Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff (14443 Views)

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) / PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff / PDP Needs Surgery, Says Sheriff-led Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by Seehow: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2017
A spoiler coined out to bring instability into Fe de fe grin

Anyway kindly call me:

I have 1,700$ of Bitcoin to sell @ a good price. Chat with me privately if u are interested on 08053220832. Instant funding. I buy too and pls,

Always Insist that Bitcoin sellers on this forum present an ID that is valid and the names on it must correspond with an account details the buyers will pay into.

This is to at least reduce scammers. And you will fairly know who u are trading with.
Happy Trading
SEEHOW BITCOIN

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Nempi:
Ewu awusa
ewu gambia

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by dahmie2013: 3:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Jona is still a drunkard! How can he expect Sherrif 2 step down, like he is asking him 2 step down 4rm a stair case. Jona sef, he shud better stop drinking d nonsense he drinks.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by ipobbigot7: 3:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Jonathan with his mumu suggestion.

How could he expect Sheriff to step down.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by Akoniakin(m): 4:56am On Mar 03, 2017
Then step aside my opinion
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by aksule(m): 5:07am On Mar 03, 2017
If it is true that an agreement was reached prior to the appeal court rulings, then Sheriff has no business of resignation. Rather arrangement should be on top gear to hold the party's national elections at the earliest and put an end to this unnecessary squabbles that deprived the country an effective opposition party.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2017
IS UNIMAGINABLE THAT IS ONLY IN A PARTY LIKE PDP THAT WOULD THOUGHT IT EVER RIGHT TO GIVE. THE SUPPOSED BOKO HARM FOUNDER A CHANCE TO EVEN BECOME A MEMBER ...TALK OF GIVING A CARETAKER IN THE FIRST PLACE........PLS SHERIFF HELP US DESTROY PDP. THE....WE DON'T NEED PDP ANYMORE shocked undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2017
nobilie:
I am not surprised. I don't know why I remember bokoharam anytime I see his name. God will catch you.

PDP HERSELF AS A PARTY IS A BILL HARAM. angry shocked WE DON'T NEED PDP ANY MORE

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by Sufisunni: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2017
Sherrif is the authentic chairman of PDP and no going back. I said it yesterday that GEJ is jst playing the script written by Fayose which wont work. They should jst dissolve their caretaker committee and fold back to our chairman's

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by OlujobaSamuel: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2017
chronique:
If he won't step down, let them abandon the party for him. The governors control the states. Let them g ahead with the APDP plan and leave Sheriff to the carcass of PDP. Bloody Boko Haram idiotic thing. I don't know who he thinks is interested in being led by him. If only he knows how battered his image is.
na so e easy? who go get all state hq? you think governors get money to start building another secretariat?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by EMMNIG: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2017
Donshegxy10:
pdp dead and waiting to be buried.
JUST LIKE THE DAURA MAN
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by DeejayTflexx(m): 8:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Na your family throne u won't step down idiot
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2017
highrise07:
always be very careful the kind of visitors you invite to your home, those that supported him initially made a very big mistake,may be the biggest of their political careers . This malu was sent to bury the remains of PDP. He is a talented destroyer.

Sent by who?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2017
chronique:
If he won't step down, let them abandon the party for him. The governors control the states. Let them g ahead with the APDP plan and leave Sheriff to the carcass of PDP. Bloody Boko Haram idiotic thing. I don't know who he thinks is interested in being led by him. If only he knows how battered his image is.

Oga i guess you need to understand the meaning of use and dump before you blame sheriff, The Governors need to go and beg him instead of doing strong, Forget state Governors their are some member that are stronger than the Governors..

Are you telling me Ambode is stronger than Tinubu in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Mboi2:
How can he step down when the agreement btw him and APC is still on, of course I know he won't agree to step down. He is being used to destroy PDP.

Hahahah you mean aggrement between him and APCFayose and APC Wike...

continue yarning nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2017
chiedu7:
PDP PLEASE NOTE THAT Alhaji All Modu Sheriff IS WORKING FOR APC

REMEMBER ONDO STATE HOW HE TIED UP THE GOVERNOR?

LOL i like the way APC use Wike and Fayose to impose Sheriff on PDP..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by chiedu7: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i like the way APC use Wike and Fayose to impose Sheriff on PDP..

They made Sherif Chairman because they felt that Sheriff was PDP.

Time has shown that Sheriff is an APC stooge.

No worry my guy, power is coming south again and their is nothing you can do about it grin

Whenever Power is in the south, the whole Nigeria prospers.

Just weeks after taking reins of power, things change.

Why na southerner.

We need to cut una North free, make una enjoy una Boko Haram republic alone grin
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2017
chiedu7:

They made Sherif Chairman because they felt that Sheriff was PDP.

Time has shown that Sheriff is an APC stooge.

No worry my guy, power is coming south again and their is nothing you can do about it grin

Whenever Power is in the south, the whole Nigeria prospers.

Just weeks after taking reins of power, things change.

Why na southerner.

We need to cut una North free, make una enjoy una Boko Haram republic alone grin

LOL sorry Sheriff was a PDP member and even campaign for GEJ, They brought him to PDP to be chairman and restructure the party and later try to sideline him when they cannot control him hahaha...

Mind you i am a Souther from Oyo State so get your fact right..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti LG Poll: PDP Win All 16 Lgas / Suicide Bomber Kills 7 And Injures 7 At A Mosque In Borno / Jimi Agbaje Is Not Playing Divisive Politics In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.