Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (60095 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by MichaelUweh(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Some people will die while seeing this sweet hug from Mummy P & Governor Woke.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by shellworker: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
sorry I can't Bury my head in shame because of Nigeria corrupt political leaders, rather ur children and your grand children will Bury their heads in shame that their father support corruption and was dumb enough not to see anything wrong with it. Posterity will get back at u

Your school fees was a waste!
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by shellworker: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
just MYOB and for the records, yes I have headed organisations, not just one and not just two so I know what it means to be a leader. I am just sorry for u youths of now adays.

Shut up! If u ve headed any organization or human being before it would reflect in ur reasoning. U are so inexperienced.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Lammyz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Hmmmmmm.

Trying to figure something out
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by highness25(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
stephenduru:
Here is a lovely moment Wike and Patience Jonathan shared a lovely hug at the burial of late Pa Bethel Obuah, father of the Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah on Friday at Omoku .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-moment-wike-patience-jonathan.html?m=1
this woman na only burial place we dey see her since 2015, she be vulture?
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Awoo88: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
and ur stupidity is very irritating, anu ofia
Ode in chief. Are one of those paid zombies of BMO team or just some idiotic fellow that doesn't understand where his pain is coming from
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by joe4real12: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
ufuosman:
Patience Jonathan hugging wike for well done in Rivers state. For silencing apc.
One chiiiiilllllll botul for u jor, and turkey lap.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by joe4real12: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
Wike is representing well. If you're not happy, go stay for Rondon.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
joe4real12:
One chiiiiilllllll botul for u jor, and turkey lap.
Abeg I need am. thnks

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by megafone: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
All these while Dalung looks

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
shellworker:

Shut up! If u ve headed any organization or human being before it would reflect in ur reasoning. U are so inexperienced.
Mr so experience go and hug transformer if it is paining u and may ur children and grandchildren tell you shut up in Jesus name, amen. It is a blessing not a curse and will surely manifest. Not everyone on nairaland is ur mate.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2017
[quote author=Awoo88 post=54247511][/quote]idiot
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Unoma Akpabio is there .
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
emi14:

Hahahahaha. That is her traditional mode of dress. South east -south South. Besides I am long way from home. Not all nairalanders dey inside recession
pls come back frm libya & enjoy recession with us.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by rxgodwin(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
See as she spread her arms. D REAL Mama Afrika
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by senitorspeaker(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opakan2:
why is that evil woman still walking free, hugging people when she should be in chains undecided

This country sef tire person

Bros u funny o. Chain d wife of d immediate past president and a rivers state daughter whom they r well pleased with? Hmm den no more fuel. Naija go trek tire. Cos all d SS go gather Nigeria beat
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by k199192: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2017
emmykk:

bros e b like say you follow too ooo.

knowledge + character is what we get from education...he has know character
you fit get knowledge from street too.. Not necessarily school... tongue
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by sosy25: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2017
But this ain't news. This would have been news if it was Rotimi Amaechi that hugged Patience Jonathan.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Number2(m): 4:09am On Mar 04, 2017
holatimmy:
Igbo women
They can hug anything....
Igbo men
They can accept any hug
what of Yoruba women?
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by orunto27: 4:44am On Mar 04, 2017
Wike you're tapping a very expensive current. Naughty boy!!!
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by shellworker: 5:25am On Mar 04, 2017
ucheheart:
Mr so experience go and hug transformer if it is paining u and may ur children and grandchildren tell you shut up in Jesus name, amen. It is a blessing not a curse and will surely manifest. Not everyone on nairaland is ur mate.

Evil man! My God says the prayer of the wicked over my life and my family can NEVER be made manifest. I decree that ur prayers should backfire to u and envelope u in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen! My family and I are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ.
I guess u are not a family man. What are u still waiting for.

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Mother and son
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by biyams83(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2017
ucheheart:
look who is talking, your id shows the level of your stupidity.

And by the way, patience Jonathan ur grand mother cos I wonder how my post take concern you.
imagine o Patience and Wike has something we don't know
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Franknigga(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Opakan2:
why is that evil woman still walking free, hugging people when she should be in chains undecided

This country sef tire person
go hug transforma
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by goshen26: 7:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Debikanty:
We you keep kwa-yet

Will not [/s]we[s]
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by juman(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2017
She is a bad wife.

She misbehaved as first lady.

Also she has sway on her husband as she is the head of their family, her husband could not left behind many durable legacy as president.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by AlmajiriAboki: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2017
ucheheart:
Two deadly snakes or should I say, sugar mummy and son... And Jonathan will be like. .. Are you sure this woman is not cheating on me?

Abeg somebody help me with that Jonathan clueless photo.
cool na so Dan biaffra
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by idreezbaba(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2017
lol... gbese re oo
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by TexasR: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2017
ufuosman:
Patience Jonathan hugging wike for well done in Rivers state. For silencing apc.

Mama Peace
We really miss you and your drama grin grin grin
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2017
shellworker:

You mean the woman who silenced Amaechi the lizard of Ubima and his APC party? The woman that made u bury your head in shame? The woman whose feat in the Nigerian society today can never be attained by any one in your family.

Come on can someone give this woman a standing ovation!!!
Stop displaying ur foolishness.......u don't need to quote him oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.