Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,298 members, 7,867,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Are You Struggling With?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Struggling With?? (2019 Views)

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Thanks @FitnessDoctor. Let me be more specific cheesy

The problem is right from baby I didn't eat, I sucked more according to Momma. I selected food and that limited my diet so I grew on supplements.

When I grew up, I forced myself to eat more but not at a time. I eat like more than six times a day. Little quantity of food tho, but I take junks a lot cheesy

Now I can't even finish this little amount of food anymore... As soon as I drink water, that ends it for me. Yet I can't eat without drinking water. cry. What could be the cause?

Pls help me sad
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by pressplay411(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Are you asking for help or stating a fact

I recognised my eating disorder symptoms in her. Noted your recommendations. Thanks.

Curious though, is there any liquid food?
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
REIIGN:

I think I caused it. It started when I started working late into the night, I developed a certain interest in a particular content writer and made it my nightly routine to read one or two of his articles before sleeping. Now, even though I've long dusted that author and few of his works, it has become part of me. I cannot sleep without reading. Its so bad that even after sex and I'm very tired, I still have to pick up a book or open an online article to read inorder to help me doze off and a few females I know find it super weird.

Ofcourse its affecting my life cos I get up at 5am daily no matter when I fall asleep. My mind have been programmed to get up at 5 and as a result of this, I'm always too tired during working hours and at the end of the day, I always feel like I carried the whole wide world on my shoulder. I've ruled out pills cos I don't wanna jump from one addiction to another, I just wanna be able to shut my eyes and sleep.

Meaning you have to break this cycle .. and like you said your mind has been programmed to wake up at 5am daily... and in the same way it has been programmed to read before going to sleep....

Lack of sleep is also adding to this... as it influences and amplifies the cycle making it go on and on...

so here is what you are going to do

Schedule a time to read articles... which may be from 8pm to 10pm or whatever time you want... and make sure you discipline yourself to stop directly at that time....

Create a time to sleep.... Are you going to be sleeping by 11pm today to enable you get at least 6 hours of sleep which is important for every adult who wants to make something meaningful out of their life.... If you choose 11pm everyday then stick to it... no matter the movie on tv or the article on the net ... or even if you hear BREAKING NEWS: BUHARI RETURNS TO NIGERIA... Don't read it .... go and sleep (be disciplined)...

The only time you can skip your 11pm sleeping time is for sex and when I say sex I mean good sex that releases anti-depressants and not just sexing till orgasm...

Lastly.... How to sleep without reading.... Read this article on how to sleep under one minute incase you have trouble sleeping after following all this http://newsphases..com.ng/2016/08/how-i-fall-asleep-under-one-minute.html

Remember you have to be determined, disciplined and ready to trust and follow me all the way for all this to work....

Simply share more with me if you need more on this... also you can subscribe at newsphases..com by mail so that you can chat and share with me everyday, every problem by mail...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
pressplay411:

I recognised my eating disorder symptoms in her. Noted your recommendations. Thanks.

Curious though, is there any liquid food?

Yes there is..

But only source I know for this kind of food is in hospitals... (that is how they feed people put in coma)

Simply share more with me if you need more on this... also you can subscribe at newsphases..com by mail so that you can chat and share with me everyday, every problem by mail...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
pressplay411:

D ting weak me.
Eating is like a task to me.
I even retch while forcing meals down my throat.
Wish they made liquid food I could just drink all the required balanced diet.
Good to know I'm not alone cry

I wish too . Thank God Fitnessdoctorr I here to helpsmiley
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
Thanks @FitnessDoctor. Let me be more specific cheesy

The problem is right from baby I didn't eat, I sucked more according to Momma. I selected food and that limited my diet so I grew on supplements.

When I grew up, I forced myself to eat more but not at a time. I eat like more than six times a day. Little quantity of food tho, but I take junks a lot cheesy

Now I can't even finish this little amount of food anymore... As soon as I drink water, that ends it for me. Yet I can't eat without drinking water. cry. What could be the cause?

Pls help me sad

Since the problem is right from childhood... then it means your body is already used to this lifestyle... and so is your mind...

So what you are going to do is change your lifestyle and program your mind to believe this is the way you eat now...

Drop all junk food and start looking forward to taking bread or any other light food as your snacks... remember that you have to tell your mind that this is how you eat now..

Also use the recommendations i gave before to improve your appetite... (e.g giving food more flavour)...

Be determined and consistent with these... Try so hard not to stray and I promise you within 2 to 4 weeks you will start seeing a difference in your appetite and the way you eat...

