Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (9298 Views)

Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 1:55am On Dec 14, 2009
We all have someone we love so much with our heart, kidney and intestine but can we boast of being faithful to him or her? You claim he is the love of your life, she is the goddess of your village but yet you have another gal/guy outside. With reason that you dont trust him or her. Some gals will say they dont know who love them most. Me, though I have a gal that I love so much and will jump into the lagoon to make her smile but yet if I see another gal my heart permits, bone, I go play the game. So I am using myself to be the one person that can not boast of a faithful relationship. What about you?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by TheSly: 1:58am On Dec 14, 2009
I have commitment issues too.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2009
When the right time comes we all will be faithful
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 2:08am On Dec 14, 2009
Todays step leads to tomorrow's race. So bro be wise.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Igwe9(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2009
I am smiley and will always be pending the day I'd meet with my angel's clone.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by C2H5OH(f): 2:27am On Dec 14, 2009
Most of the young ones are not ready to make serious commitments to developing their relationships.

Just mess around until you're ready to settle. Don't sell yourself short.

And don't date kids - it's like raising an annoying cat.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tanimz(f): 2:34am On Dec 14, 2009
C2H5OH:

Most of the young ones are not ready to make serious commitments to developing their relationships.

And don't date kids - it's like raising an annoying bewitched cat.

grin grin shocked shocked
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 2:35am On Dec 14, 2009
Tell them jare
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by bonbon2: 3:14am On Dec 14, 2009
good topic, good to see people honest, i love is faithful and i know because i feel it, just like they say when you find the love of your life you feel it, i too feel that same response towards his commitment,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Gabry(f): 3:19am On Dec 14, 2009
Nope. I cannot boast cause I remember what my father always tells me, the tables will turn one day and we all can never know what happened
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by echobee(f): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2009
true talk
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by beingme(f): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2009
faithful whoa! i should be boasting of it then cos i am
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by henryhemon(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2009
i can only be faithful when am sure she is faithful.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by chocomillo(f): 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2009
A change is as good as holiday but i would never cheat on my partner.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by kobikwelu(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2009
many posts cot my attention. amongst are,

And don't date kids - it's like raising an annoying cat.

APTLY SAID, don't ever ever!!! ever commit till u find ursef walking down the aisle. grin

as he said, dont date kids(16-20) u will spend precious energies babysitting. lipsrsealed

the more mature ones complement you and give u the KOKO cool
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by iice(f): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2009
Oh puhleeze what's so hard about being faithful? undecided - Just talking about myself grin
We samurais are always faithful cool
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2009
Not always iice grin. Even after marriage some people still cheat. That I cannot do. My conscience bites me if I look at a gal lustfully let alone wooing her. Sometimes I think my gal is somewhere watching.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by iice(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2009
Erhh i was talking about me and samurais. . .not necessarily everyone undecided.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2009
It becomes hard when there's no form or essence to key you attachedly and possesively to him or her~
material or non material but symbolical
i don't put a ring on your finger then i don't expect or oblige you to be faithful
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by bonbon2: 2:32am On Dec 15, 2009
oh boy above me, your a natural cheater, you state if no ring no need to be faithful, lol in other words you may kill her the day you give her the ring and she cheats on you, takes two to tango,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Mrblazer(m): 2:44am On Dec 15, 2009
My gal will shoot my arse if she catch me cheating. grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Olusan4all(m): 3:15am On Dec 15, 2009
Yes I can Boast of a Faithful Relationship: I have a very God Example My Dad and My Mum are faithful to each other My Dad love my Mum so much

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Outstrip(f): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2009
This kind of love that you love with your intenstines odikwa risky o
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by twinskenny(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2009
My fiancee is Abuja and I am in Lagos, at first i thought it wont work, but to my utmost surprise this is almost a year now wev been apart and thank God we are both faithful to each other,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by wales(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2009
O boy it is not easy at all, but i am still Faithful to my wife grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Janet101(f): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2009
It nt easy but am faithful cause my guy is also faithful.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by gestapo(f): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2009
twinskenny:

My fiancee is Abuja and I am in Lagos, at first i thought it wont work, but to my utmost surprise this is almost a year now wev been apart and thank God we are both faithful to each other,

Just pray God leads you aright, you can never be too sure.

1 year apart ? hmmmmm
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by obams(f): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2009
its not bin easy bt i am nd wil always remain faithful cos i know how i wil fil if he is nt, nt jst fil i wil kick him to d curbbb
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2009
I am not a faithful person.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by victorazy(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2009
A young and not married man that is faithful to his lover is not a man enuf
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Positivity(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2009
victorazy:

A young and not married man that is faithful to his lover is not a man enuf

Pray tell, whats ur definition of a man enuf kind of guy?!!!

@ topic: Quite a few!
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tonjoan: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2009
I make bold to say I'm one who has never cheated on his partner. Much as I do trust her a great deal, I may not totally vouch for her fidelity yet I dont go snoozing on her.
Unfaithfulness is never justified. Not in the eyes of the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Sex Is Better In Hotel / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.