Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat (2551 Views)

Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Pastor Daughter Posted Provocative Photo On Facebook, Uncle Screamed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by winkmart: 8:44am On Mar 04, 2017
A young lady from the South-western part of Nigeria who is currently studying abroad was bitterly scolded by her mom for posting a short note on s*x and r*pe via her social media account. Abisola Iyadunni Bejide currently studying in Canada incurred the wrath of her mother for sharing a s*xually suggestive excerpt of a book about s*x and r*pe via Snapchat.

Her mother was privy to the information by virtue of being her follower on the social media platform.
As an African mother who is over-protective, she berated her intensely and also threatened to send her back to Nigeria.

Read the screenshots shared by Bisola on Twitter to create humour:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/see-how-mother-reacted-after-her.html

lalasticlala
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by winkmart: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by Judasjudas(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2017
grin ..Jesu!! .. see wahala .. *do u want to go back to Nigeria ? ..
biggest threat ..

2 Likes

Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2017
I love her mom already!

In Fela's voice...
she be 'African mum original'.. Lol.
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Judasjudas:
grin ..Jesu!! .. see wahala .. *do u want to go back to Nigeria ? ..

biggest threat ..
U sef no know say Naija don turn hellfire? Even our darling bubu don flee.

1 Like

Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by casttlebarbz(m): 9:02am On Mar 04, 2017
e get as e be oo
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol why do I have this feeling the story was scripted?
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by checkolatunji: 9:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Lol why do I have this feeling the story was scripted?

Am feeling the same
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 04, 2017
You're a bit late, this thread has graced FP recently
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

Am feeling the same
looks too unreal. Besides, who adds their mum on snap?
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by Azeequeen(f): 9:41am On Mar 04, 2017
And she still brought her mum's scolding to the media??

If this is true,then her case has reached the acting General Secretary of the witches forum 'cause she is coming back to Nigeria
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by sirusX(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2017
Azeequeen:
And she still brought her mum's scolding to the media??

If this is true,then her case has reached the acting General Secretary of the witches forum 'cause she is coming back to Nigeria
GBAM!...mumsy must see this post
Re: See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat by Azeequeen(f): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
sirusX:
GBAM!...mumsy must see this post
Abi nah

(1) (Reply)

My Classmate Now Calls Me Gay Cos I Never bleeped Her When She Visited / I Went To Spend A Night With Her And Her Friends Raped.me What Should I Do / Instagram Best Twerker, Janemena Gets Engaged To Her Boo On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.