 4:54pm On May 01, 2017
checking my email every minutes, hours, n days is not making boys to smile again o

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by akmillion: 8:18pm On May 01, 2017
emmieachichi:
pls o...among all of us dat got message last week to complete our application, has non of u fellow comrades heard from citi bank wit at least an online link prodos. after d Nysc link was sent to u n u filled it,how many days did it took before u got ur online test link
i feel your plight bro... but frankly no one but 'Citibank Nigeria' has the answers to your questions... keep your head up, fingers crossed and hopes high....we'll all have the best laugh... all the best bro

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 12:45pm On May 02, 2017
dis was d reply I got after mailing dem today,it's bin 4-5 days now...

Hi Emmie,

We are currently reviewing all applicants against the key criteria and our business needs. We'll be in touch as soon as we can to confirm whether you've been selected to go through to the next stage of the process. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and your continued interest in Citi - we do appreciate it. 

All the best,

Citi Campus Queries | Graduate Recruitment & Program Management

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by martinsfm(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2017
Tnx man..lets keep calm, those of us that havent gotten an invite
emmieachichi:
dis was d reply I got after mailing dem today,it's bin 4-5 days now...

Hi Emmie,

We are currently reviewing all applicants against the key criteria and our business needs. We'll be in touch as soon as we can to confirm whether you've been selected to go through to the next stage of the process. In the meantime, thank you for your patience and your continued interest in Citi - we do appreciate it. 

All the best,

Citi Campus Queries | Graduate Recruitment & Program Management

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by chosen22: 7:08pm On May 02, 2017
profdos:

I think the house will be very please if you could share some of those questions of yours you screenshot. Thanks as you share.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by chosen22: 7:44pm On May 02, 2017
benebaby77:

And the bad news about it is that questions have very many answers and not easy to guess. Imagine having more than 20 possible answers....

Is that one not pure wickedness?

sleep dey catch me while I dey do questions.

The usual GMAT, business and financial maths would have been better. Make them continue, God is watching them....

The normal GMAT, Business and Financial Maths would have been better YOU SAID. Meet those who are on First Bank thread.

Base on insider info (from First Bank thread) about 12 thousands sat for their exam and the number of people who scored 50% and above isn't up to 100. This exam was pure GMAT, Business and Financial math as you propose.

You can ask Mayoor15, he is on that thread.

I will like to agree to an extent with those that said it(the exam: Citibank) entails speed and accuracy.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by davide470(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2017
No please.

If you want his questions/screenshot, mail him.
chosen22:

I think the house will be very please if you could share some of those questions of yours you screenshot. Thanks as you share.

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by benebaby77: 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
chosen22:

The normal GMAT, Business and Financial Maths would have been better YOU SAID. Meet those who are on First Bank thread.

Base on insider info (from First Bank thread) about 12 thousands sat for their exam and the number of people who scored 50% and above isn't up to 100. This exam was pure GMAT, Business and Financial math as you propose.

You can ask Mayoor15, he is on that thread.

I will like to agree to an extent with those that said it(the exam: Citibank) entails speed and accuracy.

Bro I beg to disagree with that First Bank... First Bank seemed easier but time was a constraint. Even with the time, I am very sure many a candidates would score more than 50%. Fidelity aptitude test is harder than First Bank.

This Citi Bank aptitude test is something else. You can't beat your chest that you would pass it. If you think otherwise, ask those who have taken it. You ought to know the reasons why they didn't one with verbal reasoning for they know what tests entail.

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 1:00am On May 03, 2017
benebaby77:

Bro I beg to disagree with that First Bank... First Bank seemed easier but time was a constraint. Even with the time, I am very sure many a candidates would score more than 50%. Fidelity aptitude test is harder than First Bank.

This Citi Bank aptitude test is something else. You can beat your chest that you would pass it. If you think otherwise, ask those who have taken it. You ought to know the reasons why they didn't one with verbal reasoning for they know what tests entail.

You are very right boss! Can't compare that first bank exam to what Citi bank has in store. It's just like comparing SHL to McKinsey's PST.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 5:19pm On May 03, 2017
it's bin 6 days n I noticed dat only applicant dat got d nysc link has done d online test while dose dat got d employment history link are bin delayed like buhari pattern....baba go slow....hmmm
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Olinga(f): 5:25pm On May 03, 2017
emmieachichi:
it's bin 6 days n I noticed dat only applicant dat got d nysc link has done d online test while dose dat got d employment history link are bin delayed like buhari pattern....baba go slow....hmmm

I got the NYSC link oh... yet no invite

2 Likes

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by emmieachichi: 5:55pm On May 03, 2017
at olinga.... I wonder wat criteria Citibank is using....I tried researching dat criteria n I noticed it said 2'1 in d post for this vacancy....but I doubt it's useful....
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Saryea83: 5:36pm On May 04, 2017
Regret mail landed yesterday grin grin cheesy
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by ibroh22(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2017
Saryea83:
sorry bro
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Kunle106(m): 8:32pm On May 04, 2017
Still hopeful, haven't heard anything from them since i updated my nysc status
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by crowntoro(f): 9:17pm On May 04, 2017
Saryea83:
Did you taKe the online test
Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by crowntoro(f): 9:18pm On May 04, 2017
Kunle106:
Still hopeful, haven't heard anything from them since i updated my nysc status
same here, very hopeful as well

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 4:12pm On May 05, 2017
emmieachichi:

I got the nysc link...no invite yet

1 Like

Re: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment For Analysts 2017 by Saryea83: 4:39pm On May 05, 2017
I took the test, actually I taught it will be difficult as stated in this thread but found it very simple. I didn't take it serious cos my laptop screen was bad,broke last few weeks. I supposed to use cafe but cos of what some guys stated here, I said there will be no need to waste money in cafe, I used my laptop and it was really a hard blow on me. The practice questions were even harder than the main. Although, am actually good in data interpretation. You guys should use the talent Q we sit and practice before writing it will help a lot and also ensure to be serious with it

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.