Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (19515 Views)

Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names / I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by chinjo(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2017
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

No doubt PDP was disastrous party to Nigeria. PDP led federal government could have turned Nigeria to rival UAE or top 15 countires in the world with the amount of revenue generated between 1999 and 2015 but all PDP did was to loot and shared the money amongst the few. Many PDP faithful left with fat bank accounts. "Thousandnaires" became billionaires overnight in PDP.

Never in our lives should we ever have a party like hopeless PDP again. Amen.

Has APC faired better? The answer is no. APC founders did have good plan but that inept, old, cunny, out of touch, bigot and uneducated Buhari, his nephew and cousins have hijacked APC and put it on the path of PDP old way.
U seems to have forgotten that 65% of the same PDP members are the ones now shouting change in APC. Who is fooling who?
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by FastShipping: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
chinjo:

U seems to have forgotten that 65% of the same PDP members are the ones now shouting change in APC. Who is fooling who?

Did I praise APC? Read again.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by persius555(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
Remove the likes of obasanjo from the old PDP and we would have had a saner PDP. The PDP we see today is part of obasanjo's creation. All he is doing is preaching rhetorics and seeking pity from the populace.
In the minds of Nigerians, we all know obasanjo played a huge role in destruction of our nationhood. We can only pray that god never allows any man in the calibre and spirit of obasanjo step into the mantle of leadership in the country again. #Objneveragain

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by mario383: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:
Obasanjo is the reason why one sometimes doubt God*s existence....
These are the type of people he should have called out from this earth but NO he rather take the kind ones...
This man was part of people that destroy this country and hes here lamenting..
This morning, a co retiree and neighbour came to me knocking my door. When I came out, he showed a FAKE shachet peak milk. He lament how he bought a fake tyre the same week. He then asked why should south African not kill Nigerian living there if these acts are carried out there?
We have the like of Obasanjo all over the world being celebrated. If he, as at that his age is very happy and even pray that apc should remain in power even when his own farm is failing, then, Ipob leader, Kanu is right to describe this coiuntry as sewage and zoo. What a hopeless man and country!
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
`
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Bimpe29: 11:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Ameen.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by olajay86(m): 11:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by omenkaLives(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
bayelsaowei:
apc will shine with still that same access to our treasury...youre just a sycophant...

Make heart ache no kill you over my comments yet oo, because I've got a whole lot more where that came from. cheesy

Keep bouncing in and out my mentions like a lost kid. You have a whole lot of wailing to do. wink

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by kinibigdeal(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2017
Those that made PDP dead are now in APC. How then should we discribe APC imminent death?

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Niceiroko: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

No doubt PDP was disastrous party to Nigeria. PDP led federal government could have turned Nigeria to rival UAE or top 15 countires in the world with the amount of revenue generated between 1999 and 2015 but all PDP did was to loot and shared the money amongst the few. Many PDP faithful left with fat bank accounts. "Thousandnaires" became billionaires overnight in PDP.

Has APC faired better? The answer is no. APC founders did have good plan but that inept, old, cunny, out of touch, bigot and uneducated Buhari, his nephew and cousins have hijacked APC and put it on the path of PDP old way.
stop this error write up
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by bayelsaowei(m): 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
omenkaLives:
Make heart ache no kill you over my comments yet oo, because I've got a whole lot more where that came from. cheesy

Keep bouncing in and out my mentions like a lost kid. You have a whole lot of wailing to do. wink
me?? Heartache??.. grin grin

Wetin be my business...

I just had to point out that you're a sycophant and nothing more..
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by shamecurls(m): 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

Old goat offspring spotted.
Happy Saturday! kiss

You already Obasanjo an old goat, so you calling me an offspring is not new. But the fact still remains that a lower animal like yourself and your father will never stand tall or close to what your buffoons call an old goat.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

Great one there bro.
So, kindly suggest a way forward.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by kokoboy4life(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
With this your comment you have made my day already. I will still stay on my statement for us to start enjoying in this country OBJ is the number one person we should kill.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Kylekent59: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
It's high time we support whosoever we want and not someone telling us who to support. Truth be told.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
PDP is dead and gone. There's no foreseeable remedy for now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by amclimax(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
OBJ is the founder of corruption
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by persius555(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2017
Abagworo:
PDP is dead and gone. There's no foreseeable remedy for now.
PDP has died and ressurected in APC
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by defash8: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bi oju akata ba lewo, se enu adie lo ye ka ti gbo', Baba should let Nigerians have peace oooo.

