Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk (6962 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
Why personal question
its not so personal
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
Love
Support ( emotionally, and financially )
Care
Attention
Listening ears
Words of advice
Moral Support

The list goes on and on.

The question is what do you want from your woman? A lady will only give you what you are interested in. smiley
nice.... But why don't i see (Financial support if need be)?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
SexyCeline:
I surely can help him manage his flaws & make him a better man..
that's cool.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
Here you go again? *rolls eyes*
When did it become the guy's responsibility alone to determine our financial ability? I don't want to type more here coz I know lots of confused nairalanders are here. But trust me dude, there is more to relationship than financial benefitssmiley
I don't know if you're faking but... You make sense
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
nice.... But why don't i see (Financial support if need be)?
Support ( emotionally and financially).

I typed that, you overlooked it smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. I have enough pencils baby......and I can cook good food

What else?
, and make you receive buhari's call, that's all have gat for you this year 2016
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:

lol. my bad. Wasnt expecting any lady to say that
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
, and make you receive buhari's call, that's all have gat for you this year 2016
who wants to talk to that baba? abeg
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
You see, You've been turned to something else by Nairaland. I'm proudly a YORUBA prince. I intentionally called you that cos I've predicted your response
yea. And NL turn you to something else too by calling me afonja tongue
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Maxi112:
baby money! lots of it. grin
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by RuggedArab: 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
I can go miles for the guy I love. Work with him to make his dream come true, be his best friend and mother(that corrects). If I love a guy, his happiness will be my priority

Then what are you waiting for to do these things.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
RuggedArab:

Then what are you waiting for to do these things.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
yea. And NL turn you to something else too by calling me afonja tongue
Mine was just to taunt you.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ximenez:
Mine was just to taunt you.
vice versa tongue
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by RuggedArab: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fear Fear!

And you claim to be a strong woman.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 10:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
HateU2:
vice versa tongue
With this your behavior, i wonder what your name will be.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2017
RuggedArab:

Fear Fear!

And you claim to be a strong woman.
but you know I'm strong right?

Strong peeps self get limit
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 03, 2017
Ximenez:
With this your behavior, i wonder what your name will be.
my name is Hatey tongue
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Ximenez(m): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2017
HateU2:
my name is Hatey tongue
Don't bullish!t me, tell me your real name and I'll do likewise.
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Titilayooni(f): 4:20am On Mar 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
so, lets hear it.

Uniquegrace... What can you offer me aside from sex? grin
loyalty,support,peace of mind,business ideas,make him feel loved,heart to heart talks when I feel he is not doing something right,encouragement when he is down,buy stuffs I want to see on him,ceaseless prayers on his behalf for God to lift him up...that's what I offer asides sex. Lol

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by NevetsIbot(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Titilayooni:
loyalty,support,peace of mind,business ideas,make him feel loved,heart to heart talks when I feel he is not doing something right,encouragement when he is down,buy stuffs I want to see on him,ceaseless prayers on his behalf for God to lift him up...that's what I offer asides sex. Lol
gee..... Come and date me please. All these benefits?.... I'm single o
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Titilayooni(f): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
NevetsIbot:
gee..... Come and date me please. All these benefits?.... I'm single o
lol,am taken and he is a nairalander too
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by popefuse(m): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
HateU2:
Guys, what else can you offer in relationship apart from your small dicccck undecided
those 2 small balls
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2017
popefuse:
those 2 small balls
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Alesandese:

You are Alöndra, right?
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2017
SexyCeline:
I surely can help him manage his flaws & make him a better man..
manage ke,Shea u b manager! who u wan deceive
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2017
if na joystick mata all of dem go jump enta thread,nw dem go avoid thread like plaquegrin
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Babamide:
The truth is guys don't offer more than sex and money too. But the way Nigerian girls give u responsibility, it is cheaper to just run an orphanage

Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
And you complain of a lady who is after your money? You need to change your orientation, you are what you attract. If Money answers all things, you won't make your first comment on this thread.

I prefer a loving, caring and understanding person above all thingssmiley
Hey, that's me you wishing for .
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2017
adenolaabel:

Hey, that's me you wishing for .
Really? cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:

You are Alöndra, right?
Affirmative smiley
Re: Ladies, What Can You Offer In A Relationship Aside From Sex? #talk by MrWhaley: 10:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Alesandese:
Affirmative smiley
Oh, Alright.
I noticed the smiling emoji "smiley" you habitually use.
Still don't know the reason for that.

So what happened to the Alöndra account? Got involved in an online squabble and was slammed with an unreasonable ban, No?

'You've Not Finished Your Sex Round, If The Lady Did Not Come'- Lady Says / Dj Cuppy Caught Romancing UK Policeman At Notting Hill Festival(photo) / I've Been Insulted Alot. Pls Recommend Me A Good Beard Cream.