Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady (47076 Views)

LADY Has A Message For Men Who Like Bragging About Their Prowess In Bed(video) / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Epic!
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by ayamAgenius: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Objectifying a girl's virginity to a ridiculous bottle of beer...? That is madness! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by stamapro(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Very uneducative thread...colossal waste of human brain and productivity.

1 Like

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by abdulkabirO(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Towncrier247:
Those men who go round bragging how they deflowered a lady should read this message. Get this loud and clear, Eh! Eh!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/03/heres-message-for-guys-who-go-around.html
even if i dont support that dirty thing of bragging after the whole show,the assertion that he is a like a BARMAN is quite immoral and unethical and in fact misleading, we should all embrace purity and no sex before marriage at least
our ladies should wise up and stop throwing their bodies to the chest of men,if you hold yourself and prove your worth that man wont have the audacity to spit any rubbish
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by WiseFool2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na only me dey open my beer myself.Bar man nor vex, thank you.
In Erigga's voice "don't trust any soul, na only me dey roll my igbo" .
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by blont(m): 8:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
chibabe259:

Your handle must be dwarf size.
chisos! why r u telling dis kine word to dis broda u want him to be asking Gord why me? it has do, dont tell him dis kine word again.
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
If all girls were like me no man will go bragging on this.

2 Likes

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by cstr55: 8:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
And who are these naïve virgins making themselves statistics?
Why would a lady with sense give it cheaply just like that to a fucck boy?
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by EzekielBams(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
That is true the first time for a man can make him or kill him depending on the woman you ever have sex with a woman as a virgin boy and she looks like hey you done already you manhood is so small believe me that man is dead for a life..so a woman who already has expereince of sex and actually teaches a virgin boy where to touch and how to be in the right place is the best.
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Not at all...virgin men has only 2 things to learn on their first encounter and it cud lead them to be a great fvcker or a worse one.. wink

And the best with them is that tho they myt be shy but a good guidance can help them open a new door of exploration and they are willing to give a try in almost everything grin

ABEG...NA LIE? cheesy

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by blont(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Not at all...virgin men has only 2 things to learn on their first encounter and it cud lead them to be a great fvcker or a worse one.. wink

And the best with them is that tho they myt be shy but a good guidance can help them open a new door of exploration and they are willing to give a try in almost everything grin

ABEG...NA LIE? cheesy

chisos! you are really good at what u do, please put some exceptions to it, i mean 5-14 years boys. you can continue with d class ma there is more chapter to quickly cover.
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by XaintJoel20: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

But what I mean is Virgin men wink

I love them like a sweet mango grin
Search no further...

I am here, send me.
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by veacea: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Am a virgin. I also love girls who love virgins
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mumuu. When a bar man opens my drink does he drink it too?
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Funny enough of all d fvcking i have done in my entire fvck journey so far I have never fvcked a virgin...sometimes I think its weird tho... undecided
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by mayorski01(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus is a perv. all of Una are jobless
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by flexxingben: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
It takes 4-16 weeks for ARV to increase the CD4 count of a HIV patient from 1-50 but with NARV-P it can increase it to 400 in just A month

"Your IMMUNE SYSTEM is the really the only ONLY thing that stands between you and all those things in you, on you, and around you, trying to get you all the time. CANCER included. " AJ Lanigan
Immunologist.

Antioxidant help provide us with protection from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Call-08036146069 for details
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Mouthgag: 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Some men got NO chill ooo.. But there's nothing best than having a virgin on the plate tho wink

Are you a virgin? I am grin
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Mouthgag: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
TrapHedges:
Who goes around bragging abt fvcking a virgin, when niggas be bragging abt buying benz n lambo.

Btw i hvnt bleeped any my entire life
Go to kids section please!
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by brimoknight(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
I see stress in deflowering a Virgin, and someone is there bragging! Abeg spare me all the chinese in deflowering demmm joor
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by TrapHedges(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Mobuthgag:

Go to kids section please!

who is dis wwank head
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Nwachukwu1986(m): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=54265064]

grin

Lefulefu? The guy who sent me 5 PMs? grin Hahhahahaha..

Btw, is he like a sweet mango?
abeg how do I send pm to person I like for here?
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by patosky3310(m): 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin
I am a virgin oo.
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by MENTORCH(m): 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
The guy just said rubbish, after disvirgining a girl you would have obviously bleeped her for a while before passing her to the next person; is that not you drinking enough to get drunk before another man gets drunk
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by od501: 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2017
who em elp!
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Gome23: 12:37am On Mar 05, 2017
So happy that my darling husband.........did the opening of the beer and also got drunk......luv u all de way myluv

1 Like

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Ikechukwu11(m): 1:08am On Mar 05, 2017
lolz no be lie
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by Neenie(f): 2:49am On Mar 05, 2017
Thank God, i'm still a virgin......No guy can brag about deflowering me undecided
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by ideologies(m): 6:20am On Mar 05, 2017
I see that you like virgins have seen your post several times, cool tho wink wink wink
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by ideologies(m): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2017
keep it for the real man, you wont regret it
Neenie:
Thank God, i'm still a virgin......No guy can brag about deflowering me undecided
Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by dbynonetwork: 6:46am On Mar 05, 2017
chibabe259:

Your handle must be dwarf size.

U just killed my stomach with this "dwarf size handle" ting. But I pondered on it and out you are 95% correct. Probably he has a finger sized dwarf handle. imagine 4cking a virgin as if she is a pro..
The guy na learner, Abeg help me teach him.

1 Like

Re: A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady by jixasi(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.