We also pray the country should not witness the kind of wastage+corruption (Ghana must go) that occurred during Baba.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
From a he-goat...abegi.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by jahsharon: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
bantudra:
its time you easterners abandon fee dee fee and move on....

ojukwu gave una apga,but una dont use it..

always playing the political ashawo for anybody that has money...

shey una no dey shame...??

life is not only about money....

Please leave them oo, because if they stop this political ashawo that they have been doing, the only other option is their in-born drug trafficking, fake drugs production, baby factory. armed robbery and kidnapping.

Can you imaging Jim Nwobodo that collected 100 million naira from Sambo Dasuki to help rig election in South-East has now cross-carpeted to Yoruba/Fulani party as they called it during the last election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by mario383: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
TPAND:
Obasanjo the wailer.

The older he grows the faster his sense of reasoning drolls
Who dey listen to people like Obsanjo? In those hey days, once your family can get an ealder, it was usually considred blessing to such family, community and to such country but as at today, reverse is the case. Imagine, a very senior Nigerian, a retired army general, having gone to so many training is still less standard and of no use to the country. He is praising apc even when it is the worse in terms of everything.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by mario383: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
ZombieKilla:
Nigeria is long dead

No wonder it's called a zoo

Nigeria's president even ran away to London to rest..... There is no resting place in the hell hole called Nigeria
The ipob leader, Kano has recently also describe Nigeria as sewage. Very usless country without direction. Tufiakwa. Every where you go, so so fake products. Fake Drinks, fake drugs, tyre, milk including senseless and fake humans. Tufiakwa and i hereby spit on this country.
No normal human beings will be happy with apc and pray that there should be no opposition against apc
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by FastShipping: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
mario383:
The ipob leader, Kano has recently also describe Nigeria as sewage. Very usless country without direction. Tufiakwa. Every where you go, so so fake products. Fake Drinks, fake drugs, tyre, milk including senseless and fake humans. Tufiakwa and i hereby spit on this country.
No normal human beings will be happy with apc and pray that there should be no opposition against apc

Agreed APC is bad. Should we now praise PDP? In your mind PDP is better right? PDP was holding power at the centre for 16 years and result is what we see now. PDP left the country in tatters. Or did PDP leave any good thing behind other than empty treasury?

Let's judge APC after 5-10 year as we judged PDP after 16 years. Isn't that fair like that? We shouldn't judge APC 21 months into saddle.

1 Like

Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by Marcelinho(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Someone that had the opportunity to right the wrong of this nation twice, first as Head of State and then a two term democratic president coming out to rubbish the platform on whom he was elected, and here everyone is hailing him, what did this man archive for this country? You won't ask yourself, today he has become one of the richest in the country through tax payers money, yet he is still coming to remind us of his epileptic sense, he wanted to contest for a third term, ask yourself does he has the country at heart.... Not all joke should be laughed, this man should leave us let us concentrate.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by OLASUNKONMI(m): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
Israeljones:
Obasanjo is the reason why one sometimes doubt God*s existence....
These are the type of people he should have called out from this earth but NO he rather take the kind ones...
This man was part of people that destroy this country and hes here lamenting..

THINK SOMETIME BEFORE YOU COMMENTS......YOU CAN TEACH GOD WHAT TO DO....JUST PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by durangokid: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
FastShipping:
grin grin grin

Has APC faired better? The answer is no. APC founders did have good plan but that inept, old, cunny, out of touch, bigotted and uneducated Buhari, his nephew and cousins have hijacked APC and put it on the path of PDP old way.
What do you expect from someone who was imposed on Nigerians in 1999, someone from prison who didn't know where, when an how PDP was formed, he was elected to spite Ekwueme
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by brojoshua: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very old, stale and dead story indeed. I beg you talk about another thing. For even those who are dead already know that story
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by brojoshua: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very old, stale and dead story indeed. I beg you talk about another thing. For even those who are dead already know that story. Even the unborn babies
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by rusher14: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
PDP!!
Share Where's the money?
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by FastShipping: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
durangokid:
What do you expect from someone who was imposed on Nigerians in 1999, someone from prison who didn't know where, when an how PDP was formed, he was elected to spite Ekwueme

Cc: omenkalive

Was Obj nominated to spite Ekweme in 1999? I followed that convention in Jos. Rimi, Nwobodo, Asiodu, Tonye Graham Douglas, Ekweme were there. Ekweme came distance second.
Re: PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo by EncephalonPikin(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
obasanjo state of the art library was built with looted funds he stole under PDP, but the irony is When you don't catch a thief quickly, the thief will brand you a robber' that is obasanjo for you.

Simple truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct / Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.