Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg (50087 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2017
How can you trust pussy?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by maberry(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by thunderbabs: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2017
In Falz voice.......Wehdone ma shocked
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Destinylink(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Bad Market grin
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Syjibrin(f): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2017
madridguy:
I blame the mumu man.
Madridguy I dey gbadu your way oh how is Sarrki I have not see him online lately
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Babs015(m): 11:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Women sha..... I hope the best is not responsible.... Hmmm
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Mynd44: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Jabioro:
Read my comment again, I blame him for his religious action, I also rebuke that woman as a wicked one..
Why blame his religious action? The religious action did not in any way cause the problem. It even helped him

1 Like

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by MarkBlessing: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
Na wa oh.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by WINDSOW(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
I av always advise guys, as far as the so-called fiancee ain't a virgin, bro, test it, I say test it, I say use all ur muscle to testament it else na 1 chance u enter so o.

1 Like

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2017
How stupid is the man? Isn't it normal for people that want to get married, run health checks? Now he dey cry, hiss! Ogbeni, carry your cross+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by brugge007(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sunnymatey:
You suspected yet went ahead with the marriage now that its been confirmed my brother to err is human and to forgive divine. Remember that our saviour came through the same scenerio.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by kerryjossy(f): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
What is this? U suspected she's pregnant buh u married her anyway. And now, u thinking of opting out. I dont get the whole scenario pls. Or do your church also forbid going for a pregnancy test before marriage? World pipoh!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Austinoiz(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
menxer:
Christian values in deed, I guess that didn't apply to the lady in this case?

Oooookk, I get it, it is premarital sex, it doesn't apply if you have sex with another person that is not going to marry you.

Even bible say "test (taste) every spirit..."

Test (taste) every spirit indeed...badoo bending God's word
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Zabilon007(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Sunnymatey:
You suspected yet went ahead with the marriage now that its been confirmed my brother to err is human and to forgive divine. Remember that our saviour came through the same scenerio.
What same scenerio What saviour came through what

1 Like

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by WINDSOW(m): 11:25am On Mar 04, 2017
Mynd44:

So his not having sex made her get pregnant for someone else?

I hope you know that if they had sex, he would have been tricked to believe that he is responsible so in a way, been celibate helped him
Wud he had pour in it? He wouldn't.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
The man is a big fool, you suspected but you still went ahead with the wedding#Good4u
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by yomi007k(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Sunnymatey:

grin

No be lie....holy spirit may be responsible. ...lol
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by mckazzy(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
The man must be very stupid to be asking if he can still keep the relationship because of the money he spent on their wedding.

Always sample whatever you want to buy.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2017
Na normal thing.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Can't even imagine .will call a family meeting immediately .
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Cire80: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
You even suspected and still went ahead with the marriage? What sort of stupidity is this? If truly you're a good Christian, you've sacrificed your happiness in the altar of stupidity. You're bound to remain with her forever because marriage is for better or worse. If you divorce, then you commit a sin bigger than fornication.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Earth2Metahuman: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Well your christian value also says divorce is haram
So na your cross, carry am.

1 Like

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by SuperBlack: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Mother of Jesus
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Hades2016(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2017
This guy too mumu .... na everything church tell you ,you go follow niiiiii .... why some guys too mumu angry .... now she don go service her self for outside now ..... well not my business sha ..... make me laugh small cheesy

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by DonCortino: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
Since u dint have sex because of ur christian values, then u have to carry that cross becos divorce is against christian values too. Dont back out of ur "good" values now. wink
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Mynd44: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
WINDSOW:
Wud he had pour in it? He wouldn't.
Congrats. So no one told you that the fluid that comes from the penis even before ejaculation contains sperm and can get a woman pregnant?
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by dammiecool(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
I no believe dis story jor, what happened to pre marriage medical test?
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by oake(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Osanobua! Wetin man no go see!
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by chloride6: 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Mynd44:

How does his lack of "testing" enable this? If he had had sex with her before marriage would it stop the woman from getting pregnant for another man? undecided undecided

It would have..... if we suppose she just wanted to have some sex....... i don't unmarried people just wake up and want to have babies.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by timilehing(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Source not credible
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by zurumking(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
menxer:
Christian values in deed, I guess that didn't apply to the lady in this case?

Oooookk, I get it, it is premarital sex, it doesn't apply if you have sex with another person that is not going to marry you.

Even bible say "test (taste) every spirit..."
you are preaching heresy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.