Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (60097 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Blackfire:

more like khadijat the sugar Mummy 45 and Muhammad the boyfriend or sugar son 24.
hope u understand abo.ki
U don't need to display ur foolishness here.....u guys just type without using ur ganglia. Must u mention the HOLY PROPHET. If ur next quote doesn't make sense, I'd ignore you kid. Omo ale jatijati.....agbako
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2017
emmykk:

bros e b like say you follow too ooo.

knowledge + character is what we get from education...he has know character
He has "know" character indeed. You can't just hide ur stupidity for once....trying to form smart but the most foolish.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2017
ucheheart:
just MYOB and for the records, yes I have headed organisations, not just one and not just two so I know what it means to be a leader. I am just sorry for u youths of now adays.
Don't mind those stupid fools....they are always ready to kill themselves anytime their clueless old fools is mentioned

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by profuc: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
ucheheart:
Two deadly snakes or should I say, sugar mummy and son... And Jonathan will be like. .. Are you sure this woman is not cheating on me?

Abeg somebody help me with that Jonathan clueless photo.
When last did you see your doctor?
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by laSompee: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
DerrickzB:

All thief na thief.. where is abba kyri that used more 209million to cut grass??.. abd the president okayed him as corruption free... please.. lick your sore
Abba Kyari? What is this one saying? Do u even know who he is?
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by emmykk(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Misternas89:

He has "know" character indeed. You can't just hide ur stupidity for once....trying to form smart but the most foolish.
i seriously envy the weed you smoke
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Misternas89:

U don't need to display ur foolishness here.....u guys just type without using ur ganglia. Must u mention the HOLY PROPHET. If ur next quote doesn't make sense, I'd ignore you kid. Omo ale jatijati.....agbako

oponu arindin ikeji were... omo iyawo osan .

did Muhammad 24 not sleep with khadijat 44?
u are a fool if u don't know this, Alfa Sule
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Blackfire:

oponu arindin ikeji were... omo iyawo osan .

did Muhammad 24 not sleep with khadijat 44?
u are a fool if u don't know this, Alfa Sule
Grow up kid
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
emmykk:
i seriously envy the weed you smoke
K
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Misternas89:
Grow up kid
don't be senile, old man.
obo langido, eru imole .
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blackfire:

obo langido, eru imole .
K
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
Blackfire:

obo langido, eru imole .
Kk
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 7:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
shellworker:

Evil man! My God says the prayer of the wicked over my life and my family can NEVER be made manifest. I decree that ur prayers should backfire to u and envelope u in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen! My family and I are covered with the blood of Jesus Christ.
I guess u are not a family man. What are u still waiting for.
time heals wounds, your sins are forgiven, I withdraw all negative statements against you and your family, none shall manifest in Jesus name, amen
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by k199192: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
emmykk:

bros e b like say you follow too ooo.

knowledge + character is what we get from education...he has know character
the question is, how do you know he attended school?... Me I get knowledge and character plenty o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Funny Things Nigerian Politicians Do To Remain In Power / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.