Note: Right now you are going to be feeding your body more nutrients than you body is already used to... your body has been used to supplements but right now it is going to take in more food..... I hope this is what you want... to take in more food than you have been taking... This may mean

You will increase in weight and if you are someone who exercises and keeps to health directives ... then expect a whole lot of delicious health benefits with this change... as eating only supplements and just a few nutrients has been affecting your body functions like brain efficiency and you may not know... because it was from childhood....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin reading comments grin

Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Since the problem is right from childhood... then it means your body is already used to this lifestyle... and so is your mind...

So what you are going to do is change your lifestyle and program your mind to believe this is the way you eat now...

Drop all junk food and start looking forward to taking bread or any other light food as your snacks... remember that you have to tell your mind that this is how you eat now..

Also use the recommendations i gave before to improve your appetite... (e.g giving food more flavour)...

Be determined and consistent with these... Try so hard not to stray and I promise you within 2 to 4 weeks you will start seeing a difference in your appetite and the way you eat...

Note: Right now you are going to be feeding your body more nutrients than you body is already used to... your body has been used to supplements but right now it is going to take in more food..... I hope this is what you want... to take in more food than you have been taking... This may mean

You will increase in weight and if you are someone who exercises and keeps to health directives ... then expect a whole lot of delicious health benefits with this change... as eating only supplements and just a few nutrients has been affecting your body functions like brain efficiency and you may not know... because it was from childhood....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
I will subscribe so I can share more. Thanks Doc smiley
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alesandese:
I will subscribe so I can share more. Thanks Doc smiley

You are welcome... remember to live a healthy way of life

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin reading comments grin

Okay... hope when you are done... you can share yours

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by CheedyJ(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hello doc...I don't know if u cud handle psychology issues cos I think I'm in depression mood..I av totally lost all forms of feelings & emotions... Nothing moves & excite me anymore, it's more or less like I am waiting 4 death, not that I wanna die but daz just how I feel ...pls, cud help me pls... Tanx
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
Understanding Econometrics.
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by REIIGN(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Meaning you have to break this cycle .. and like you said your mind has been programmed to wake up at 5am daily... and in the same way it has been programmed to read before going to sleep....

Lack of sleep is also adding to this... as it influences and amplifies the cycle making it go on and on...

so here is what you are going to do

Schedule a time to read articles... which may be from 8pm to 10pm or whatever time you want... and make sure you discipline yourself to stop directly at that time....

Create a time to sleep.... Are you going to be sleeping by 11pm today to enable you get at least 6 hours of sleep which is important for every adult who wants to make something meaningful out of their life.... If you choose 11pm everyday then stick to it... no matter the movie on tv or the article on the net ... or even if you hear BREAKING NEWS: BUHARI RETURNS TO NIGERIA... Don't read it .... go and sleep (be disciplined)...

The only time you can skip your 11pm sleeping time is for sex and when I say sex I mean good sex that releases anti-depressants and not just sexing till orgasm...

Lastly.... How to sleep without reading.... Read this article on how to sleep under one minute incase you have trouble sleeping after following all this http://newsphases..com.ng/2016/08/how-i-fall-asleep-under-one-minute.html

Remember you have to be determined, disciplined and ready to trust and follow me all the way for all this to work....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Wow! Thanks a whole lot bruh. I really appreciate this. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
CheedyJ:
Hello doc...I don't know if u cud handle psychology issues cos I think I'm in depression mood..I av totally lost all forms of feelings & emotions... Nothing moves & excite me anymore, it's more or less like I am waiting 4 death, not that I wanna die but daz just how I feel ...pls, cud help me pls... Tanx

Hello CheedyJ ... I am sure you name is Chidi right...

Okay depression! depression!! depression!!!... Well according to what I can grab from what you wrote... it seems that you recently entered this depression mood... that you recently lost all forms of feelings...

So can you please date back to when all this started and I can pick something from there..

Your loss of feelings may be due to the following reasons

- Underperformance: you suddenly feel like you have not achieved as much as you hoped to achieve at your age and time and you now feel down..

- No Direction: You suddenly look at your life and see yourself doing the same things everyday and having the same pleasures without actually knowing where you life is heading.. or what you are really doing here...

Normally tackling psychological problems are done face to face, as you expression explain more of how you feel to the psychologist and to solve your problems completely a relationship needs to be created with the psychologist...

But just tell me what recently do you feel is not going so well in your life... or what do you feel like you have not achieved?

Are you wondering who you are and where you are headed?
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by mikejegede(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
meeting females friends on nl.grin..
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
REIIGN:

Wow! Thanks a whole lot bruh. I really appreciate this. Thanks again.

You are welcome and remember you can share more with me through mail by subscribing on newsphases..com... everyday problems and I am ready to help....

