Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady (47116 Views)

LADY Has A Message For Men Who Like Bragging About Their Prowess In Bed(video) / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by aremzyolly(m): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2017
Analysing........A bar man opens the beer without having a taste nah ... grin

Just thinking though .....

E no mean say I dey talk rubbish about girls ..
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by toprealman: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2017
They are not one and the same. If is the job of the bar tender to unCORK the beer and the right of whoever pays for the bottle to enjoy the content.
As for a Virgin, ideally she is meant to be deflowered by her husband. At the point of sealing the marriage contract, the husband agrees to accept the ware as it is....tear rubber or 2-75th man as it were! He alone should be drilling the oil bloc.....contracting firms not allowed!
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by olamakinde(m): 10:33am On Mar 05, 2017
thornapple:
If all girls were like me no man will go bragging on this.
we know ur type
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by olamakinde(m): 10:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Neenie:
Thank God, i'm still a virgin......No guy can brag about deflowering me undecided
am watching u in 3D
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by McTobe(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2017
Michellla:
I was expecting to see something more reasonable than this.
I was also wondering my Dear, I don't even know what to think
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by castrol180(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Emodeee:
missmossy is a virgin. i wanna get in there. she is worth the stress.

I know not that you are also aware...
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by 35000tons: 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
I am highly disappointed with this post and d OP.
That's to show how people reason this days... barman and beer,indeed.
To the virgins in the house : keep your virginity until you are married. Their is no virtue in lost innocence.
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
olamakinde:
we know ur type
lol
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Neenie(f): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2017
grin grin
olamakinde:
am watching u in 3D
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Neenie(f): 1:49am On Mar 08, 2017
ideologies:
keep it for the real man, you wont regret it
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by ideologies(m): 10:01am On Mar 08, 2017
my pleasure, am I the real man ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Runs out ....
Neenie:
Thank you.
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Neenie(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
ideologies:
my pleasure, am I the real man ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Runs out ....
Lol, May be

1 Like

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by ideologies(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol, ok ooo

Lets watch and see
Neenie:
Lol, May be

1 Like

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Princeboca12(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2017
Neenie:
Thank God, i'm still a virgin......No guy can brag about deflowering me undecided

Neenie can we get to know ourselves better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.