Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (19514 Views)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by FastShipping: 4:21am On Mar 04, 2017
orunto27:
It's really funny that the APC can so easily annihilate PDP just like that. What juju do they use?

Na baba Buhari o grin

In fact, Jonathan, Fayose and Wike started the process to kill PDP but Buhari helped put it to death and Modu Sheriff is the chairman of burial program of PDP.

Bubu hates PDP with passion to the extent that he has drowned PDP in an acid and still won't let people who love PDP rescue it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by FastShipping: 4:37am On Mar 04, 2017
ipobbigot7:
I will believe Obasanjo prophesy rather than Fayose's own. Pdp is dead funeral date should be announced.

But they've refused to work with Sheriff to fix a date for PDP burial. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by omenkaLives(m): 5:59am On Mar 04, 2017
FastShipping:

You torment certain section of people here on daily basis. Abi dem snatch your wife ni?
Na dem dey always jump into my lane o. Ordinarily, i prefer minding my business. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by juman(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2017
thinkdip:
This baba should go and rest and stop disturbing the country

He rather needed to be sent to long term in jail.

He was the one that destroyed pdp.
A brand new super big party (pdp) was handed over to him when he became president in 1999, but he could not add any value to the party except destruction.

Likewise he destroyed nigeria.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by juman(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2017
PDP is fully alive.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by BERNIMOORE: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
PDP is a disastrous party no doubt but Obasanjo was part of the disaster(8years) out of 16 so he doesn't have the right to throw blames.Its good d association of thieves are scattered but Obasanjo himself is no saint and as such should respect his Old age and continue to enjoy the looted funds in his possession
obasanjo state of the art library was built with looted funds he stole under PDP, but the irony is When you don't catch a thief quickly, the thief will brand you a robber' that is obasanjo for you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by drss2(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2017
words from an INGRATE.
in civilized democratic con3s d world over, former presidents still give maximum respect to their parties, not becos they ar members, but becos d parties gave dem d opportunity to serve in d highest office. it is an honor for a party to give an individual d opportunity to serve his con3 on d highest level. as such, individual who served on such levels still maintain great respect for d party even after leaving office. dis is however not d case with obj. a man who was nothing pre-1999 election became president under d platform of PDP has made himself an enemy of PDP simply becos he couldn't have his way in d party. isn't dat selfishness? wat a political ingrate! there's no better example of d word "INGRATE" like obj in nigerian politics.
if not for PDP, obj will be nothing today.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by amdoyin82(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Eyaa, rip pdp
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by KingMicky3286: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2017
OBJ is now talking like a child that drank ogogoro . grin
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Mumu @ 90!

Yet you gave us Yaradua as a dead President!
Old goat! kiss

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by sekem: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
True wordz

That shït parry is dead and berried

We are just tryin to get ourselves free from the torrid odoriferous stench they left behind.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:
Obasanjo is the reason why one sometimes doubt God*s existence....
These are the type of people he should have called out from this earth but NO he rather take the kind ones...
This man was part of people that destroy this country and hes here lamenting..
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by kingsinhno1: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
AFTER BEING PRESIDENT FROM PDP FOR 8 GOOD YEARS, WHAT AN INGRAT
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Charly68: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Ebora Owu himself,before he teared his party's registration card,he must have consulted his oracles to know what would be the fate of PDP and must have been told that this party has fooled Nigerians to a point that God could not forgive them again ...So from the look of things the party is beyond divine redemption...So Oracle said ; Consider this party dead ..

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Pablo212: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2017
If not for this man, we for no get cellular phones o, u think say Abacha and those that came before him want make una see front?.. Baba don try for us in many aspect, make una leave story.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by shamecurls(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Oluwa o!

Blood of Wizkid!

See murder!

DSS need to arrest Obasanjo.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by sekundosekundo: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Good job Fayose et Wike. We are proud of you! grin grin

Those that killed PDP have decamped to APC.

A man that sold a Dog and buy a Monkey, still have a squatting animal in his House.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by smark61: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Ungrateful man. The same PDP that place u in power for 8 years. U are der destroying the lather u used to climb to the top no worry u go still come down, I go see if na jump u go jump come down
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by kibra4u(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Baba leave PDP alone. You are one of those that contribited to the downfall of PDP. If they are truely dead why are you still on their matter?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by shamecurls(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Mumu @ 90!

Yet you gave us Yaradua as a dead President!
Old goat! kiss

Let believe he is an old goat with all his accolades and achievements. What will you call your father who has a miserable life and could not give you basic home training? A pig?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by CellTabRepairs: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Part of the Nigerian problem will just come out, rear its head and speak like his isn't part of the root cause of the problem, and some people still be applauding.

