Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? (3980 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by bentwain: 9:09am On Mar 06, 2018
Most girls put on sexy wears,New panties and make sure they are not on their ...... and still yet claim you should be a gentle man. Do girls want sex on that day or probably wants you to act like a gentle man and no sex?

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by chivic(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Go with this statistic
10% may want sex
40%just put on the best just in case u get to see their undies or the just want to look the best.
50% don't even think about sex
Guys should not always think that everything is all about sex.Though some ladies could dress sexy just to make themselves appealing to you but not with the intention of having sex.

You have to know that some ladies have chicken brain.

4 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Mandrake007(m): 9:29am On Mar 06, 2018
it depends but these girls be giving you multiple signals at times but it's up to you to make a move even if she says NO don't give up cos I read a pst on here sometime ago where a girl called some guy a faggøt because he backed off when she said no,matter of fact if a girl visits and don't wanna smash boot her out and get ya vaseline grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by krissconnect(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2018
The first time I visited my gf, after kissing her for so long, I noticed she was rubbing her legs together and thighs, silly me, I couldn't play on. I so regret being a Jew boy then, now we broke up undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Some times they do , some times they don't... But most of them prepare for it incase it happens... grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Some times the do , some times they don't... But most of them prepare for it incase it happens... grin

cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

cheesygrincheesygrin
but most guys are ready for sex at first date.. some guys are even prepared for rape at first date cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
but most guys are ready for sex at first date.. some guys are even prepared for rape at first date cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I just d laf here like mumu.

Why gals sef d deny person sex?

It is not easy to control an erected penïs.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2018
olihilistic:

hahhahah no mind them... Them no even know wetin them want... Na so one ask me if I be gay just because I no gree chop the first day she come my house...

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahhahah no mind them... Them no even know wetin them want... Na so one ask me if I be gay just because I no gree chop the first day she come my house...

Okokobioko.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hehehehe. Most of them may not exactly want sex on that first date, but they sure want to leave an impression...and make sure you're tempted enough.

You know how someone keeps flaunting something in your face, but they don't want you to have it. Or better still, make you sweat before you have it. Lol.

And all those sexy lingerie, it could mean two things. A girl has it at the back of her mind that "anything can happen" especially if the guy involved is someone she's attracted to. So, those lingerie gotta be looking remarkable. cheesy

Yet again, it could just be sheer nicety. I could be in some kinda mood and wear super fancy matching bra and pant, when all I want to do is prepare noodles. grin

For the period part, that shii's just really uncomfortable angry...And then again, anything just might happen. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
if she says "I'll come to your place but nothing will happen!" then prepare the condoms. 90% of the times she wants dick.
if she sits on the bed she wants dick
if she takes off her wrist watch she wants dick

6 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by MrWondah(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
I've only failed to bang 10% of girls on our first date
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by ubunja(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
MrWondah:
I've only failed to bang 10% of girls on our first date
dude please go finish your story we waiting plus share the tactics. wink
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by izaray(f): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked I just dey look una, two gossip mate
olihilistic:

SmellingAnus:
Make una weldon cheesy
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by izaray(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
if she says "I'll come to your place but nothing will happen!" then prepare the condoms. 90% of the times she wants dick.
Chairman i hail o cool I bet you must be a professional on dis one tongue
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by MissRaine69(f): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Attending to your personal hygiene and making sure you look presentable equates to wanting sex?
How about trying to be a gentleman? Or is that notion beyond Nigerian men?
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
Attending to your personal hygiene and making sure you look presentable equates to wanting sex?
How about trying to be a gentleman? Or is that notion beyond Nigerian men?
im yet to meet a gal who was disvirgined by a gentleman.

5 Likes

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by MissRaine69(f): 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

im yet to meet a gal who was disvirgined by a gentleman.
Which caegory you choose to put yourself in as a man is entirely up to you...Being deflowered can be done and by a gentleman if he is sauve about it.
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by ubunja(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Which caegory you choose to put yourself in as a man is entirely up to you...Being deflowered can be done and by a gentleman if he is sauve about it.
keyword: suave
.its a rare quality lately among guys.most guys beg.
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
Depends On The Kind Of Relationship You Built With Her before Meeting Her
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
what About If She Opens And Closes her Legs Constantly while Sitting or She Hits You With A Pillow or You Notice Her Breathin Rising or She Uses Her Knees To Rub Yours Slowly... Is She Possessed grin
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by darlingnuel(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Professional Dicksters and Pussycators. I acknowledge una presence
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by ubunja(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
DeadRat:
what About If She Opens And Closes her Legs Constantly while Sitting or She Hits You With A Pillow or You Notice Her Breathin Rising or She Uses Her Knees To Rub Yours Slowly... Is She Possessed grin
lol girls dont use "1 explaination" greenlights that make it 100% peecent they want sex. only prostitutes do that. girls use "2 explaination" greenlights. that is she gives a sign that both mean Yes&No same time like she'll say "its hot" then take off her jacket. that jacket is removed as a sign for sex but if you ask she'll say "coz its hot". that 2nd explaination is how she protects herseld from being called a slut if put on the spot. e.g " im afraid of your mother is she there?" =i need to know you're alone at home but i cant ask directly coz you gona be curious so i ask indirectly.
that pillow fight is onpoint,, but THE BIGGEST SIGN A GIRL WANNA GET DIRTY IS IF SHE SNATCHES SOMETHING OF YOURS AND HIDES IT BEHIND HER BACK. thats the biggest number 1numero uno toppest most clearest brightest sign she wants you to come get your item.and be prepared for struggle touching grabbing skin-on-skin that ends with you looking deep into each other's faces and kisses soin to follow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ubunja weldone o... You Don Play All The Rough Play Finish...

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by CAPSLOCKED: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
chivic:
Go with this statistic
10% may want sex
40%just put on the best just in case u get to see their undies or the just want to look the best.
50% don't even think about sex

100% WANT YOU, MR. STATISTICIAN..
TO SAY HOW YOU CAME ABOUT THOSE STATISTICS. undecided
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
izaray:
shocked shocked shocked I just dey look una, two gossip mateMake una weldon cheesy

LOL.

Peson need am jor.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2018
izaray:
shocked shocked shocked I just dey look una, two gossip mateMake una weldon cheesy
hahahah dem hack my account o tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
olihilistic:

Okokobioko.
if you try to chop, you dey guilty, if you no try to chop, you also dey guilty grin
Re: Do Girls Really Wants Sex Or No Sex On Their First Visit To Your Place? by captainogoh(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2018
SmellingAnus:
if you try to chop, you dey guilty, if you no try to chop, you also dey guilty grin

JUST CHOOSE ONE

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reply?????? / Male Models In Independence Day Nude Shot Claims PIC Was Photoshopped / Abuja Call Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.