Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? (16830 Views)

Any Lady That Belongs To Any Of These Groups Should Consider Polygamy (opinion) / Is Polygamy Really Against Christain Laws? / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by VinnyBaba: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2023
They criticize Davido, Whizkid, Tuface Idibia,etc and
Call them Irresponsible Men for Having Babymamas.😕😒

They have so Descended on YUL Edochie for Having a second wife. sad

But suddenly, you see them Hailing and Supporting Regina Daniel, Annie Macaulay and Chioma against FIRST and 2nd Women they met. shocked undecided

*ARE OUR NIGERIAN LADIES AGAINST POLYGAMY OR NOT?
*WHAT'S THEIR STAND, REALLY?😏☹️

Thanks!. smiley

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
No. See as he screenshot my comment

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by picaso313(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by talented321: 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Oga if u are doing well women wouldn't mind been your 10th wife'' all the nonsense you see online are initial gra gra.
Davido cheat with different oloshos yet chioma is still obedient'' and alots more'' nothing come out from women just get small rbs and you will control all the girl in ur street and outside'' u will see girls dying to have u everyday''
'''from experience''

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by VinnyBaba: 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
No. See as he screenshot my comment

So You support POLYGAMY

and yet Yell like a Banshee on Every Yul Edochie thread sad

Such a Confused Lady! 😒🤦

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So You support POLYGAMY

and yet Yell like a Banshee on Every Yul Edochie thread sad

Such a Confused Lady! 😒🤦
Yul wey no get money mtcheww. Someone that his wife was the main breadwinner

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by VinnyBaba: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
IconicR:
Yul wey no get money mtcheww. Someone that his wife was the main breadwinner

Lolss, see ur LAME defence! undecided

So, that's why you have Attacking YUL like a Crazed person, Everytime?

So, he can cheat ONLY when he is a Multi-millionaire?😏

So Billionaires having Plenty Wives is Allowed,
But for Average income Men, It is a CRIME, Abi? sad

Who even told you his Wife is the Breadwinner? 😕

See how SILLY you are sounding. 😒

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by pansophist(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Women are individuals.

Some will not support polygamy, while some will. I also noticed that those that supports polygamy tends to be Muslims.

For example I've talked with lots of Gambian ladies, and they don't mind being the second, or third, or fourth wife, as far the marriage is in accordance with sharia law.

Polygamy is legal in Gambia, and even the present president is a polygamist. Also, Gambia is an islamic country. In northern Nigeria, polygamy is a norm.

But as a man, you will never be in shortage of women that will do defacto polygamy with you even in the USA, if you're very wealthy. Polygamy is not for the poor.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nazgul: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nigerian women worship money. As long as you have lots and lots of it, they won't mind being your 20th wife.

Most of them attacking 2face, would happily spread their legs for him if the opportunity presents itself not minding that he's a married man, but would attack and blame him for sleeping with other women.

I saw a post on a popular Facebook group I belong to where someone asked "would you prefer a wealthy womanizer or a faithful broke husband". I was shocked when more than 90% of the replies from the females said they would go for the wealthy womanizer. That what do they want with a broke faithful husband. Who faithfulness help.

Our girls are just hypocrites that's all. They crucify married men for womanizing, but would openly agree to marry a womanizer provided he's financially loaded. Thus encouraging him to continue womanizing.

To your question Nigerian women are not against polygamy, they're infact the major facilitators of polygamy.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by otipoju(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Women say one thing and mean another.

Know this and stop worrying yourself unnecessarily over what they say.

Watch her action, that is what reveals her true nature.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by VinnyBaba: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
pansophist:
Women are individuals.

Some will not support polygamy, while some will. I also noticed that those that supports polygamy tends to be Muslims.

For example I've talked with lots of Gambian ladies, and they don't mind being the second, or third, or fourth wife, as far the marriage is in accordance with sharia law.

Polygamy is legal in Gambia, and even the present president is a polygamist. Also, Gambia is an islamic country. In northern Nigeria, polygamy is a norm.

But as a man, you will never be in shortage of women that will do defacto polygamy with you even in the USA, if you're very wealthy. Polygamy is not for the poor.

The 2 Nairaland Okpekes up there that supports Polygamy, NONE is a Muslim. sad

Regina Daniel and Annie Macaulay aren't Muslims, too. 😒

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by 1Sharon(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
There are many women that are up for polygamy especially Muslim women.

Nigerian men need to be honest about their intentions from the beginning. The same way you want women to be honest about their past.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Amarisco(f): 1:46am On Aug 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Nigerian men need to be honest about their intentions from the beginning.

This is the bottom line.

If you know polygamy is your way, then be real from the jump so the woman isn’t being tricked into falsehood.

And money or not, sleeping around like a dog isn’t the same as having multiple wedded wives*.

Let’s BFFR.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by emmaodet: 5:00am On Aug 06, 2023
Nazgul:
Nigerian women worship money. As long as you have lots and lots of it, they won't mind being your 20th wife.

