Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart (3957 Views)

Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily / I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
OP

Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
you after beauty not love
how would u prove that??
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2017
redbeans:
The haters have come cheesy. I can't pour out my feelings in peace again?

No woman wants to be 1 of 12.. first lesson. This is an epic flop at the starting point so start again undecided
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
redbeans u wan marry all of them? cheesy
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
FvckShiT:
...do they give some fůcking blöwjobs too?
bros... These are wife materials. Go for tr_pq___n if you need 'rough play' cheesy. But you must have a big d**k o
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by vedah: 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2017
Laveda:

And why that?
My opinion, since that's what he displays on my mention.
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by FvckShiT(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
redbeans:
bros... These are wife materials. Go for tr_pq___n if you need 'rough play' cheesy. But you must have a big d**k o

lol

but whu the fůck is she
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
lefulefu:
redbeans u wan marry all of them? cheesy
no o bros smiley. Don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket. Although i must confess there is a particular one in which the attraction is strong.

1 Like

Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
redbeans:
no o bros smiley. Don't wanna put all my eggs in one basket. Although i must confess there is a particular one in which the attraction is strong.
ok o cheesy
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by dumie(f): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Smh

1 Like

Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pearly255:
Smart Guy. Lol
bae.. Just in case you make up your mind, i inquired first smiley. Dn't let the current traffic to your d.p trick u
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Maxi112: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
RadiantBae:

No woman wants to be 1 of 12.. first lesson. This is an epic flop at the starting point so start again undecided
and you had to use your alternate to do this? undecided
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
dumie:
Smh
don't take it the wrong way. I might sound like an oliver twist but the feelings would have consumed me if i didn't pour it out smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Redbeans I sincerely hope for ur sake u r just clowning cos if ur serious with all this horse sh1t u keep posting..by d time u wake up ur day no go break again oo
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by jidxin(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
nomfanelo my south African crush....first time seeing ur comment
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by becca4216(f): 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
lol
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
dairykidd:
Redbeans I sincerely hope for ur sake u r just clowning cos if ur serious with all this horse sh1t u keep posting..by d time u wake up ur day no go break again oo
i'm a comic romancelander. Deal with me!
Although in every nonsense, there is some sense [archbishop tutu-1986]
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Stevengerd(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
U Dey Mind Diz Op
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Stevengerd(m): 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
Op Goan And Check Vedah. The Gal Beauty & Intelligence Deh Burst Brain Mehn. My Nl Crush
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
kikikikikikikiki cheesy op i dont do boys
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by popefuse(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
Op what if every one of them fall 4 u nko who would u chose?
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
L0velyn:
kikikikikikikiki cheesy op i dont do boys
hmm... Just felt you should know. Also know that my big shoulders/chest is ever ready if u wana rest on it to feel relaxed smiley
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
popefuse:
Op what if every one of them fall 4 u nko who would u chose?
emm.. go 4 Lucky deep, )
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
jidxin:
nomfanelo my south African crush....first time seeing ur comment

lols really
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
redbeans:
i'm a comic romancelander. Deal with me!
Although in every nonsense, there is some sense [archbishop tutu-1986]
Okay I get it
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by faith551(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
Smart Guy. Lol

and she really cute. Am a Reverend Mother sorrryyy Father you know
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by emekachimek: 12:11am On Mar 05, 2017
Cutehector:
Ur stupidity can neither be created nor destroyed
But can be converted from one form to another. Loooool
...law of conservation of stupidity
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 05, 2017
RadiantBae:

hmm.. But monopoly of my heart can lead to exploitation na
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Pearly255(f): 4:06am On Mar 05, 2017
faith551:

Haha smiley
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Pearly255(f): 4:07am On Mar 05, 2017
redbeans:
bae.. Just in case you make up your mind, i inquired first smiley. Dn't let the current traffic to your d.p trick u
like seriously this is funny.
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by naija1stpikin: 4:24am On Mar 05, 2017
Pearly255:
like seriously this is funny.
lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 05, 2017
faith551:

smiley. Go and find your own top 12 oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does Asthma Mostly Affect Good Looking Guys / Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? / Checkout This Bobrisky Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.