Remember to live a healthy way of life....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Are you asking for help or stating a fact
I can't control the tears whenever I watch emotional movies or read emotional novels.... Any cure?
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Jodha(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Excessive spitting undecided
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Mrluv(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
pls doctor..am too lean I want to add weight
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nma27:
I can't control the tears whenever I watch emotional movies or read emotional novels.... Any cure?

ohhhhhh.... what you are saying is that you want to completely change who you are and what you stand for...

because I don't cry when I watch such movies or read such novels that is who I am... I don't attach emotions to such movies when I watch them or novels when I read them.... and I don't even imagine the situations happening to the people or even relating it to myself and that is why I don't even cry.. I just watch, read and learn the lessons.... simple...

But women are different and attach emotional significance and imaginations to these things when they watch them and read them... and this is what makes them great mothers.... because of the strong emotional bonds and how they see their children..

So if you want to change this.. you are saying you want to completely control your mind.. and not let your natural build up control you....

Is this what you want??
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by FitnessDoctor: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
mikejegede:
meeting females friends on nl.grin..

There are guides on the internet on how to talk with women... and these are important for meeting women on the internet..... To meet women you need to understand the way they react and act... so you need to know which kind of words and text to use to attract them to you...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by jakandeola(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nma27:
u nid dick hahahaha
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by kevwe10(f): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
I can't sleep without been on drug or listen to music how can I do without them?
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by MuskElon: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Fitness doc. I want to gain weight angry
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Erectile dysfunction might just be a mind thing.... then it might be a problem arising from your body physically.... then it might be a problem arising from your lifestyle... then it might be a problem which may be related to genetics..

This issue is so broad and I will like to discuss this with you by mail

you can subscribe at newsphases..com by mail.. so that we can chat... and I can help you with ebooks on this

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
OK.. I'm on it
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by mikejegede(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

There are guides on the internet on how to talk with women... and these are important for meeting women on the internet..... To meet women you need to understand the way they react and act... so you need to know which kind of words and text to use to attract them to you...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

wow.thanks doctor.;g..thanks for the heads up..
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay... hope when you are done... you can share yours

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
ok anytime i eat beans i am always fond of messing and when ppl percieve the odour they always faint.wat could be the problem?
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by CheedyJ(m): 1:03am On Mar 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hello CheedyJ ... I am sure you name is Chidi right...

Okay depression! depression!! depression!!!... Well according to what I can grab from what you wrote... it seems that you recently entered this depression mood... that you recently lost all forms of feelings...

So can you please date back to when all this started and I can pick something from there..

Your loss of feelings may be due to the following reasons

- Underperformance: you suddenly feel like you have not achieved as much as you hoped to achieve at your age and time and you now feel down..

- No Direction: You suddenly look at your life and see yourself doing the same things everyday and having the same pleasures without actually knowing where you life is heading.. or what you are really doing here...

Normally tackling psychological problems are done face to face, as you expression explain more of how you feel to the psychologist and to solve your problems completely a relationship needs to be created with the psychologist...

But just tell me what recently do you feel is not going so well in your life... or what do you feel like you have not achieved?

Are you wondering who you are and where you are headed?
I can't recall wen it actually started but it shud b late last year,I think October or November... The only probable logical cause would av to be not achieving all I had hoped to achieve by 28 & in few months, i'd be 32 & i can't sense any respite in sight..my lyf is just rotating in circles, Coupled with Loads of conscious(direct)& unconscious(indirect)pressure dangling round my neck..I am just trying to repay my parents after doing so much to train me through school, but its just not working...although, I haven't given up but I am just not enthusiastic anymore..deep sigh...
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by PrickGetSize(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

The reason why you feeling like you are burning inside but body temperature remains normal might be linked to these

High Metabolism

When your metabolism is higher, you tend to run warmer. Metabolism is a natural body process that breaks down the foods you eat, sending energy out to your cells so you can function. When you are burning calories, your body may feel hot but no fever is present. Certain people are more sensitive to this process.
But can too much of beer cause this? I mean, if I don't force myself I can stay a year without drinking water at all, except when I take drugs. But I never skip beer for more than two days. The very fact that water is tasteless irritates me. So I'm looking for anything else I can use as substitute for water, anything at all. Even if it's bitter.
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

ohhhhhh.... what you are saying is that you want to completely change who you are and what you stand for...

because I don't cry when I watch such movies or read such novels that is who I am... I don't attach emotions to such movies when I watch them or novels when I read them.... and I don't even imagine the situations happening to the people or even relating it to myself and that is why I don't even cry.. I just watch, read and learn the lessons.... simple...

But women are different and attach emotional significance and imaginations to these things when they watch them and read them... and this is what makes them great mothers.... because of the strong emotional bonds and how they see their children..

So if you want to change this.. you are saying you want to completely control your mind.. and not let your natural build up control you....

Is this what you want??
I wanna watch and not tear up
Re: What Are You Struggling With?? by SexyCeline(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
Trust issues...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heheehe... Guess What Cloud She's Reached Already Lol... / What Can I Do To Destroy My Friend's Relationship? / Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.