Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! (7466 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry This Guy Based On Prophecy? (photo) / Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. / Donald Trump "To Ban" Prophet TB Joshua From America Over False Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:48am On Mar 04, 2017
mckoolcharming:
This recession yaf help us find our true purpose.......my PRO....... My little offering
Hmmmm.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by jakandeola(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2017
sinaj:
Oya mine tongue
u go marry me born twins for me hahahaha
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2017
dacblogger:
cheesy
people are doing this, let me do it. That's were people are making it, let me join them.Oh no, the pressure is too much, let me settle for this... Pls limit that mindset. Because surprising, Your Glory to success is located it the profession u dumped for the current. Something you might have wanted to do, but changed ur mind. Its not too late, all can be revived through prayers. The lord is our strength.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Yinkey6(m): 10:59am On Mar 04, 2017
Me nko?
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
hatbricker:
Hmmmm
What's your relationship with extended families? Your household should be prayerful, no amount of plans shall stop your victory, no amount of it can stop your family from its success. I repeat, be prayerful. I see success around u.
NOTE..Some persons in the family. Not all. Same time, it doesn't mean you should start a attitude. Just be mindful of what you do tru prayers. THE ENEMIES ARE WITHIN
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by dacblogger: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:
people are doing this, let me do it. That's were people are making it, let me join them.Oh no, the pressure is too much, let me settle for this... Pls limit that mindset. Because surprising, Your Glory to success is located it the profession u dumped for the current. Something you might have wanted to do, but changed ur mind. Its not too late, all can be revived through prayers. The lord is our strength.
You are all shades of wrong...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2017
Nma27:
What do you see?
mummy gossip.. Lol, sorry for that, I see a smart / slightly rude being, but all same, I see a billionaire in your family. I don't know but it could be a son, a husband, a brother, but its certain,.. Just some years from from now
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by REIIGN(m): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2017
LOL
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2017
dacblogger:

You are all shades of wrong...
Like I said, not every prophecy will suit you. Some wouldn't agree, but who I'm I to force it on u. Since u said its wrong, I agree, its wrong..

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Goodnewsbearer:
@OP

I'm all eyes and ears. Kindly tell me something.
willingness to learn something good/new .. Little pride, intelligent... Hmmm , tell lies a lot.. BTW ... I see someone being favoured by God.. I see a millionaire in you...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Tonto007(f): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
pls what do u see abt me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2017
Drienzia:
Simple and gentle. Little bit aggressive, especially when insulted or feel intimidateted. Now, take this from me. They'd come a time when you'd have to make difficult discission . pls don't be in a haste to do so, be calm, give yourself sometime and God will direct you. You can come back after that and verify...
Try me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2017
joceey:

Smiles
Straight forward being. Have the gift of teaching. Good thinker... BTW, I see you being loved by people around you.. Include God more in your daily activities, they are people who are looking up to u, to learn from. Use ur gift to build a legacy for yourself
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2017
Alighoda2:
what the u see?
Gods purpose in your life must come to past. I know you are having some difficulties. But its temporal. Just stay focus and your success will locate you...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Tell me something. Thanks in advance.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by emyboy94: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
my own please
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by emyboy94: 11:52am On Mar 04, 2017
I'm interested.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:53am On Mar 04, 2017
Yinkey6:
Me nko?
from a religious family...Have the gift of leadership... I see u getting married to an old time classmate...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Tonto007:
pls what do u see abt me
Willingness to sacrifice ur time to learn. Willingness to do anything within your reach to start something real good. BTW... Your spouse will bring good luck to u. And your household would never lack
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by wizzprince(m): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
say something MOG
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Joiceee(f): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Me
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by babyfaceafrica: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Empero1:
Tell me something. Thanks in advance.
Inspiration is written all over you. You have a unique mind. You just inspire yourself being determined to excel without drawing lot of attention. My brother just be prayerful, More and more money, success will locate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
emyboy94:
my own please
The time to build a legacy for yourself is now. Leave all irrelevant stuffs alone.. I know its hard, but do it gradually... The key word here is "FOCUS" And God will surprise u
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
wizzprince:
say something MOG
U love arguments. You are a chronic womanizer (sorry for d words) BTW, God has a plan for you. Your success is sure if u get closer to God...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Joiceee:
Me
Don't allow your surrounding, things u see and read, draw u from the faith. If you can see d purposes of God in ur life, my sister you'd praise him every second... U a great woman in the making...
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Maxi112: 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
alright... let see what you got.
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Hmm
There's time for everything. There's a time for work, and a time for church, a time for play and vis-à-vis.. What am saying is, u should pay attention to what you doing at a moment. Don't use your job to affect your relationship with God.. You are destined to employ people and not d other way round

1 Like

Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
Maxi112:
alright... let see what you got.
You are the understanding type. Its just that, you've been influenced by the people u move with, hence d reason some persons took u for what you not. You have ur own legacy to create, but before u can do this, to achieve great fit, u have to cut out those bad branches out
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Drienzia: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
If I haven't answered you, be patient for some hours...or post another comment,
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by luvlyoracle(m): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Me nko embarassed
Re: Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
ME. my third comment angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship / I Dey Find Husband / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.