Most of them attacking 2face, would happily spread their legs for him if the opportunity presents itself not minding that he's a married man, but would attack and blame him for sleeping with other women.

I saw a post on a popular Facebook group I belong to where someone asked "would you prefer a wealthy womanizer or a faithful broke husband". I was shocked when more than 90% of the replies from the females said they would go for the wealthy womanizer. That what do they want with a broke faithful husband. Who faithfulness help.

Our girls are just hypocrites that's all. They crucify married men for womanizing, but would openly agree to marry a womanizer provided he's financially loaded. Thus encouraging him to continue womanizing.

To your question Nigerian women are not against polygamy, they're infact the major facilitators of polygamy.

At the bolded.... Poverty is tiring bro and many are ready to pay the price to get out of it

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by VinnyBaba: 5:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Amarisco:

This is the bottom line.

If you know polygamy is your way, then be real from the jump so the woman isn’t being tricked into falsehood.

And money or not, sleeping around like a dog isn’t the same as having multiple wedded children wives.

Let’s BFFR.

So Which is BETTER or WORSE? 🤔😒
Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Amarisco(f): 5:22am On Aug 06, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So Which is BETTER or WORSE? 🤔😒

You’re really asking what is better between formal marriage rites and sexual indiscipline… 🙄

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by VinnyBaba: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2023
Amarisco:

You’re really asking what is better between formal marriage rites and sexual indiscipline… 🙄

Hehehe.

So you don't know Having Multiple Wives is also Risky?😏

Unhealthy Rivalry/War between them can Destroy/Bring down a SUCCESSFUL man! embarassed undecided

10 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by eazzzy1(m): 5:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Women criticize polygamy till they find themselves in that position. Even Judy may have in the past criticized polygamy and May may end up knowingly sleeping with a married man.

Women become philosophers when they find themselves in that position. She will say things like “my happiness is all that matters” “if he’s cheating then there’s something wrong with their marriage anyways” “if it isn’t with me it would be with someone else”. “I’m not sure what the future holds but I’m happy right now”.

Who else would have married Judy? A never been married guy? Or you think Judy wants to chase after a 25years old guy who will bang today and not call till 5 weeks time.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
We all know that some laws are only applicable to the poor.......While the narrative changes when it's a wealthy man that's involved........

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by 0neal(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Watching inter-gender dynamics podcast like Fresh&Fit, whatever & access Vegas which interview women from different countries,

shows clearly that majority of women are wired to accept polygamy either by formal marriage in countries it is allowed or having multiple mistresses as long as the man is capable to pay their bills.

Heck, even the Mormons in USA practice polygamy

10 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by slawomir: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

They are not against it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by id4sho(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
When they are good in bringing friends for threesomee tongue

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Dialpad: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
No they are not... so long as you have $$$$$ they are not bothered

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Kingosytex(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
No, they are not. They are only against it when it involves a poor man. Ned and Ooni are testaments to the fact. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Fiscus105(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Im afraid the way teenage girls and young ladies running after Married men these days, I think parents and religion houses should rise up in doing orientation.

Gone were the days as near as late 90s that young girls see married men as plagues, but now, they are the one pushing them to Married men.

Indeed life is dynamic

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Akeem79(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Your question is incomplete

Find a space and attached money to your question

Polygamy with a loaded man or with a broke ass man ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by oluwaseyi0: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
they are only against poor man polygamy ...which I understand. You can't be polygamous when the wife is paying almost 50% of the house rent

they also feel cheated/used if they are the first wife especially if the man didn't marry the second wife early
e.g marrying 2nd wife after over 20 years of marrying the first wife like case of Yul, if you want to be polygamous the only right time to marry 2nd wife is 1 or max 2 years after marrying the first, better still marry them together

all in all can someone tell me the benefit of polygamy on the children

6 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Only on nairaland you'd see so called guys crying on behalf of Nigerian women everyday, how exactly do you know what we secretly like and don't like? Are celebrities the basis to determine what all Nigerian women love? The fact that some tolerate cheating doesn't mean all of us will, an example is May.

Davido and Tuface had baby mamas before their wives married them, so they accepted it

Regina married a Muslim and a polygamous man and she is cool with it

May married Yul with no agreement of choosing the polygamous lifestyle, so he secretly cheated with Judy, a married woman with 2 kids, she divorced her own husband to become a proper side chick to Yul, she became pregnant and gave birth, that was when Yul decided to secretly pay bride price without his family and father knowing about it, he only came to spill the beans when gistlover threatened to spill it all, May knew of it all same as all of us, in public, Yul never wanted May to know anything, so how does Yul qualify as a polygamous man? She never accepted that lifestyle that's why she filed for divorce

With May's example, doesn't that tell you not all Nigerian women will accept that useless polygamous lifestyle?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by BJanta: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Orişa ję kinpe meji obinrin ko si.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
hmm

Hunger dey everywhere like this

so I no blame them if them decided to marry whomever they want.

e no pass like that

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Women Really Against Polygamy? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2023
Just have enough money ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Girls Love Most In Guys? / Certified Relationship Expert! Ask Your Questions / At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.