Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband (35705 Views)

“I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by SafeDavid(m): 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
That STD allegation was really big tho. I just can't stand such.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Jimi23(m): 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Pls who knows anything about how Bobrisky got into the picture?
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by hollywater: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

This is what happens when you marry a runs girl

Do you think that Tonto Dike sleeping around would stop once she gets married ??

Did you read the article at all?
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
LesbianBoy:
undecided

ohhhh Gosh

you again

Geez

this fuc.ked up moniker again

arrggh
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by ajalawole(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Olosho.. Is he not the same man that u said give ur HIVsad. And u want him back
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by OLASUNKONMI(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
ONCE BEATING TWICE SHY....THIS MAN IS SUFFERING FROM SELF PITY SYNDROME.
JUST BE QUITE AND WATCH THEM FROM THE DISTANCE shocked shocked angry I DEY LAUGH
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by PrickGetSize(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Churchill is making a big mistake thinking of reconciliation. Let that daughter of Jezebel go back from whence she came, but always keep in touch with your baby. You're not meant to be; your marriage was with that she-devil was an accident.

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by DavidEsq(m): 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
steppin:
Balderdash. He's trying to cover up. Yoruba men and away match na like bread and butter. They also got this nasty habit of cheating without protection.
I don't even pity Tonto Dike one bit cos she knew this and yet, she got married to him.
Hehehehe. Am I hearing experience talking?

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by PrickGetSize(m): 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
thinkdip:
I think this plan was between them both, they were to quarrel to make his foundation popular.. i think this is what celebrities do "create a fued and later reconcile after you've caused an uproar and attention in the peoples heart.
Rubbish! Churchill doesn't need a Tonto-aided publicity stunt to gain popularity.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by amdoyin82(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Tonto dick might not be a perfect person. But I think the problems lies with the husband. If he trully love his wife, Wat stops him from settling the lady that is being alleged as the brain behind their misunderstanding among others.the husband shud come out plain joor

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Spidermon: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Am i the only one that noticed that 'Winston Churchill" didnt deny the 'std allegation'? angry. Tonto sef nor try sha, just disgrace the guy anyhow, now anytime people see him they will remember STds angry

E still better na.
Since when wizkid yab aunty linda, anytime i see her name, I remember smelly fish.
Which one worse pass?

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by rodrirodri(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nah wiree sure
2shur:
Wire wire boi
Go find maye
Who gives a fuc abt u
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by amdoyin82(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Rubbish! Churchill doesn't need a Tonto-aided publicity stunt to gain popularity.
Oga, there is no smoke without fire. There iota of truth in the whole saga. Gbabe. It might Turn out to be stunt later o. But presently the feud is real.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nofuckgiven: 8:21pm On Mar 02, 2017
alexialin:
His eyes don clear as he see her looking all sexy and happy with another cute handsome dude balling in abuja grin grin

Men! Sighs
They always like things the hard and tough way.
They don't want easy reconciliation.. Lol
Thank God he now wants to reconcile cheesy
You dey mind the werey! Eye Don clear am,that is why I always say ladies should be independent. Men would always come for you if they know you can survive without them!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Melian(f): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ta! You're just jealous she didn't marry one of yours.

steppin:
Balderdash. He's trying to cover up. Yoruba men and away match na like bread and butter. They also got this nasty habit of cheating without protection.
I don't even pity Tonto Dike one bit cos she knew this and yet, she got married to him.

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by nasha1(f): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
PrickGetSize:

did u know him before marrying tonto? undecided
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Do you think that Tonto Dike sleeping around would stop once she gets married ??

You're not far from the truth bro... What you couldn't stop at puberty, a mere ring may not stop it
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2017
The Church rat has realized that Tonto is ready to leave him for a better responsible man.

See, part of the reconciliation should include him treating his alleged STD, learn to keep his small d.I.ck in his pants, stop being irresponsible and be mature.

I don't even know what Tonto saw in this afonja.
We have better Ibo men that will treat her like a queen.

Mr Church rat take note.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Does this spokesman realize that Tonto and her hubby themselves are the ones coming to the public about their personal matters?

JamieNaij:
T“A[b]nd I will implore Nigerians and the populace to allow private things to remain private[/b]. “All the things you are hearing about medical issues and all they are entirely false. “The chairman respects the privacy of his family; there may be issues and wants to keep things private.

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by yungengr(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Attention seekers keep ur marriage to urself
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Building up your home is best for you. wink
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Jaquar456: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
After the STDs abi?
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by steppin: 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Melian:
Ta! You're just jealous she didn't marry one of yours.

Oh! She ain't good for any sane Igbo man. She said so, some years back.
Her words, “If I keep waiting for an Igbo man, I will just end up like Genevieve Nnaji who is eternally single”.
But with a Yoruba man, anything goes. Cheat your own, make I cheat mine.

1 Like

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by emi14: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
You guys are disgrace to marital life. May God never give me home like yours where family issues are settled in nairaland and related social media . Grow up and get matured. Maturity of mind and body. What gains and solution did you get from these publicity. Your wife seems misguided. Culture your home...nonsense.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
you want amebo Nigerians to keep the private things private when youre showing us the color of your inner pant on social media. shioorrr
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by jamace(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Celebrity marriages always having cerebral problems since 1900. lipsrsealed
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Lemmejoor(m): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
I remain positive in asking why this should be news
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by BreezyRita(f): 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
Am i the only one that noticed that 'Winston Churchill" didnt deny the 'std allegation'? angry. Tonto sef nor try sha, just disgrace the guy anyhow, now anytime people see him they will remember STds angry

Read again please. smiley

ajalawole:
Olosho.. Is he not the same man that u said give ur HIVsad. And u want him back
Why embarassed
Don't tell me you held your phone upside down please.

Neways, I respect this man for this. I just dey pity am as e go marry that drama queen Tonto. Keep your private life off the media! Take a page from the older celebrities that are still married. But that woman that craves attention like food won't survive.

And for y'all telling us Tonto brought him publicity, why don't y'all say Tonto brought him wealth as well? Not everyone thinks a million IG followers is an achievement. And there are some rich but quiet people in Nigeria. Tell me, why is Seun Osewa not always in the news?

Shey its only this drama queen that married a man that isn't a celebrity?

2 Likes

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by perfectgabby: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Is Tonto Dike a runs girl, what about your own wife, why won't you people respect somebody's privacy??, may God help Una.

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by spinna: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Chinedu Ikedieze Hang Out Together / Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.