Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg (50086 Views)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Jabioro: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
zanga420:
that would've been the worst. The babe will hang it on him n he would gladly accept, after all he had done it with her. But with this, it's easy to spot out
The guy notice the changes in her before the wedding, he supposed to have done the test, the fear of what the world will say about him make him put the cart before the horse.. I didn't meant he should have mate with her..
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by oolorii(f): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
End time marriage.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't get. I thought the church usually required them doing pregnancy test before the wedding day? Some are even done that very day. Besides I read a place where he suspected she was pregnant and yet he still went ahead with the wedding. Why didn't he take her for a test then? He is now crying that he was cheated into marriage. Oga na you cheat yourself oh. You really stupid die.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by ob123: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bro kwantinue... oh no
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Cire80: 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Originalsly:
Matt 5:31...It had been said, whoever shall put away his wife, let him write her a letter of divorcement. Thanks for supporting my comment.
If that's the only thing you saw, you're not worth debating with. Goodbye
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by menxer: 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
it doesnt matter... The fruit of that infidelity is there.... Her pregnancy..... They had plans to get married but she defiled herself and brought the fruit of her infidelity to her marriage.

Moreover, my post was just to alert men that a divorce based on infidelity is accepted

There is nothing like fruit of infidelity, pregnancy is pregnancy and is a function of sex (in this case) or artificial implantation.

Besides, did you read "even though I highly suspected that my wife was already pregnant with another man’s baby, but I married her anyway..", how does that sound?
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by lozanni(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Karashekas everywhere; Lord save your sons.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by MMMscam: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
ShoProperties:
/

http://forums.militarytimes.com/showthread.php/9772-Husband-Waits-To-Have-Sex-Until-Marriage-Then-Learns-Wife-is-4-Months-Pregnant

So many cuckold husbands out there don't even know they are cuckolds. When your wife (or maybe even girlfriend) starts telling you stuff like "I'm not in the mood", "I'm tired" etc to turn down your sexual overtures, then there's a 97% chance she's already regularly fuxking someone or some people outside your marriage, whether based on an affair or a fling. No woman ever turns down sex from a man she loves or has the hots for. She'll even be an initiator. But she'll make a million and one excuses for the fool she's managing to get by and pass time, like this unfortunate dumb guy.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by OLANIYI1985: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na wa oh, speechless.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by maasoap(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sunnymatey:
You suspected yet went ahead with the marriage now that its been confirmed my brother to err is human and to forgive divine. Remember that our saviour came through the same scenerio.
Really? I thought it was a through the holy spirit.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Reference(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
The man cannot ensure his marraige is founded properly. Then what is the guarantee he will be able to train or school his children on issues of life. He had better quit and return to the classroom of marraige. He is so, so dense and a threat to society. We have enough area boys and girls running round Nigeria causing havoc.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Quintessential1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mynd44:

How does his lack of "testing" enable this? If he had had sex with her before marriage would it stop the woman from getting pregnant for another man? undecided undecided

It would have even complicated things because the woman in question would have named the baby his.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by browniex: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mynd44:

How does his lack of "testing" enable this? If he had had sex with her before marriage would it stop the woman from getting pregnant for another man? undecided undecided
the fact remains that his wife's moral standard is different from his own,and issue of trust will Crack the marriage. If during the courtship the wife was lying to the man about being chaste,then she is not to be trusted.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by jabojafa(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
madridguy:
I blame the mumu man.
it is far beta to be a fool for Christ by obeying His commandments than to be wise and obeying the devil ur master.

1 Like

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by jabojafa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
menxer:
Christian values in deed, I guess that didn't apply to the lady in this case?

Oooookk, I get it, it is premarital sex, it doesn't apply if you have sex with another person that is not going to marry you.

Even bible say "test (taste) every spirit..."
stop misquoting be Holy Bible in this context. God is against fornication/premarital sex.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Like my friend will say, always make sure you "test" the product first before purchasing it.

Is that ur friend pic?
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by isnovic(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Sad, really sad.
Do not dump her ass, instead make her miserable and have pay for the treachery.

Let her know that you will not divorce her and you do not owe her any obligation therefrom.

Bring in daily, different slay queens and have nice time at home with them and make sure she sees you happy.

make sure you sleep in different rooms though and you have your own cook.

Or simply send her back to her parents, and continue with being the good Christian you are, God will surely compensate the treachery you suffered from the Jezebel.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by fortunechy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
end time galz everywia
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Nukualofa: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mynd44:

So his not having sex made her get pregnant for someone else?

I hope you know that if they had sex, he would have been tricked to believe that he is responsible so in a way, been celibate helped him
Nice one here. please focus your comments on family issues because you ve got strength there.

Politics is a no brainer for you
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by menxer: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
jabojafa:
stop misquoting be Holy Bible in this context. God is against fornication/premarital sex.

like seriously?

those are words used to keep us in control.

who did God punish for having premarital sex? Virgin Mary?
sorry, hers was artificial implantation.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Fourwinds: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2017
I don't have time for nonsense...just throw d idiot out of ur house
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
pesinfada:
Hahahaha

#Na 419.
asin big 419 ha !
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by UIA04(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Like my friend will say, always make sure you "test" the product first before purchasing it.

Actually it. Was a Blessing in dIsguse

Hhe. Could have fathered a bastard if he was Sleeping with her

The money spent on weddIng can be gotten back
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by CplusJason: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
UIA04:

Actually it. Was a Blessing in dIsguse

Hhe. Could have fathered a bastard if he was Sleeping with her

The money spent on weddIng can be gotten back
I think DNA still works perfectly.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by UIA04(f): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
I think DNA still works perfectly.

You think everyone knows about it

You think everyone Can afford it
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by CplusJason: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
UIA04:

You think everyone knows about it

You think everyone Can afford it
If you choose to seek the truth, nothing is expensive.
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Chyjoval(m): 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
The marriage is null and void since the marriage was on deceit. Just go to the church to nullify the marriage

1 Like

Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by endeedike(m): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
that is why i will always fuccck... to make sure what i am going for is genuine.i dont do this i love you bullshit
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by NabeelAbu: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2017
he surprise you!!
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Serves him right hahahaha. Use. Less man.

All these men tht claim they r men but no d.ic.k power. grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by VickyRotex(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mynd44:

So his not having sex made her get pregnant for someone else?

I hope you know that if they had sex, he would have been tricked to believe that he is responsible so in a way, been celibate helped him

Exactly! May wisdom never elude you jare!
Re: Husband Waits To Have Sex Until Marriage . . . Then Learns Wife Is 4 Months Preg by hope4life: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
thesicilian:
Divorce her cheating ass ASAP.

What some women do at times, you will not want to marry. Even from biblical, legal and customary points of view, you can divorce her and collect your dowry. Don't cover her. She doesn't deserve you or deception will continue in the marriage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Son's Girlfriend Comes To Our House To Sleep Everyday / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? / If You Used These Perfumes And You're Not Married Hmmmm...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.