Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I Love My Dogs! - Pets (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Love My Dogs! (55387 Views)

Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Pls Suggest The Type Of Local Food I Can Give To My Dogs. / High Blood Content In My Dogs Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Dogs! by jayned: 6:57am On Jul 13, 2020
I am pleased to inform you that all the puppies have left the nest. Thanks to all who showed interest and sorry I was not able to sell to you because the litter was small, hopefully we will do business next time. Thanks especially to @uboma (a true dog lover) who has bought puppies from us 3 times now(for keeps not to resell) we appreciate your patronage.

Unfortunately I still can't post pictures (any tech guys here?).
Re: I Love My Dogs! by uboma(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2020
jayned:
I am pleased to inform you that all the puppies have left the nest. Thanks to all who showed interest and sorry I was not able to sell to you because the litter was small, hopefully we will do business next time. Thanks especially to @uboma (a true dog lover) who has bought puppies from us 3 times now(for keeps not to resell) we appreciate your patronage.

Unfortunately I still can't post pictures (any tech guys here?).

Thank you too Ma'am for trusting me with your dogs.

Good morning.

Try uploading the pictures one at a time.
Re: I Love My Dogs! by Ebi89(f): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
jayned:

I understand your pain.

Let's hope it's not the dreaded parvo. Does the puppy throw up as well? I learnt there is a disease that causes them to stool blood it's just like coccidiosis in chickens. You will still need a vet to treat though. The dog will be needing antibiotics, b complex and drip.
I lost her embarassed embarassed
Re: I Love My Dogs! by jayned: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2020
uboma:

Thank you too Ma'am for trusting me with your dogs.

Good morning.

Try uploading the pictures one at a time.

That I what I always do ooo. Upload 1 at a time but it times out immediately. I thought it was the network. Changed like 3 different network still no luck.
Re: I Love My Dogs! by jayned: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2020
Ebi89:

I lost her embarassed embarassed

So sorry about that.
Re: I Love My Dogs! by ghettochild(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
jayned:

Oh I see. I honestly don't know what will work best for the cage. Maybe snipper. If I were to use it, I won't let the dog into the cage for a week. You can see which works best by putting the live tick in the different subtances and see which dies first.
He shd burn the cage n make a new one...
As simple as that
Re: I Love My Dogs! by subie(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: I Love My Dogs! by subie(m): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Thank u so much for sharing ur experiences so far, you have really been an inspiration to me. Started my own journey a couple of months ago too. Aurora has been awesome so far. If u wanna see her, the link to my thread is above. Thank u once again

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by nairamaniac: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Very educative and interesting thread. Keep it flowing op.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by jayned: 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Where do I begin from? I have not been active here because I have not been able to post pictures for a while. I have really missed updating you. A lot has happened and I am afraid I have some terrible news. It's 1 week 2 days today since Ira and Zeus were shot dead when kidnappers came to my house. My fallen heroes lost their lives defending me. My agony as I type knows no bounds. This world is a very cruel place but God pass them.

I and my husband were kidnapped that same night but to God be the glory we were released the next day. It pained me that the dogs were buried in my absence, I learnt they had started to bloat. They were buried in the same grave somewhere in my compound. It's unfortunate I couldn't get Zeus picture even though I saw his lifeless body in a pool of blood as I was led out by the kidnappers (all I was wishing for was for my death to be as quick as Zeus'). I learnt Ira was not as lucky as Zeus, she was shot at behind the house (possibly injured) she walked to the front of the house where they finished her up.Oh my poor girl! The pain is too much, I am really pained. I feel cheated at the same time grateful to God my husband and I are alive.

Luckily, Isis dodged her own bullet and went to hide in her room while they raided. I was told she was disoriented the next and would not even eat bread that she loves so much. She did not even bark at the troop of people that came visiting, i learnt she just laid in a corner.Thankfully, she is over the shock now. Meanwhile, Zeus and Isis were supposed to mate on the 26th a day after the incident...

Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. Psalm 127:1b . I leave everything to God. He knows best.

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Dogs! by Haroldjunior: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2020
cry RIP Ira and Zeus. God dey.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by mercy348(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rip Zeus and IRA. we would miss u so much.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by gman55(m): 3:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Oh my God! Thankfully ma, you and Husby are alive to testify.
Such an unfortunate event. I am pained and I know how u feel concerning those lovely dogs. The good news is you alive to raise another set of daper dogs. Take heart, may the good lord console you ma
Re: I Love My Dogs! by wizi44(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
jayned:
Where do I begin from? I have not been active here because I have not been able to post pictures for a while. I have really missed updating you. A lot has happened and I am afraid I have some terrible news. It's 1 week 2 days today since Ira and Zeus were shot dead when kidnappers came to my house. My fallen heroes lost their lives defending me. My agony as I type knows no bounds. This world is a very cruel place but God pass them.

