Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk (6994 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by UEDIBO: 10:22am On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Love
Support ( emotionally, and financially )
Care
Attention
Listening ears
Words of advice
Moral Support

The list goes on and on.

The question is what do you want from your woman? A lady will only give you what you are interested in. smiley
i love you.
will you marry me?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2017
UEDIBO:
i love you.
will you marry me?
Awwww. Get a pastor alreadycry
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

Oh, Alright.
I noticed the smiling emoji "smiley" you habitually use.
Still don't know the reason for that.

So what happened to the Alöndra account? Got involved in an online squabble and was slammed with an unreasonable ban, No?
No!

Alondra was incomplete without her other half. Alésandese is her complete self smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
No!

Alondra was incomplete without her other half. Alésandese is her complete self smiley
Now she's got me confused . Dear Lawd!

Quit messing around, will you? sad
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

Now she's got me confused . Dear Lawd!

Quit messing around, will you? sad
Ahahaha. cheesy

Alondra was an alternate. Alesandese is main. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
NemzySeries:
@least dem dey try offer stretch marks outside sex

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Depends on the lady & on the man, really. Personally, I go for intellectual connection over how sexy & hot someone is, because I like to be understood. I have strong opinions on almost everything, so an intellectually driven man gets a debate & bantering partner. No lack of witty comebacks tongue Apart from that, I can be a true & loyal friend, etc. But my attitude depends on who I'm dealing with, obviously

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Ahahaha. cheesy

Alondra was an alternate. Alesandese is main. smiley
If one is the alternate and the other is the main, then what's the name of the person behind both accounts? smiley

Alëxandrä, I guess.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

If one is the alternate and the other is the main, then what's the name of the person behind both accounts? smiley

Alëxandrä, I guess.
Alesandese smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Alesandese smiley
And what language is that again?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

And what language is that again?
Spanish name for ' defender of mankind ' Don't get it mixed up tho, that isn't my nationalitysmiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Spanish name for ' defender of mankind ' Don't get it mixed up tho, that isn't my nationalitysmiley

Ya ya. You are probably Gabonese or a Libyan.
I know, I know. You don't have to tell me...you are not from around here. grin
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

Ya ya. You are probably Gabonese or a Libyan.
I know, I know. You don't have to tell me...you are not from around here. grin
I don't answer indirect questionssmiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
I don't answer indirect questionssmiley
Hmmm...a smart one. Nice.

You are a Nigerian, yeah? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

Hmmm...a smart one. Nice.

You are a Nigerian, yeah? smiley
Yeah smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Really? cheesy
of course . Like know more?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by sellers4buyers(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Women are such a wonderful creature from my little experience, what you input in them, is what you get in return either in same or higher proportion.

Women has a lot to offer in a relationship but it all depends on the guy in question. Its what you give to her she will deliver back to you. If you want her to be an excellent supporter of your believe, ethics and standard, just train her, if she loves you, the rest na storey. If you want her to be an excellent s*xual partner train her as well she will deliver.

So to me, when dealing with a lady, the little inputs you give at any time either positive or negative matters a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by goldman777: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Love
Support ( emotionally, and financially )
Care
Attention
Listening ears
Words of advice
Moral Support

The list goes on and on.

The question is what do you want from your woman? A lady will only give you what you are interested in. smiley

Wise ladies still exist aside runs girls you will be a great inspiration and motivator to your man
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Yeah smiley
Okay, Alesandese.
I will see you around. Hopefully.

But not to stalk.. smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

Okay, Alesandese.
I will see you around. Hopefully.

But not to stalk.. smiley
That sounds great. Bye smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
goldman777:

Wise ladies still exist aside runs girls you will be a great inspiration and motivator to your man
Of course they do exist. Thankssmiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by UEDIBO: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Awwww. Get a pastor alreadycry
AM SERIOUS ABOUT IT.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
Maxi112:
solve yours first before you think otherwise.

Thanks but don't quote me again.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Maxi112: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Thanks but don't quote me again.
thank the spirit, I'm in good mood today.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
UEDIBO:
AM SERIOUS ABOUT IT.
Okay...
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by UEDIBO: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Alesandese:
Okay...
where do you stay? am from Kogi state
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Eduset(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
HateU2:
I can go miles for the guy I love. Work with him to make his dream come true, be his best friend and mother(that corrects). If I love a guy, his happiness will be my priority

Correct girl

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by uckyra: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
I can stand for him,I can encourage him,help him save a lot, I can cook,do house work,pray for him,I can feed his ego, help him look good n presentable etc
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
uckyra:
I can stand for him,I can encourage him,help him save a lot, I can cook,do house work,pray for him,I can feed his ego, help him look good n presentable etc
brilliant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lady Fight Dirty Over A Man In Port Harcourt (photos) / Wonder Land! Photo Of Man With The World’s Biggest Penis / Weird Things Girls Do When Guys Aren't Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.