Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? (3156 Views)

She Exchange Her Virginity For Ice-cream On Matric Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2017
My babe will be celebrating her Matric Tomorrow & she has invited me... Pls I just want you guys to help Me suggest a nice simple gift for her...
This post came late Pls guys help me suggest something so that I could get it tomorrow morning in the market for her..
Lalasticlala Pls help me oo

NOte: am also a student in thesame institution but in a higher level.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
Get her notebook cheesy
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by ken19: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
a pack of condoms. ..fantasy to b specific
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Get her notebook cheesy
ken19:
a pack of condoms. ..fantasy to b specific
Bros abeg make una serious small biko
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
youngdude1:
how else you want me to be serious? Add angry sad face?

Ok o, buy her pen
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nov2(m): 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
her course ll say what u ll buy simple
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
what to get her? Yeah, always find myself in this awkward position too sometimes. Get her a nice pairs of undies, her favorite color (IF your relationship is on that level) or a very lovely perfume as per you two are students, dunno how deep your pocket is. ©YBR
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by slimthugchime(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
yam undecided
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nov2:
her course ll say what u ll buy simple
Economics
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by TrapHedges(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Dick bro
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
what to get her? Yeah, always find myself in this awkward position too sometimes. Get her a nice pairs of undies, her favorite color (IF your relationship is on that level) or a very lovely perfume as per you two are students, dunno how deep your pocket is. ©YBR
Thanks...my pocket is not deep... I will give that perfume a thought... What about something like a Cake? From Shoprite
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
Matric gift? Like seriously..... Ur such a novice
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
youngdude1:
Thanks...my pocket is not deep... I will give that perfume a thought... What about something like a Cake? From Shoprite
Not bad either. Goodluck man cool

©YBR
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by REIIGN(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
OP you're an IMSU student, right?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by ELShehzad: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
Matric gift? Like seriously..... Ur such a novice
I dnt knw wah all dese kids think oo... They celebrate virtually anythang... Hw sure is he tha the 'bae' wnt get withdrawn due to a very low grade?? Abi which is celebrating matric again
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
ELShehzad:
I dnt knw wah all dese kids think oo... They celebrate virtually anythang... Hw sure is he tha the 'bae' wnt get withdrawn due to a very low grade?? Abi which is celebrating matric again
kai.. He is just a rookie.. Highest thing he has to do is to join her family and eat their rice ..dats all
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by ken19: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
youngdude1:
gv her what ur ex gave u on ur matric day
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by ken19: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
REIIGN:
OP you're an IMSU student, right?
i d enter imsu tomorrow self......op gv us gps make we come chop free rice as futo da strike
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
youngdude1:
Economics

Matric gift ke?? .......well I'm an economics student too.

If I were d girl, I'd have loved a nice textbook.....I min a book that breaks down all courses she'll be offering into understandable forms. As a first year student, it will help a lot.
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nov2(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
youngdude1:
Economics
well i ll recommend a textbook, dat ll b relevant and dat she can always make reference to anytime she has an assignment.
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

Matric gift ke?? .......well I'm an economics student too.

If I were d girl, I'd have loved a nice textbook.....I min a book that breaks down all courses she'll be offering into understandable forms. As a first year student, it will help a lot.
can u recommend any?
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
get her any gud iphone
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Stevengerd(m): 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Bro Dnt Waste Ur Money On Gift.. Instead Give Her A Word Of Advice. She No Lnger A Kid, Shez Nw In The University, Where She Makes Decision Herself, Responsible 4 Her Life.
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by REIIGN(m): 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
ken19:

i d enter imsu tomorrow self......op gv us gps make we come chop free rice as futo da strike

Lol, one of my lipsrsealed dey matric tomorrow. Too bad I'm not in Owerri currently. sad
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2017
Get her a laptop
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by ken19: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, one of my lipsrsealed dey matric tomorrow. Too bad I'm not in Owerri currently. sad
ntn do u bro
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
A lucky corer pen and 10-in-1 lecture note pack
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Lunagirl(f): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Please who want to buy this space?
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2017
KissChrixx:
A lucky corer pen and 10-in-1 lecture note pack
hmm...interesting!
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
Get her a stamp of your name for her forehead grin grin

Because that's one of the ways to ensure she doesn't cheat on you in the University grin grin

Most girls in a relationship that start schooling do that a lot.

Goodluck OP grin
a stamp of my name on her forehead? How pls?
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by ELShehzad: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
kai.. He is just a rookie.. Highest thing he has to do is to join her family and eat their rice ..dats all
de tin weak Me jare... Maybee he'll buy her Lamborghini Veneno when she's graduating
Re: What Can I Get For Her As Matric Gift? by Lunagirl(f): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
youngdude1:
a stamp of my name on her forehead? How pls?

Please ignore me. I am so sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Armpit Smell Better Without Deodorant / How I Got Slaped By A Lady Because I Refused To Have Sex With Her / Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.