I and my husband were kidnapped that same night but to God be the glory we were released the next day. It pained me that the dogs were buried in my absence, I learnt they had started to bloat. They were buried in the same grave somewhere in my compound. It's unfortunate I couldn't get Zeus picture even though I saw his lifeless body in a pool of blood as I was led out by the kidnappers (all I was wishing for was for my death to be as quick as Zeus'). I learnt Ira was not as lucky as Zeus, she was shot at behind the house (possibly injured) she walked to the front of the house where they finished her up.Oh my poor girl! The pain is too much, I am really pained. I feel cheated at the same time grateful to God my husband and I are alive.

Luckily, Isis dodged her own bullet and went to hide in her room while they raided. I was told she was disoriented the next and would not even eat bread that she loves so much. She did not even bark at the troop of people that came visiting, i learnt she just laid in a corner.Thankfully, she is over the shock now. Meanwhile, Zeus and Isis were supposed to mate on the 26th a day after the incident...

Unless the LORD watches over the city, the guards stand watch in vain. Psalm 127:1b . I leave everything to God. He knows best.
jeez, thank God you guys are alive

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by uboma(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
@Jayned,

I am sad reading about what you went through.

Please take heart, what is lost will be regained, persevere and never loose focus.

The security situation in Nigeria has never been this bad, gets worse daily with the government acting clueless.

I will call to speak with you.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by Dreazy23(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
My deepest condolences, I hope you and your husband is doing fine?

Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by anyiobi262: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
My condolences, thank God for your life and your hubby its well

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by balladin: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
jayned:

This is shocking news. We live in an unsafe country. Thank God for your lives. Hope the trauma is wearing out. We will miss those amazing heroes. Sad for their demise. Remain strong and keep going.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by Eveezy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
jayned:

So sorry for the great loss, but we thank God for life.
May we never encounter any scenario similar to this ever again

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by prince2pac(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
very shocking and disheartening

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by Smartriya: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2020
So sorry about your loss.��� Actually so sad but thankful you and your family are OK. God Almighty continue to protect us all.
jayned:

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by nairamaniac: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2020
jayned:

so sorry for ur loss and tragic experience.

can u imagine? Intruders having guts to attract people with gun shot sounds and loud barks from dogs.

one may need guns on top of dogs to protect himself in dis country.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by cedar3: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2020
This was a great pain to read! It's getting more horrible in this hellhole. It's such a pity those lovelies had to go that way, it's just plain painful.

Thank God for your safety after it all.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by universelawa: 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Really sorry for the loss

jayned:

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by chiboy1116: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
jayned:

omg !!! Deeply sorry for your loss ma . It's really sad , Nigeria isn't safe at all . I pray God comforts you and your family through this traumatic experience.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by jayned: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
After typing an epistle my message did not deliver. I will update later.

Remember I mentioned Isis and Zeus were supposed to mate on the 26th of November, a day after the unfortunate incident? Well it turned they mated on the night of the incident. Long story short Isis was delivered of 3 bouncing boys. We just woke up to 2 puppies by 7 am today, 28th Jan. (If this is not a miracle, I don't know what is). The 3rd puppy came about 2 hours later.
Their temporary names are Testimony, Hope and Miracle��

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Dogs! by uboma(m): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
jayned:
After typing an epistle my message did not deliver. I will update later.

Do you have puppies now?
Re: I Love My Dogs! by jayned: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
uboma:

Do you have puppies now?

Yes ooo. Miracle puppies. How is Hercules and Athena?
Re: I Love My Dogs! by uboma(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
jayned:

Yes ooo. Miracle puppies. How is Hercules and Athena?

They are doing great. I am loving them with each passing day.

I will need a puppy. I will contact you.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by jayned: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2021
uboma:

They are doing great. I am loving them with each passing day.

I will need a puppy. I will contact you.

Another one?? This is interesting.
You are a true dog lover I am sure they love you too.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Dogs! by Paperboy1999: 1:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Hi ma Jayned
I need your advice
Re: I Love My Dogs! by KingAfo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
so sorry for this!!!! wow
i missed your updates, my dog MISSY died as well (i always use her litter to calculate missy's)
RIP to them all

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

330-Year-Old Male Land Turtle In Ogbomoso (Photos) / A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State / A Lion, A Bear & Tiger Rescued From Abusive Owners, Bonded Together As Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.