Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend (1198 Views)

She Got Mad Because I Didn't Go To Church / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Horlartunes: 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
This girl wont want me to associate with her gfs but they all know me but she wont want me to have there contact or phone numbers she got mad right now cos i sent one a friend request what do you think is wrong here
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by FelixFelicis(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Put your nose on the floor bro, something is fishy
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by divinehand2003(m): 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Allow her to also associate with your guys too by giving her their numbers so that the equation will be balanced
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wouldn't you think something was off if she sent one of your guy friends a friend request?

TBH, this would make me mad too. I'd imagine all sorts of things, like perhaps you're crushing on the friend, etc.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by mrtomola(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ok ! So how market nah ! ? Oga say the truth, why you sef send the friend request and Wetin be your mission then ?
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by GloriaNinja(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
THEN STAY AWAY FROM HER FRIENDS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by bsideboii(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Only u have the answer to this questions. What was your own motive for sending her friend a request?
Could your g.f be hiding something u may likely find out friend her friends?

Maybe she is just being over protective.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:
Wouldn't you think something was off if she sent one of your guy friends a friend request?

TBH, this would make me mad too. I'd imagine all sorts of things, like perhaps you're crushing on the friend, etc.

You must be an obsess lover...
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by modelsms(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
women are jealous. jealousy isn't necessarily bad. It could be cos she loves u so much and wouldn't want to share.

Check my signature below for your data please. Click link for details.

Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
SmartBug:

It's not about being obsessive, I just expect people to have boundaries. Crossing them, especially where other women are involved, is black belt stuff for me. If that's a bit nutty, I accept, because that sort of thing really sets me off.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
The comments here are really troubling. A lot of peeps here with trust issues. Online or offline, why can't I be friends with my lover's friends? Just can't fathom.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Senipapa(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

Na wa o.I relate with my girlfriends close friends very well and she does same with my good friends, she even reminds me to send wishes to her friends, we are all friends on Facebook and it has never been an issue. Anyways Sha, to each his own.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Alphamale2017(m): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
put nose for floor for this rainy season . ?? he will die oh. lol
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Horlartunes: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Horlartunes: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
FelixFelicis:
oga mi what do you mean eja mi tan
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Alphamale2017(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
your girlfriend went mad and you are telling us . instead of you to take her to psychiatrist hospital . ..

chai . nairalanders will never change smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by FelixFelicis(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
SmartBug:

you must be a female observer

Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

It's not about being obsessive, I just expect people to have boundaries. Crossing them, especially where other women are involved, is black belt stuff for me. If that's a bit nutty, I accept, because that sort of thing really sets me off.

Hmmm. Incredible stuff.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Senipapa:
Na wa o.I relate with my girlfriends close friends very well and she does same with my good friends, she even reminds me to send wishes to her friends, we are all friends on Facebook and it has never been an issue. Anyways Sha, to each his own.

But your GF is not like his GF, obviously. Y'all can get chummy all you want, but in the OP's case, the girl doesn't seem to get down like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Homeboiy: 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2017
make she vex nah
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Senipapa(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
ZarZar:

But your GF is not like his GF, obviously. Y'all can get chummy all you want, but in the OP's case, the girl doesn't seem to get down like that.
My dear her being insecure is making her see problems where they don't exist. Am a fan of your posts anyway.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Senipapa:
My dear her being insecure is making her see problems where they don't exist. Am a fan of your posts anyway.

Aren't we all a little insecure though? tongue

Awwww, thank you smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by shinarlaura(f): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
She knows her friends and what they re capable of doing.
Re: My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend by Macgyver1: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alphamale2017:
your girlfriend went mad and you are telling us . instead of you to take her to psychiatrist hospital . ..

chai . nairalanders will never change smiley
Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Dude Said He Will Stick By Me Even If I Don't Get Married / S*x In The Kitchen [strictly 18+] / Five Level Of Maturity Man Need To Attains Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.