Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

"I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband (35704 Views)

“I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Trapnews: 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
alexialin:
His eyes don clear as he see her looking all sexy and happy with another cute handsome dude balling in abuja grin grin

Men! Sighs
They always like things the hard and tough way.
They don't want easy reconciliation.. Lol

Thank God he now wants to reconcile cheesy
Read your post again and give yourself a knock on the head for being a mo'ron. As rich as he is, you now think he cannot date the most beautiful girl in Naija abi? Give yourself a knock again! tongue
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Trapnews:

Read your post again and give yourself a knock on the head for being a mo'ron. As rich as he is, you now think he cannot date the most beautiful girl in Naija abi? Give yourself a knock again! tongue

U need a knock on the head. He tried and failed , he can't even get it up, haha, with his STD
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by gabsea(m): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by KardinalZik(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
Keep private matters private indeed.
Shey no be una dey open that una toilet called buccal cavity anyhow, anywhere?

Keep it private and no one will know.
Tell it to the media and everyone will talk about it!!!
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:00am On Mar 03, 2017
Create a problem, be the solution.
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Gassa007: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2017
alexialin:
His eyes don clear as he see her looking all sexy and happy with another cute handsome dude balling in abuja grin grin

Men! Sighs
They always like things the hard and tough way.
They don't want easy reconciliation.. Lol

Thank God he now wants to reconcile cheesy
What are you saying?
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by philemonemenike(m): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
betterment!
Re: "I Remain Positive About Reconciliation With My Wife" - Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
Trapnews:

Hope uv given yourself the knocks on your head for being daft and A complete mo'ron tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Chinedu Ikedieze Hang Out Together / Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / Content Creator, Egungun Proposes To His Longtime Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.