Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed (3163 Views)

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by bamzkid: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
My husband is a pastor in a church and we are married
with 3 kids, An incident happens when I travel out for
some weeks Am a woman who trust my husband and never
believe he can cheat on me since we are married for over
10 years now When I went out of the country my husband
went out to pick another lady who he dosen't know
anything about her they both had a nice time together,My
husband keep promising the girl that he would get married
to her and the lady believe him with all her hearth they
both went out of the city to enjoy each other. It was my last
week so I had to come back home I didn't informed my
husband about my coming so he wasn't aware,when I got
to the gate of our house the gate was opened I was surprise
because the gate is always closed.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/pls-help-i-caught-my-husband-with.html?m=1
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Leverageisback(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mumu instead make you join them so by the time your husband see say you fit do pass e no go cheat again

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cc
Oyindidi
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Oyindidi(f): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
badebillions:
Cc
O.yindidi
Why? angry
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by princechurchill(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Any video or pictures let me believe ur story and no sensor
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why? angry
Advice.
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Oyindidi(f): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
badebillions:

Advice.
OK, I'll do that later
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Lol. Well lemme tell you some facts abt men and cheating in regard to ur case.

1. The cheating seed has been in ur hubby since you married him. He probably has been cheating on you but has been too smart for you to find out.

2. The lady you said he doesn't know, Lol he's known her way back but you didnt know.

3. Something must have prompted him to cheat...perhaps he loves slim girls and youre not, or he loves big features and youre small, or familiarity btwn botha you made him seek another adventure or you stopped some little things he valued in you at d early stage of ur relationship.

Those are the target solution points if theyre possible bcus i dont know how you can develop big features overnight. And if he has no reason but just want to explore varieties, then he never really married..he just fulfilled d obligation expected of his age or status at that time.

As money in the hands of d men is a challenging thought to women, so is varieties of women's features to men. God help you ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Well lemme tell you some facts abt men and cheating in regard to ur case.

1. The cheating seed has been in ur hubby since you married him. He probably has been cheating on you but has been too smart for you to find out.

2. The lady you said he doesn't know, Lol he's known her way back but you didnt know.

3. Something must have prompted him to cheat...perhaps he loves slim girls and youre not, or he loves big features and youre small, or familiarity btwn botha you made him seek another adventure or you stopped some little things he valued in you at d early stage of ur relationship.

Those are the target solution points if theyre possible bcus i dont know how you can develop big features overnight. And if he has no reason but just want to explore varieties, then he never really married..he just fulfilled d obligation expected of his age or status. God help you ma.
Bros a man can cheat for no reason
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by emoch(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Keep forming stories and looking for who will.click that link eh angry
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
badebillions:

Bros a man can cheat for no reason
I stated it there

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by richythePH(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
ehen! undecided
wetin you con want make we do na undecided
abi u want make we con wash the bed sheet :-/
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Johnnyy(m): 1:01am On Dec 28, 2017
AUNTY GO AND SOLVE UR PROBLEM ON UR OWN.
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by TDonald: 7:12am On Dec 28, 2017
OP, you are not the first and definitely won't be the last

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
Madam turn the mattress around, change the pillow case and bed sheets. grin LOBATAN
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

I stated it there
I didn't read.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Macgreat(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
angry

Cook for your husband. Ask him if he enjoyed the sex.
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by Greenbuoy(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by sylvez(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
bamzkid:
My husband is a pastor in a church and we are married
with 3 kids, An incident happens when I travel out for
some weeks Am a woman who trust my husband and never
believe he can cheat on me since we are married for over
10 years now When I went out of the country my husband
went out to pick another lady who he dosen't know
anything about her they both had a nice time together,My
husband keep promising the girl that he would get married
to her and the lady believe him with all her hearth they
both went out of the city to enjoy each other. It was my last
week so I had to come back home I didn't informed my
husband about my coming so he wasn't aware,when I got
to the gate of our house the gate was opened I was surprise
because the gate is always closed.
Read full story at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/pls-help-i-caught-my-husband-with.html?m=1

next time before you travel set the Bermuda triangle � trap for him, that is how he will be doomed for life....

I don't even know what I'm saying?!! but I know I've said something
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by donstan18: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Op bamzkid

What exactly are you asking for, if you don't mind.
Re: Pls Help I Caught My Husband Having Sex With A Lady On Our Matrimonial Bed by chymer(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Shade Pepper, shown on African Magic Yoruba, 26/12/2017 till midnight.
Try harder next time.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Got Myself A Sex Doll...bet9ja Why???? / People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously / Clean Guys Sexually Attracted To Ghetto & Dirty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.