Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! (7494 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry This Guy Based On Prophecy? (photo) / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. / Donald Trump "To Ban" Prophet TB Joshua From America Over False Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2017
Created this topic in Romance section because more Nlanders are here.

Drop a comment, and I'd tell you something about you, or give a prophecy.

Pls, its left for you to believe or not.
Pls no one should derail this thread. If you ain't interested, pls opt out.

Might not be able to reply everyone, to avoid what happened last year.

Some persons actually created numerous accounts just to confirm the authenticity of the prophecy. For this reason, I won't be responding to those that created a profile after this post.

Note- ITS LEFT FOR YOU TO BELIEVE OR NOT.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by CplusJason: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:

Some persons actually created numerous accounts just to confirm the authenticity of the prophecy. For this reason, I won't be responding to those that created a profile after this post.

Saint Samurai himself. The Bishop and prophet of the whole world. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2017
CplusJason:
Saint Samurai himself. The Bishop and prophet of the whole world. grin
You easily get influenced by d people around you. Either positively or nege.... Sometime, you have this mindset of, lets do it "together" BTW, I see you building a legacy for your family...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
undecided
You have a good heart deep inside you. People can only notice this when they get really close to you. But unfortunately, people mistake you for what you are not. "You have goal already, pursue it, and success will locate you...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by CplusJason: 10:11am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:
You easily get influenced by d people around you. Either positively or nege.... Sometime, you have this mindset of, lets do it "together" BTW, I see you building a legacy for your family...

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by kellytuns(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
Me nko
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by zynellsmum(f): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:

okayy.........try me☺
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2017
Oh prophet! Tell me what you see...

©YBR
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by spencerlouis(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
le me?? shocked
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by MrWhaley: 10:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by StarBukola(f): 10:17am On Mar 04, 2017
Okay am in
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2017
kellytuns:
Me nko
You'd better build this habit of doing it "first" or being among the "first set to do it" I see a sluggish person in you. That mindset of waiting for people to tell you its happening already. Use your tongue to count your teeth... Correct your flaws, build a self confidence around you, and success will locate you

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:

People with multiple account before you created this post nko? They can still switch to their other account to do same #JustSaying

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Try me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:25am On Mar 04, 2017
zynellsmum:
okayy.........try me☺
Simple and gentle. Little bit aggressive, especially when insulted or feel intimidateted. Now, take this from me. They'd come a time when you'd have to make difficult discission . pls don't be in a haste to do so, be calm, give yourself sometime and God will direct you. You can come back after that and verify...

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by mckoolcharming(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2017
This recession yaf help us find our true purpose.......my PRO....... My little offering

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by dacblogger: 10:27am On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:33am On Mar 04, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Oh prophet! Tell me what you see...

©YBR
Very free with anyone who cares to associate. Little pride, smart, but u are far from the faith. Pls get closer to God, pray with faith, and don't let comments based on prejudice to to weaken ur faith. And more blessings will locate you

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:
Very free with anyone who cares to associate. Little pride, smart, but u are far from the faith. Pls get closer to God, pray with faith, and don't let comments based on prejudice to to weaken ur faith. And more blessings will locate you
What do you see?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2017
@OP

I'm all eyes and ears. Kindly tell me something.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by joceey(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:

Smiles
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by rapture22(m): 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
tell me what you see woli agba
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2017
spencerlouis:
le me?? shocked
my brother. Your time for massive success is near, pls don't throw this opportunity away... Focus on what you doing. Work diligentlylike the Christians in Thessalonian... and include God in all you do...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by sinaj(f): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Oya mine tongue
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:39am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:
Wow shocked

©YBR

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Alighoda2(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
what the u see?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Dvicman(m): 10:41am On Mar 04, 2017
Me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by ImDharay: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
grin
Fresh werey...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2017
MrWhaley:
Brilliant being. But don't allow too much ego take away God's plan in your life.... Aside that, I see a very successful man in you...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2017
StarBukola:
Okay am in
friends!!!!! Friends!!!! My sister, be mindful of the kind of people u move with. Enemies claiming to be friends. Be mindful of the people you'd share special issues with from hence forth... BTW ... I see a successful business woman in the making. Even if you have a different field, create out time to try hands on business, and God will surprise you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.