Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (4156 Views)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Dec 02, 2009
How many Nigerian men can be boastful of their beautiful wives? undecided
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 02, 2009
You mean those tons of fats? tongue
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 02, 2009
do you people need contact lens or how many times must people post photos to disprove these nasty lies you tell yourselves?

If someone is a beautiful wife, you say she's ugly just to make yourselves feel good. The one who is ugly beyond belief, you'll call beautiful for your own personal reasons.

abeg carry go.

Yes, many married and single Nigerian women are plump and not so pretty. Does it mean all of them are.

which country in this world will you find every wife is a beauty queen. shior.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by TheSeeker(m): 3:30am On Dec 02, 2009
tpia.:

do you people need contact lens or how many times must people post photos to disprove these nasty lies you tell yourselves?

If someone is a beautiful wife, you say she's ugly just to make yourselves feel good. The one who is ugly beyond belief, you'll call beautiful for your own personal reasons.

abeg carry go.

Yes, many married and single Nigerian women are plump and not so pretty. Does it mean all of them are.

which country in this world will you find every wife is a beauty queen. shior.
Ukraine grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 02, 2009
ok!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by FayeZik(f): 4:01am On Dec 02, 2009
TheSeeker:

Ukraine grin

Na lie!!! There are some ugly ukranian ladies/women just as there are beauty queens in Naija and vice versa. There is no perfection anywhere in this world. It's all a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by sjeezy8: 4:12am On Dec 02, 2009
No country is perfect but in actuality most Naija babes are NOT up to international standards of beauty.
And what they call fine in naija is average looking abroad.

Brazilian chicks are known for looking fine even if they have some uglies amongst them. wink
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:22am On Dec 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

No country is perfect but in actuality most Naija babes are NOT up to international standards of beauty.
And what they call fine in naija is average looking abroad.

Brazilian chicks are known for looking fine even if they have some uglies amongst them. wink
DAMN!!! i knew it.
where is No2Atheism on this matter.
and we all know what WHITES have set the standard of international beauty, so OF COURSE hardly any naija babes are up to their stupid standards.
i even hate this "standard" of beauty crap, thats part of the reason why i hate things like Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth.
a girl black girl cant even walk out there with her hair the way it is, OH NO!! she will most likely come in dead last. of course she is gonna need a weave to compete with non black women.
did you see the comments on "Miss Denmark 2008" (i think it was) swimsuit video on youtube? some people are harsh mehn.
they put white, blond, blue eyes, skinny, tall (for the most part) small nose, staight hair, small lips, ect ect
so exactly what are all these stupid standards that we nigerians and we sub saharan africans must live up to?
arrant nonsense!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by rhymz(m): 4:29am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

DAMN!!! i knew it.
and we all know what WHITES have set the standard of international beauty, so OF COURSE hardly any naija babes are up to their stupid standards.
they put white, blond, blue eyes, skinny, tall (for the most part) small nose, staight hair, small lips, ect ect
so exactly what are all these stupid standards that we nigerians and we sub saharan africans must live up to?
arrant nonsense!
exactly why I always call this Kid,Sjeezy stupid and brainless can U imagine the mentality.what a Fool!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by sjeezy8: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2009
has nothing to do with white or blue eyes- amaka obsessed with race

In comparison to naija babes - South African babes look better, Angolans look better, capeverdeans look better, etc, East african chicks look better, even chicks from Niger look better

Thats my own taste though, dont know about anyone else

rhymz:

exactly why I always call this Kid,Sjeezy stupid and brainless can U imagine the mentality.what a Fool!

clown and thanks for being part of my fan club
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by rhymz(m): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

DAMN!!! i knew it.
arrant nonsense!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^^^ has nothing to do with white or blue eyes- amaka obsessed with race

In comparison to naija babes - South African babes look better, Angolans look better, capeverdeans look better, etc, East african chicks look better, even chicks from Niger look better

Thats my own taste though, dont know about anyone else

LMAO!! but did you not say "international standards of beauty" ?
whatever though.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by sjeezy8: 4:31am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

LMAO!! but did you not say "international standards of beauty" ?
whatever though.

since when does international standards equate to being white and having blue eyes?
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by platinumnk(f): 4:33am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

DAMN!!! i knew it.
i even hate this "standard" of beauty crap, thats part of the reason why i hate things like Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss Earth.
a girl black girl cant even walk out there with her hair the way it is, OH NO!! she will most likely come in dead last. of course she is gonna need a weave to compete with non black women.
did you see the comments on "Miss Denmark 2008" (i think it was) swimsuit video on youtube? some people are harsh mehn.
arrant nonsense!
At this your young age you are educating these "grown ass" men, though your style of delivery is different, I still appreciate it.
**2 thumbs up**
You just made your mother (me) grin very proud  kiss
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:33am On Dec 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

since when does international standards equate to being white and having blue eyes?
DID YOU NOT SAY "INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS OF BEAUTY"
we all know that WHITES have set the international standards of beauty.
so you dont watch miss universe, or miss world or anything?
you have to be like them and look like them to even compete with them, let alone win.
whatever, though. ive said what i have to say.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by sjeezy8: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

