Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (9307 Views)

Dear Men:natural Food That Can Boast Your Sperm Count & Things That Destroy Them / This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by milkan05(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2009
without a little flirting here and there? undecided

How then do you know if you still gat game? cool
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Ogbeta: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2009
yes the table might turn over one day without no it
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by victorazy(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2009
Must of us here are hypocrites. Human beings, unmarried man or woman hardly be faithful thats all. only 10%
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by tonjoan: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2009
victorazy:

A young and not married man that is faithful to his lover is not a man enuf

If thats your definiton of man enuf, then I'm alarmed. I have done quite an extensive study on transportation of pre-marital sexcapades into wedlock and d % of those who remain unfaithful even while married is alarming.
Didnt they say old habits die hard?
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by humblemate(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2009
@ poster, if u are not sure of u'rself, too bad for u'r girl friend to know that u'r flirting with other gurls, For me I'm pretty sure of myself and can boast of a faithful relationship smiley
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
As important as it is to be faithful, lust always make me forget that word when i see beauty grin

Everyone knows the difference between good and fair undecided

But still, we can try hard to reduce our unfaithfulness, cos it isn't that easy at all to be absolutely faithful lipsrsealed

and i mean not easy at all in this age lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by foyeks2001(f): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
i dont think the guy is faithful to me
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by nethacker(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2009
tonjoan:

I make bold to say I'm one who has never cheated on his partner. Much as I do trust her a great deal, I may not totally vouch for her fidelity yet I dont go snoozing on her.
Unfaithfulness is never justified. Not in the eyes of the Lord
ride on pastor  grin grin although i am not that faithful sha, not that i hv a serious girl anyway, still playing games but will stop nxt week friday  grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by sheuniye: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2009
Don't know if i've cheated or cheating at the moment, Please read n evaluate and make me a better man for her because honestly she doesn't cheat and she makes me happy.

These are the things i do

- I entertain old acquaintances, not for anything's sake, just for the fun of it.

- My ex called me a while ago and said she knew she wasn't supposed to call me but she had a problem n needed my help. For old time sake, i drove down n found out it was kinda staged n a non issue n to worsen it all, we ended up, I was disappointed in myself

- You know there are a couple of ladies that just want to get down with you knowing you're the cool n quiet type n i must confess i got laid by one a few weeks ago. It's not my fault they just come. Getting my contact from friends of friends that they won't disclose. Changed my line severally but seems not to be working

- The feeling is kind of cool when you know you still have babes that see u as a fly guy n i'm the type that keeps up with fashion trends etc.

Dunno, if those acts in anyway portray infidelity or staying faithful but i just want to make her happy cuz she's been heartbroken a lot of times.

Just been honest with myself,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by otukpo(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
tonjoan:

I make bold to say I'm one who has never cheated on his partner. Much as I do trust her a great deal, I may not totally vouch for her fidelity yet I dont go snoozing on her.
Unfaithfulness is never justified. Not in the eyes of the Lord

clap clap clap
U deserve a clap. Keep it up.
It pays to be faithful and i am 100%
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by koolchicco: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2009
foyeks2001:

i dont think the guy is faithful to me

Stop doubting, I think he is. tongue

otukpo:

i am 100%

Hmm, are u? undecided tongue
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by showbobo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2009
Haaaa. . . . . Hard question
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by otukpo(f): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
sheun@iye:

Don't know if i've cheated or cheating at the moment, Please read n evaluate and make me a better man for her because honestly she doesn't cheat and she makes me happy.

These are the things i do

- I entertain old acquaintances, not for anything's sake, just for the fun of it.

- My ex called me a while ago and said she knew she wasn't supposed to call me but she had a problem n needed my help. For old time sake, i drove down n found out it was kinda staged n a non issue n to worsen it all, we ended up, I was disappointed in myself

- You know there are a couple of ladies that just want to get down with you knowing you're the cool n quiet type n i must confess i got laid by one a few weeks ago. It's not my fault they just come. Getting my contact from friends of friends that they won't disclose. Changed my line severally but seems not to be working

- The feeling is kind of cool when you know you still have babes that see u as a fly guy n i'm the type that keeps up with fashion trends etc.

Dunno, if those acts in anyway portray infidelity or staying faithful but i just want to make her happy cuz she's been heartbroken a lot of times.

