Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay (2062 Views)

Is He Gay? / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by GistsBaze1: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
A Nigerian man has narrated his mother's reaction after he came out as gay to her.

He said he couldn't accept himself for years, so he knew it would be hard for his mother to accept. However, when he opened up to her, she told him she has always known. She also told him that nothing will ever make her hate him.

Read the rest of his narration below.
https://gistsbaze.com/man-narrates-how-his-mother-reacted-when-he-told-her-hes-gay/

1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by squash47(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
This guy no get Sense.

If I tell my mama that kind thing, she go begin scream for the whole community.
She go say witches and wizard for my village don scatter my life.

Lol.

Weytin be gay na. When soft brezz full everywhere ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Lady16(f): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hmm this deep anyways as for me I don't support gay or lesbianism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Officialgarri: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
You can paint the scenario in the most beautiful colors. But all I know is that, same-sex orientation is a form of madness. It is a mental problem.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
The mom is caring. Some Nigerian parents would actually careless Especially where you give them their grandchildren. Na where you no give them na him wahala dey.
Times are truly changing and people are being schooled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Uyi168: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2020
squash47:
This guy no get Sense.

If I tell my mama that kind thing, she go begin scream for the whole community.
She go say witches and wizard for my village don scatter my life.

Lol.

Weytin be gay na. When soft brezz full everywhere ?
Enjoy your soft brezz and let others be..
Very simple stuv..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Such a loving mom. All I will do if was in her shoes was exactly what she did. (Gently tell/ask him if he can change. If not then accept him like that. After all there are some that takes care of their parents better than the straight.) Some would focus so much on their wives and forget their dying mother in the village (not as if it's not good to take care of your wife but do same along your mom who took care of you and built you in a way your wife was attracted to you). Though there can still be crazy gay guys Sha but a lot are their moms Best friends and have proven to be good children (a lot I've seen)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by swiz123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
I'd pray to God never to give me what I can never truly be proud of. I'd pray against giving birth to a Fagg, the same way I'd pray against giving birth to an imbeciile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by jamalnation(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
You can paint the scenario in the most beautiful colors. But all I know is that, same-sex orientation is a form of madness. It is a mental problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by PattyMike(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
GraGra247:
You mean you use your d*ck to poke your fellow man's shit infested anus with faeces gushing out.

You even lick the faeces before the act.
Guy u daft cheesy. Once una hear gay, next thing nah yansh and anus. Bomboclaat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by CAPSLOCKED: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lady16:
Hmm this deep anyways as for me I don't support gay or lesbianism

NOBODY NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT JUST AS NOBODY NEEDS YOUR DISCONTENT, CONDEMNATION AND CRUCIFIXION. KEEP YOUR FEELINGS TO YOURSELF.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by PattyMike(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
A mother will always be a mother, she's not stupid, she knows her child. Sha born for the woman make u rest enjoy your freedom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gays are the least of our problems to be honest
If I'm the mom just impregnate a girl and give me grandchildren even if it's by artificial insemination to remove the mouth of tatafos asking "when your grandchildren will come" Especially if he's the first child. After that, we continue our relationship. That's our family little secret and I'll forever love him.
If hes not the first and almost all are married and have given me grandchildren (because of tatafos) I'll let him be o. I've gotten grandchildren from the rest. He'll be my Paddy sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by zed7: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nice woman. I'll probably beat sense back into you first. If it doesn't work, I can contemplate acceptance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
PattyMike:
A mother will always be a mother, she's not stupid, she knows her child. Sha born for the woman make u rest enjoy your freedom.
EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING. SHE NO GO SEND AGAIN SEF (Especially if na him be first born)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Lady16(f): 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOBODY NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT JUST AS NOBODY NEEDS YOUR DISCONTENT AND CONDEMNATION. KEEP YOUR FEELINGS TO YOURSELF.
carry it for head like gala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by CAPSLOCKED: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lady16:
carry it for head like gala
THE SAME WAY YOU CARRY YOUR DRIED POMON ABI.. CARRY GO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by swiz123(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
sbaks:
Gays are the least of our problems to be honest
If I'm the mom just impregnate a girl and give me grandchildren even if it's by artificial insemination to remove the mouth of tatafos asking "when your grandchildren will come" Especially if he's the first child. After that, we continue our relationship. That's our family little secret and I'll forever love him.
If hes not the first and almost all are married and have given me grandchildren (because of tatafos) I'll let him be o. I've gotten grandchildren from the rest. He'll be my Paddy sef

Why hide it if it is not a problem. Stop sugar coating something you know within yourself would give you sleepless nights for months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
zed7:
Nice woman. I'll probably beat sense back into you first. If it doesn't work, I can contemplate acceptance.
You just have to accept and use wisdom o. Very sensitive issue. Just ask him if he can impregnate a girl (even if na artificial insemination sef) Especially if na first born. Once he do this, o tan Ni yen. That will be out family secret. If him boyfriend come house sef I go treat am well. Just carry on with prayers shikena
Make he no just dey do internet rada rada na him be the thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Lady16(f): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE SAME WAY YOU CARRY YOUR DRIED POMON ABI.. CARRY GO!
like the way u carry it to mentioned me in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by TheCork(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
All men hate gays gay people becoz gay me r faggggot..
. but we prefer lessssbian anytime.. they are female(real talk) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by squash47(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
Uyi168:
Enjoy your soft brezz and let others be..
Very simple stuv..
Bros GAYbriel, no vex. I no no say u dey here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:

Why hide it if it is not a problem. Stop sugar coating something you know within yourself would give you sleepless nights for months
Sleepless nights for wetin? Am I God? I no fit give myself hypertension. Things like these give parents hypertension especially where they feel they can change their children. Just pray and if prayer no work, e get reason. After all Samson in the Bible was seen chasing on the "heathens" which was against the law only for it to be for a purpose. God loved him that way and used it for the good of the Israelites. God particularly orchestrated it. That's God! No one can question him. If you are praying over something and there's no answer omo LEAVE AM. E GET REASON WHY. E FIT BE FOR YOUR GOOD OR THE GOOD OF ALL. E FIT BE WAYS TO FULFILL YOUR PURPOSE. Mysteries dey this world and only the person wey create am fit answer. LEAVE GAYS ALONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Uyi168: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
squash47:

Brso GAYbriel, no vex. I no no say u dey here
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by swiz123(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
sbaks:
Sleepless nights for wetin? Am I God? I no fit give myself hypertension. Things like this give parents hypertension especially where they feel they can change their children. Just pray and if prayer no work, e get reason. After all Samson in the Bible was seen chasing on the "heathens" which was against the law only for it to be for a purpose. God loved him that way and used it for the good of the Israelites. God particularly orchestrated it. That's God! No one can question it. If you are praying over something and there's no answer omo LEAVE AM. E GET REASON WHY. E FIT BE FOR YOUR GOOD OR THE GOOD OF ALL. E FIT BE YOUR LINE. Mysteries dey this world and only the person wey create am fit answer. LEAVE GAYS ALONE

If you believe prayers can work, then you already know gayism isn't of the Lord. If you know this, why give up on prayers and even start proffering solutions for him to live with it? Gayism can be an acquired habit; most people were never really born gays.

I don't have any problem with gays. I just pray they never come near me.... Cos I can't pretend to like them because I don't

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Those days if you say you want to be a musician, parents will die of hypertension. Now they've realized that it doesn't matter. In fact after they give their kids their blessings, some (the kids) succeed, some don't and come back to the initial suggestion of the parents. Now this matter of sexuality is here too. Wise parents would tender their advice. If it doesn't work, give that child your blessings and move on. If the child's purpose is in line, it would work, if not, he'll still bounce back.
For the child to tell you means he has regards for you and holds you in high esteem. Never ever betray the trust of your children. They would NEVER TELL YOU THINGS AGAIN. I wish this material makes front page so that parents would learn some few things from this page. Children should be handled with care. Not everything requires beating or condemnation. Some require SERIOUS WISDOM. Same way "Abortion parents" get it wrong. So sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:

If you believe prayers can work, then you already know gayism isn't of the Lord. If you know this, why give up on prayers and even start proffering solutions for him to live with it? Gayism can be an acquired habit; most people were never really born gays.

I don't have any problem with gays. I just pray they never come near me.... Cos I can't pretend to like them because I don't
There are times prayers don't work. We all know this and let's not deceive ourselves. What you do in the event of unanswered prayers is called wisdom (and it should not be foolish).
For the last paragraph, well good and fine for you. That's your orientation and what you want. That's fine. But there are people who do. Even Jesus do. And he alone knows why some things happen. Only the creator knows best. This world is full of mysteries. Only the creator can explain best. That's all I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by swiz123(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2020
sbaks:
There are times prayers don't work. We all know this and let's not forget ourselves. What you do in the event of unanswered prayers if called wisdom (and it should not be foolish).
For the last paragraph, well good and fine for you. That's your orientation and what you want. That's fine. But there are people who do. Even Jesus do. And he alone knows why some things happen. Only the creator knows best

You think wisdom is hiding your son's true nature?

You think wisdom is forcing him to get a woman pregnant?

You think wisdom is forcing him to live in self denial for public validation?
Even a retard would know that you don't love him; he will know that all your supposed care is just damage control.

The best thing is just to observe your child albeit acutely. Watch the friends he keeps, the things that interests him. Have a sexual orientation chat with him once in a while and make sure he gets a girlfriend before 18. It might not help if he was born gay, but would definitely help against any acquired habit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by ehmmy11(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Sha don't father any children let the confusion end in your life time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
swiz123:

You think wisdom is hiding your son's true nature?

You think wisdom is forcing him to get a woman pregnant?

You think wisdom is forcing him to live in self denial for public validation?
Even a retard would know that you don't love him; he will know that all your supposed care is just damage control.

The best thing is just to observe your child albeit acutely. Watch the friends he keeps, the things that interests him. Have a sexual orientation chat with him once in a while and make sure he gets a girlfriend before 18 . It might not help if he was born gay , but would definitely help against any acquired habit.
@ the first bolded, Like seriously? Do you know what love is?
@ The second bolded wouldn't he be too young for relationships? As his studies is at stake? Even if he's of age, you go just dey suffer that girl and the secret (family secret) you are trying to hide, na the girl go expose am cos there are certain things women cannot take. (unless she's really matured for it or he had told her himself and she's there to help him cos where they've communicated, the partner would be the best to help in such a case. That's why I love open relationships. Communication is key. No perfect marriage in life and gay issue if handled by a matured and understanding woman is not an issue at all especially where it's been communicated). There are marriages like that and each partner (where entered with understanding) enjoys it. But for you to force him into having a girlfriend or suggesting a girl to him, you dey scatter the life of the young girl. Let the sleeping dog lie.
For the 3rd, so you concur that some people are born gays? hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Crush On Nairaland Is / When You Feel Too Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.