DID YOU NOT SAY "INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS OF BEAUTY"
we all know that WHITES have set the international standards of beauty.[/b]so you dont watch miss universe, or miss world or anything?
[b]you have to be like them and look like them to even compete with them, let alone win.

whatever, though. ive said what i have to say.

in whos head yours? lol naija babes cant even compete in Africa
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:37am On Dec 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

in whos head yours? lol naija babes cant even compete in Africa

did you not say "international standards of beauty" ?!?! eh??
we are not talking about sjeezy's standards we are talking about international standards.
so excuse me!!
and if you want to talk about international standards, AFRICA CANT EVEN COMPETE!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by sjeezy8: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2009
Beauty is beauty and when talkin about it, naija babes dont come to mind. lol
But thats like the average - majority of naija chicks, theyre just not HOT.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

Beauty is beauty and when talkin about it, naija babes dont come to mind. lol
But thats like the average - majority of naija chicks, theyre just not HOT.
but thats beside the point and has nothing to do with anything.
instead responding, you just take a cheap stab at naija chicks.
im seriously done here, good day!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by sjeezy8: 4:45am On Dec 02, 2009
ok naija babes still arent hot gooday though
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by OgidiBoy(m): 4:45am On Dec 02, 2009
I'm not married yet, but I can boast of my lovely gf any day, she has everything a man can desire, not like a lot of Nigerian girls I've come across.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by rhymz(m): 4:50am On Dec 02, 2009
Don't even know why am on this thread talking to kidz,am outta here!WTF!
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2009
It's not that Nigerian men are all that themselves. If I were to judge by what I see (even in movies), they are below average themselves. I guess it's time we dropped this mentality of African beauty and started seeing things for what they are.

Nigerians IMO are lazy about their bodies. They think a pancake/pimple free face is what is needed. They can't meet the International standards because they don't use the international mindset when their bodies are concerned.

The average Nigerian is fat and their fat deposits are in the least attractive places: tummy and arms.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by lovemoi2(f): 4:55am On Dec 02, 2009
^^^
you got a point
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by OAM4J: 5:01am On Dec 02, 2009
@Amaka. For the 1st time I have to agree with your 1st post on this thread 100%. You are so right.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:08am On Dec 02, 2009
@ topic
yes, many that ive come across can boast about their wives.
well i havent met that many nigerian couples here in the states, but from the ones ive seen, a lot of them can boast about their wives. really pretty ones.
ohhh i remember one lady in particular, was a close friend of my mom before she moved away.
she was very beautiful!! even after 4 kids (one a pair of twins) that she had, she still kept in pretty good shape. kinda like omotola status, to me.
and even my uncles and cousins in nigeria have married beautiful wives (dont underestimate the village babes).
so i dont know how many can boast about their wives, but ive come across a lot of people that can boast about their wives.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2009
Since beauty is subjective, I guess this will end up being an endless debate. undecided

The Nigerian women I have seen here are really mamas. Even the young ones still have the mamas feautures: fat.

It's very rare to see a Nigerian girl with the pretty face and good shape coupled with a nice height. We either lack one, two or all of the three.
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by ima1(f): 5:31am On Dec 02, 2009
Its not like the men criticizing which women are beautiful are studs themselves, most of them wo-wo pass Gorilla, but come on here and run their mouths. If God sees his creation as beautiful, who are we to say who is ugly, afterall one man's food is another man's poison
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2009
okay i think this thread has been derailed enough, like michelin said, this would be a never ending debate.
i know i dont own the place, but lets get back on topic.
how many nigerian men can boast about their beautiful wives?  smiley
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by sjeezy8: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2009
Yes VERY RARE to see a pretty FACE, nice BODY(nice breast and yansh without being overweight) and nice HEIGHT(not a midget and not a giant) who is a wife at that

@Lol this is hilarious some folks seem to be offended by comments. They should get over it. Naija folks are funny sha. lol Quick to talk about whos the finest within naija, but when someone says ALL of you arent that fine compared to babes outside naija, its another story n such. BS

lol outside of naija, majority of naija babes arent all that
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:36am On Dec 02, 2009
^^^
and how many times will you repeat yourself? lol
and i dont remember anyone disagreeing with your opinion.

were we not talking international standards here? i mean, you did bring it up.
or are "ugly naija babes" your response to that?
Re: How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 02, 2009
sjeezy8:

Yes VERY RARE to see a pretty FACE, nice BODY(nice breast and yansh without being overweight) and nice HEIGHT(not a midget and not a giant) who is a wife at that

@Lol this is hilarious some folks seem to be offended by comments. They should get over it. Naija folks are funny sha. lol Quick to talk about whos the finest within naija, but when someone says ALL of you arent that fine compared to babes outside naija, its another story n such. BS

lol outside of naija, majority of naija babes arent all that  

If we shed some pounds and became more natural, will we stand a chance with you? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Enhance My Looks? / Guys What Does It Feel Like When A Beautiful Lady Says That She Truly Loves You? / I Caught My Wife Red Handed With My Younger Brother Who Is A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.