Just been honest with myself,

I means u are unfaithful. And no matter the temptations, u can be faithful if u choose and are determined to be. It just needs discipline and those things that expose u so much to those temptations.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Digriz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2009
I dnt think we hv up to 10% of people dat are faithful to their partners and those dat are married are even d worst cos majority of them hv cheated in one way or d other on their partners.
So unfaithfulness is one of d most rampant vices in any affair b/w d opposite sex bt we still hv d faithful ones bt nt even up to 10%.
Bt i hv neva cheated once am in a relationship cos i go for d qualities i need in a woman and dats keeps me more attracted to her no matter d circumstance.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by otukpo(f): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
[ tongue

Hmm, are u? undecided tongue
[quote][/quote]

Yessooo

I have never been unfaithful and it will remain so by the grace of God.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Ultrame(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2009
Nope! Not at this time anyway. , But we'll get there. (i guess). undecided
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Jeovy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
Very interesting topic, I try a lot but distance is a bitch
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by andrrew(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
MANY PEOPLE IGNORANTLY PROCLAIM THAT IF YOU DONT CHEAT NOW, IT WILL AFFECT YOUR MARRIAGE, BUT
ITS THE OTHER WAY ROUND, WHEN YOU CHEAT NOW, YOUR BODY WILL GET ADAPTED TO IT AND EVEN WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED, YOU WILL ALWAYS FEEL LIKE CHANGING YOUR TV CHANNEL TO SEE WHAT OTHER STATIONS ARE SHOWING. grin grin
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by andrrew(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2009
will never cheat on any lucky girl that will come into my life,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by victorazy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2009
Digriz:

I dnt think we hv up to 10% of people dat are faithful to their partners and those dat are married are even d worst cos majority of them hv cheated in one way or d other on their partners.
So unfaithfulness is one of d most rampant vices in any affair b/w d opposite sex bt we still hv d faithful ones bt nt even up to 10%.
Bt i hv neva cheated once am in a relationship cos i go for d qualities i need in a woman and dats keeps me more attracted to her no matter d circumstance.  

GBAM
4 Me it did not pay me with big fortune so am off to the market till i get married then i will settle for just one
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by denony(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
I've been so faithful to my 4-5 years relationship
though my gurl has been unfaithful within that period
untill i couldn't take any more and have to break up with her
but being faithful in a relationship makes u the stronger one.

nobody, i mean hardly u see a girl who is so faithful,
maybe 3% of them
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by sheuniye: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2009
@ otukpo

I means u are unfaithful. And no matter the temptations, u can be faithful if u choose and are determined to be. It just needs discipline and those things that expose u so much to those temptations.

@ otukpo -----    Thanks a lot, appreciate your comment, will work on it.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by foyeks2001(f): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2009
koolchicco:

Stop doubting, I think he is.

am damn serious koolchicco
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by chinesedoll(f): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
@topic

I can boast of being faithful smiley smiley
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by kbriggs: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2009
i love my girl and i am faithful to her. if you are not, i can't condemn you but it's your[color=#990000][/color] own cup of tea. what goes around,comes around.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2009
andrrew:

will never cheat on any lucky girl that will come into my life,

We all once said that, u won't just know when it will happen

That's the simple truth
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by SmashingM(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
I did faithful but i got hit below the belt
I did unfaithful and the guy was all over me. I left him because my conscience wouldn't let me be.
Now i dont do any,
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by MUNEER2(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2009
SmashingM:

I did unfaithful and the guy was all over me. I left him because my conscience wouldn't let me be.
Now i dont do any,

Because you tried once and lost doesn't mean you'll always be a looser

It's up to you not let yourself be.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Positivity(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2009
SmashingM:

Now i dont do any,

ROFL. . . KINDLY EXPATIATE ON THR BOLDED! tongue
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by SmashingM(f): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2009
MUNEER2:

Because you tried once and lost doesn't mean you'll always be a looser
It's up to you not let yourself be.

Thank you. I'll try.
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by SmashingM(f): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2009
Positivity:

ROFL. . . KINDLY EXPATIATE ON THR BOLDED! tongue

Because like they say "once beaten, twice shy"
Re: How Many Of Us Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Positivity(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2009
Are u now going to give up on love? U never know. . . the one might just be round the corner! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland Finals. / My Ex-Boyfriend Has Put Juju On Me / Is This Boobs Normal Or Fake ? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.