Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. (4023 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Mznaett: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2017
firstking01:
As far as you'd be theregrin
I'm not assuring you owink
What date is it btw?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by mazizitonene(m): 11:03am On Mar 03, 2017
firstking01:
They are all flukes and spew jagonsundecided, esp that castro of a dude...the only place you'd see him make comedy is in RSTV's children monthly birthdaysundecided…i for one detest this guy...he should go make use of his HND/BSC....The only outstanding comedian in ph is prince hezekiah...K O baba is fast rising, he's my friend...hope to see him in praise wine this aprail at aztec arcum in stadium road, hope you'd be there?
ogbeni that castro....guy, that guy dey annoy me anytime I see am....kai...very PAINFUL comedian
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by mazizitonene(m): 11:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:
You just remind me of one "dry" MC ZION like thatundecided

The fellow is as dry as fvck aswearsad

Btw,for those of us that resides in Ph,what do you guyz think should be done to the ilks of Mc full love and Castro de comedian?grin
don't really know that mc zion and full love...don't watch ds our local stations that much..... but u see that castro.....kai....The guy needs to be fired from comedy....I wonder if no one has ever told him..."guy, you are fvckn over boring" undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:
A friend mine who is a comedian think he is funny but very dry atimes we force ourselve to laugh just to encourage him...but how long?he brags alot abt is jokes and imaginary event he has performed at.pls guys how best do you think we can let him know ?
Want the truth? Don't. There is never a better way to tell someone that kinda thing, you will only end up bruising his ego. And if you guys must tell him, then make sure it's a guy that tells him. ©YBR

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Mznaett: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2017
mazizitonene:
don't really know that mc zion and full love...don't watch ds our local stations that much..... but u see that castro.....kai....The guy needs to be fired from comedy....I wonder if no one has ever told him..."guy, you are fvckn over boring" undecided

MC ZION is still a student actually...
If you watch MC FULL LOVE on STV or RSTV my dear,you'll be left with no option but to regret ever wasting your time... #no hating

While Castro's case is beyond repair.
Btw,what do you have to say about Angel De Laff?grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:

I'm not assuring you owink
What date is it btw?
Ok dear, gimmie your no then?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by mazizitonene(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:

MC ZION is still a student actually...
If you watch MC FULL LOVE on STV or RSTV my dear,you'll be left with no option but to regret ever wasting your time... #no hating

While Castro's case is beyond repair.
Btw,what do you have to say about Angel De Laff?grin
lol....don't really watch those stations tho........angel De laff is fair sef....@least better than that castro....
then there is one while I was in school @uniport...mc filosopher...that guy has been upcoming like forever.....back then he was the real definition of awful when it came to comedy...heard he's improved tho........
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:

Btw,for those of us that resides in Ph,what do you guyz think should be done to the ilks of Mc full love and Castro de comedian?grin
i kn them...was at full love birthday last yr
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
firstking01:
They are all flukes and spew jagonsundecided, esp that castro of a dude...the only place you'd see him make comedy is in RSTV's children monthly birthdaysundecided…i for one detest this guy...he should go make use of his HND/BSC....The only outstanding comedian in ph is prince hezekiah...K O baba is fast rising, he's my friend...hope to see him in praise wine this aprail at aztec arcum in stadium road, hope you'd be there?
wot abt mc parrot
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Mznaett: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:
i kn them...was at full love birthday last yr

So what's your take on his jokes?

mazizitonene:
lol....don't really watch those stations tho........angel De laff is fair sef....@least better than that castro....
then there is one while I was in school @uniport...mc filosopher...[\b]that guy has been upcoming like forever[\b].....back then he was the real definition of awful when it came to comedy...heard he's improved tho........

Brutalitygrin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
rapcy:

Tell him, it'll be better.

Joliyp I want us to be friends if you don't mind

I've read some of your posts and you seem like a very nice person.

I don't want to start sending PM's and make you feel I'm asking for love relationship. smiley
ok....jst friendz
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:
wot abt mc parrot
Still below average.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by An0nimus: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
JackieMay I like your DP. The black and white feel especially. Nice
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by rapcy(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:
ok....jst friendz
yes ma, just friends. Love get as e be jaree!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by chiraqDemon(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:
A friend mine who is a comedian think he is funny but very dry atimes we force ourselve to laugh just to encourage him...but how long?he brags alot abt is jokes and imaginary event he has performed at.pls guys how best do you think we can let him know ?
Thw next time he cracks just sit him down and tell him that its not his talent
Its better for him to know it now than for him to go and crack one dry joke at an ocxassion amd everywhere will b silent
Trust me ive been at such an occassion and i could see the embarrassment on the guy's face
So if ur a good friend u will damn the consequences and tell him (u might lose his friendship but even God will support u on this one)
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by uzoormah(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2017
if the joke is dry....just laff small and say "ogbe" he will understand
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
Stop laughing at his jokes
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by pennytrate: 12:55am On Mar 04, 2017
Mznaett:

♣ • → lol, am cool with Castro, i find his face pretty amusing•
But i dont know the former
°°
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Naughtytboy: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol hahahaha , Just let him be na

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Naughtytboy: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Thw next time he cracks just sit him down and tell him that its not his talent
Its better for him to know it now than for him to go and crack one dry joke at an ocxassion amd everywhere will b silent
Trust me ive been at such an occassion and i could see the embarrassment on the guy's face
So if ur a good friend u will damn the consequences and tell him (u might lose his friendship but even God will support u on this one)

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2017
The hardest thing is to laugh at a dry joke, tell him.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by LorDBolton(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2017
joliyp:

Why knock a man's hustle?

It's better you build your friend up, so he improves on his "delivery"... That's what comedy is all about, how the joke is told.

Please invite him. To your crib, when he arrives dim the lights, then tell him everything he tells a joke that makes you laugh...you'll unbutton your shirt .

If he ain't able to Crack the best jokes ever, then he truly ain't got talent.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
rapcy:
yes ma, just friends. Love get as e be jaree!!!
yea,,i ve a bf that am madly inlove with
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
Still below average.
hw do u kno him
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
joliyp:
hw do u kno him
I know them and their profile justina.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
firstking01:
I know them and their profile justina.
i kno dem as well ,hw r u
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
joliyp:
i kno dem as well ,hw r u
Will never be fine until you call me as you promised cos i lost your noundecided
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by solexybadoo: 12:09am On Mar 05, 2017
Mjshexy:
Please help him on time and save his parents & village the consistent disgrace he keeps bringing on them. U self u re very very wicked grin
hahaha no burst my belle abeg

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 7:23am On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
Will never be fine until you call me as you promised cos i lost your noundecided
i will dear
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 10:40am On Mar 05, 2017
joliyp:
i will dear
Do it now.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by rapcy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
joliyp:
yea,,i ve a bf that am madly inlove with
Yea, I know, I've read your post abt him b4... I'm not looking for love coz I have that cheesy I just need normal friendship o! Nothing more than that...
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2017
rapcy:
Yea, I know, I've read your post abt him b4... I'm not looking for love coz I have that cheesy I just need normal friendship o! Nothing more than that...
ok,letx do it friendship

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) / Why Do I Always Do This During People's Wedding Ceremony!? / Am I In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.