Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) (60087 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah In Rivers .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2017
hi
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by gudnex22(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
PEJ be like Weldon wike for chasing APC and Mohammadu A Rotimi from our state.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by holatimmy(f): 6:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
Igbo women

They can hug anything....

Igbo men

They can accept any hug
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by shellworker: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
Two deadly snakes or should I say, sugar mummy and son... And Jonathan will be like. .. Are you sure this woman is not cheating on me?

Abeg somebody help me with that Jonathan clueless photo.

You mean the woman who silenced Amaechi the lizard of Ubima and his APC party? The woman that made u bury your head in shame? The woman whose feat in the Nigerian society today can never be attained by any one in your family.

Come on can someone give this woman a standing ovation!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
emi14:

You want her dead? Her name is not Stella. She doesn't cheat. She's not dead.
She wears two rappa not one. Is very difficult to remove outside her other room.
How u take know say she wear 2 wrapper?i dey suspect u oo!
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Ikpangi: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Madam na you we know oh cool cheesy
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Awoo88: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
look who is talking, your id shows the level of your stupidity.

And by the way, patience Jonathan ur grand mother cos I wonder how my post take concern you.
Actually your stupidity dey annoying
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Onyeoguego: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opakan2:
why is that evil woman still walking free, hugging people when she should be in chains undecided

This country sef tire person
Great woman
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
she looks refreshed, seems she has been resting in peace!
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
look who is talking, your id shows the level of your stupidity.

And by the way, patience Jonathan ur grand mother cos I wonder how my post take concern you.

Mechie onu diaaa
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by emmykk(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:
Two deadly snakes or should I say, sugar mummy and son... And Jonathan will be like. .. Are you sure this woman is not cheating on me?

Your school fees was wasted

3 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by k199192: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
Opakan2:
why is that evil woman still walking free, hugging people when she should be in chains undecided

This country sef tire person
tinubu, amaechi, fashola, magu, and the list continues... All these people also have stolen public funds One way or the other... Why are you vexing for mama peace. I am against embezzlement of government funds though... But what's good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
Bashirfuntua:
you mean Suger mummy and her boyfriend

more like khadijat the sugar Mummy 45 and Muhammad the boyfriend or sugar son 24.
hope u understand abo.ki
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2017
jona be looking @ wike like this

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by emi14: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2017
bizzibodi:

How u take know say she wear 2 wrapper?i dey suspect u oo!

Hahahahaha. That is her traditional mode of dress. South east -south South. Besides I am long way from home. Not all nairalanders dey inside recession
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Totino: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2017
no comment FOR NoW
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by adecz: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Last warning.... angry

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by k199192: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
emmykk:

Your school fees was wasted
how you take sabi say him go school. tongue
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:

History have it that the most clueless is Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by emmykk(m): 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
k199192:
how you take sabi say him go school. tongue

bros e b like say you follow too ooo.

knowledge + character is what we get from education...he has know character
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
stephenduru:
Here is a lovely moment Wike and Patience Jonathan shared a lovely hug at the burial of late Pa Bethel Obuah, father of the Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah on Friday at Omoku .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-moment-wike-patience-jonathan.html?m=1
...look at the black woman at the back, she feel disgrace, it's not good!
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
Awoo88:

Actually your stupidity dey annoying
and ur stupidity is very irritating, anu ofia
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by xpool(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:

At least she was obedient and faithfull to her husband through out her husbands tenure as the president of nigeria, she never sold her husband to anyone, not even to a local medium how much more BBC.
She never gave her husband High Blood Pressure unlike what I read recently about Aisha visiting buhari in London which resulted in buhari`s High Blood Pressure and worsened the husbands already critical health condition.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
shellworker:

You mean the woman who silenced Amaechi the lizard of Ubima and his APC party? The woman that made u bury your head in shame? The woman whose feat in the Nigerian society today can never be attained by any one in your family.

Come on can someone give this woman a standing ovation!!!
sorry I can't Bury my head in shame because of Nigeria corrupt political leaders, rather ur children and your grand children will Bury their heads in shame that their father support corruption and was dumb enough not to see anything wrong with it. Posterity will get back at u
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2017
xpool:

At least she was obedient and faithfull to her husband through out her husbands tenure as the president of nigeria, she never sold her husband to anyone, not even to a local medium how much more BBC.
She never gave her husband High Blood Pressure unlike what I read recently about Aisha visiting buhari in London which resulted in buhari`s High Blood Pressure and worsened the husbands already critical health condition.
I hear you
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
blood covenant in action!
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by sexy74(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:

Dont just sit and insult people, have you ever been even a class monitor in your life?
Don't call someone clueless if you have never led.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by ucheheart(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2017
sexy74:

Dont just sit and insult people, have you ever been even a class monitor in your life?
Don't call someone clueless if you have never led.
just MYOB and for the records, yes I have headed organisations, not just one and not just two so I know what it means to be a leader. I am just sorry for u youths of now adays.
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
holatimmy:
Igbo women
They can hug anything....
Igbo men
They can accept any hug
I love hugging yoruba girls from behind grin
Talk of slaying two birds with one act cheesy
Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
ucheheart:

Ntoor. E pain am

1 Like

Re: Wike Hugs Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Bethel Obuah Today (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ruggedpen:

History have it that the most clueless is Buhari.
in less than two years my broda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Police Reveal The Cause Of Akure Explosion (Photo, Video) / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.