Someone who was a leader of PDP, enjoyed the platform, enriched by and through it, created the problems that bedevilled it will now come and be talking like he isn't part of it. He had his hand in APC as the navigator, part of forming the government and now he speaks as an outsider. He blames everything and everyone but himself!

Youths arise!

**Click My Name & View That Resource You Need!**
Don't wait in perpetuity for job invitations after applying! March is here already today! The thief you harbour is PROCRASTINATION! Therefore don't wait until the whole year runs out!

Great dreamers don't stay idle at home. They take steps!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by notoriousbabe: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
thinkdip:
This baba should go and rest and stop disturbing the country
truth hurts. Sowie

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Eluwilussit(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on Friday declared that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is dead.

He also called for prayers for Nigeria not to sink like the former ruling party.

Obasanjo said this at the display of 40 African traditional drums in his honour to celebrate his 80th birthday celebration.

The event was organized by the Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization of the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOP), Abeokuta, on Friday.

Obasanjo, who was former chairman of PDP of Trustees, lamented that the party that was once in control of 30 states out of the 36 states in the country is now a shadow of itself.

He stated that the situation was a result of protracted internal wrangling.

His words: “When all was going well, when Ahmadu Ali was the chairman of the party, we were 30 out of the 36 states.

“I brought Ahamdu Ali as the national leader of the party. But, when Ahmadu and I left, the fortune of the PDP sunk.”

Obasanjo added that “May the fortune of Nigeria never sink like that of the PDP”.

Many of those in attendance replied with a loud “Amen”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/03/pdp-dead-pray-nigeria-wont-like-obasanjo/

Baba shut up your old and silly mouth. You killed both pdp and Nigeria. Shameless buffoon. We are not all stupid. We know your role. angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by bizzibodi(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on Friday declared that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is dead.

He also called for prayers for Nigeria not to sink like the former ruling party.

Obasanjo said this at the display of 40 African traditional drums in his honour to celebrate his 80th birthday celebration.

The event was organized by the Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization of the Federal Ministry of Information and Culture at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOP), Abeokuta, on Friday.

Obasanjo, who was former chairman of PDP of Trustees, lamented that the party that was once in control of 30 states out of the 36 states in the country is now a shadow of itself.

He stated that the situation was a result of protracted internal wrangling.

His words: “When all was going well, when Ahmadu Ali was the chairman of the party, we were 30 out of the 36 states.

“I brought Ahamdu Ali as the national leader of the party. But, when Ahmadu and I left, the fortune of the PDP sunk.”

Obasanjo added that “May the fortune of Nigeria never sink like that of the PDP”.

Many of those in attendance replied with a loud “Amen”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/03/03/pdp-dead-pray-nigeria-wont-like-obasanjo/
HA!HA!!Ha!!.kai!a former ship captain jump ship pronouncing a ship he rode to 8yrs voyage dead while d rest of d crews didnot believe him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by tishbite41(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
must this man who slept with his son's wife keep making noise. any nonsense spewed by him is carried by d press, wat a morally decandent nation.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Tonason: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
If Nigeria's problem is 10 this man caused 8, he is crying woof, what is his legacy? Who introduced Ghana must inside National Assembly? Who corrupted the judiciary? Who sold Nigerian assets? Etc. To mention just but a few. He should be tried for treason, Mass murder, sabotage etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Ngokafor(f): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
..Those that killed PDP are all in APC...its a matter of time before they kill Apc as well and forms another party..and the cycle continues...Its no brainer.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Indeed brother! The only bond that held the deadly party together through the years was the unfettered access her bigwigs had to the treasury. No sooner was that access removed than the party crumbled like a mound of dust in a hurricane.

APC will shine. Time will tell. wink
apc will shine with still that same access to our treasury...youre just a sycophant...
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Tonason:
If Nigeria's problem is 10 this man caused 8, he is crying woof, what is his legacy? Who introduced Ghana must inside National Assembly? Who corrupted the judiciary? Who sold Nigerian assets? Etc. To mention just but a few. He should be tried for treason, Mass murder, sabotage etc.
obj that never allowed free and fair elections...
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2017
shamecurls:

Let believe he is an old goat with all his accolades and achievements. What will you call your father who has a miserable life and could not give you basic home training? A pig?

Old goat offspring spotted.
Happy Saturday! kiss
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by majour(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Its people that made up this parties, he included, no party will solve anything until the people have a change of heart. We are all too greedy for progress

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Attack Issues Without Providing Solution - Sheik Dr Ahmad Blast Emir Sunusi / Chidi Odinkalu: I Receive Death Threats From IPOB Everyday / Petrol May Cost N340/litre After Subsidy Removal In 2022 — Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.